Lydia Millen #61 It's Range Rovers and Birkins for me, and donated carpets for mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t she use her name after marriage? She was all over youtube claiming that they made their own name and she was so “excited” about it, but she only goes by Lydia Millen while Aldi is wearing his “MG” blouse. She doesn’t wear her wedding ring, she goes by her own name and has a very bitchy behaviour when Ali is around. If you are going to fake it, at least try to make it look real, lovely!

Reactions: 35
Influencers are so infuriating! I was actually going to send Lydia a polite message regarding that post she reshared about criticism and influencers instagrams, but I can’t because she’s disabled messages, so I’m going to get what I had to say off my chest here!

Lydia, your Instagram acts as a business, my living room does not. LEM Online LTD is a company, my kitchen is not. Whilst I agree that criticism to you regarding your physical appearance should be off limits, and maybe even if someone just simply doesn’t like your outfits then fair enough it’s not for them. I don’t like topshop, and so I don’t shop there.
However, when you didn’t like how the wardrobe company did your wardrobe, and you didn’t like their work ethic, you criticised them. When you didn’t like how the contractors left your garden all messy, you criticised them (to your large audience might I add). When I order something online and it isn’t what I thought it would be, I leave a critical review. When Boohoo were caught using sweatshops to make their cheap clothes, people rightly criticised them, they did not simply say ‘ah, sweatshops.. yeah that’s not really for me, but hey maybe it’s for other people, it’s just not my thing.. nothing against Boohoo, just not my cup of tea’.. they rightly, criticised them.
When H&M had photos of the little black boy wearing a ‘cheeky monkey’ t-shirt, their customers criticised them, they did not say ‘ooo racisms not really for me, but hey who am I to judge, maybe other people enjoy it’. I could name 100 other company scandals, small and large, but you get the jist.
If people do not criticise, then nothing in the world changes. If people did not criticise boohoo (who you work for by the way Lydia) then they would just keep on using sweatshops, paying their workers pittance, abusing their people.
Lydia, you preach positivity and mindset, take criticism as an opportunity to improve. When I have my yearly review at work, I get criticised, criticism is part of LIFE. Sometimes my boss says things that I do not agree with, but I take it on board anyway.
and lastly, influencers are constantly trying to tell the world that what they do, is a real job. If you want to be taken seriously as a ‘real business’ or a ‘real job’, then you are going to have to take the criticism. It cannot be had both ways. No company, business owner, or employee is above criticism.
HEAR HEAR! Fantastic, couldn't put it better myself 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 9
For our banned Tattlers ... Lydiot's Insta Story (please let me know if it is accessible? If not, I'll stop uploading 🙂) proclaiming she dreamt of having a dog for years ...
View attachment 417042
It is accessible, thank you :) that puppy does not look happy in her arms, when she gets close to him he freezes (mine would lick my entire face if I do that out of happiness and love). Stupid Lidl

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Lydia dreamt of having Porter for years, but only mentioned it 3 months ago? Interesting and unlikely lol.. also poor Porter looks like how I would look if Lydia was carrying me around 😐😐😐😐

• Sad
Reactions: 21
For our banned Tattlers ... Lydiot's Insta Story (please let me know if it is accessible? If not, I'll stop uploading 🙂) proclaiming she dreamt of having a dog for years ...
View attachment 417042

Don't dogs normally lick when they love the person? I know it's gross for a dog to lick your face, but I noticed Porter just smells her face here and turns away again...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Would seem so! No doubt all of her minions are rushing in their droves to purchase an exquisite piece from Lydia's personal designs. Did you know SHE designed this collection? 🤭
Well Karen Millen website says the collection is designed WITH Lydia, not BY Lydia, but our princess plasters all over her media how she designed the collection herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It really does make her seem super ungrateful for the Birken! And the fact that she's "hesitant" to even show us the Kelly... I bet she's embarrassed she didn't get it from the store now.
Anyone who loves bags like I do would never buy two of these back to back. It’s special and you save
View attachment 416669

Lydia don't act like you're some hero for larger women. "Curve" is fatphobic bullshit. Just simply extending the size range is far more inclusive. You had no say in that too because you didn't design tit
dreadful 😩

Here's Ali in his gentleman's office wearing a monogrammed jumper calling sanitiser a thing of the future :rolleyes:

View attachment 416713
He is so boorriinngggggggggg

Reactions: 11
Karen Millen really did Lydia dirty with the photos they took for the website of the new clothes! Theres not a soft focus filter in sight. The make up looks dirty. Lydia's expression is awful, almost like they caught her "mid blink" in every photo but used them anyway. Its even more noticable when you compare side by side with the professional models. Wonder if they actually don't like her but they know that her products (minus GloBy) sell.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
WARNING - VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED!

Lydia, Lydia, Lydia ... you really should leave these “getting dressed with me” Reels to Frow.

She has the class, elegance, sophistication and creativity to execute these Reels with flair, you don’t!

Also, no one, and I do mean NO ONE, wants to see your horrifically botched chesticles again - EVER!

View attachment 416822View attachment 416823View attachment 416825View attachment 416830View attachment 416831View attachment 416832View attachment 416833View attachment 416836View attachment 416839

PS: Just how cramped is your dressing room?

ETA: I edited this post instead of deleting it and starting over when I noticed a change I wanted to make ... but only because @AmaliaLana threatened to manifest an emu with Ali’s feet for me and I just couldn’t risk that! 🤢
This trend of getting dressed in front of the entire internet needs to stop. Idk how it started, but no one needs to be subjected to seeing someone literally put on stockings, button up a shirt, and exposing oneself in their undergarments. If they want to show the whole outfit, go right ahead, but what's the point of getting dressed in front of the camera.... like WHY????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
This trend of getting dressed in front of the entire internet needs to stop. Idk how it started, but no one needs to be subjected to seeing someone literally put on stockings, button up a shirt, and exposing oneself in their undergarments. If they want to show the whole outfit, go right ahead, but what's the point of getting dressed in front of the camera.... like WHY????
The younger generation may see this as acceptable. They then decide on certain careers (not influencing!!?) and then wonder why it comes back to haunt them.

Reactions: 10
Let’s start reporting them all for nudity, they’ll have no choice but stop 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.