Lydia Millen #6 I'll promote my wedding '2 years later' because I'm irrelevant & jealous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GOOD.
MORNING.
EVERYONE.
(Apologies for that, but I couldn't resist)
I said this in my head In her voice Welcome we’re glad to have you on board!!!

All Sweetie.... what are you doing
And can you please upload to tiktok soon or I’m deleting that damn app. I’m still number one fan but don’t play with me Aldi

Reactions: 13
Does lidl know what « substainable » means? I am not sure that her little mind would ever be able to understand let alone put into practice.
For one such an enormous house foe two is off! A fire place burning wood and polluting is off.
Fast fashion is off. Big Gready cars are off.… and the list is long and never ending!! Dick

« the ability to be sustained, supported, upheld, or confirmed. Environmental Science. the quality of not being harmful to the environment or depleting natural resources, and thereby supporting long-term ecological balance »

Reactions: 15
Welcome x

It’s all about creating the image. She wants to come across as a successful person and for her that’s trying to making us believe she has lots us money. She measures success solely on the amount of money and not on the amount of happiness and love she has around her (hence the lack of friends). Silly girl! She’ll learn one day that life can throw some shit things at you and lets she how money helps her then.

WTF does this mean! Too many fingers in too many pies. We’re already confused with her lack of consistent videos, number of IG accounts , blogs and now this! Where they hell is she going with it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Wait!!!!! Could she be promoting her brother’s company because....she’s angling for work as their on-staff interior designer after the money dries up from her influenza gigs?

Reactions: 15
Wait!!!!! Could she be promoting her brother’s company because....she’s angling for work as their on-staff interior designer after the money dries up from her influenza gigs?

Wasn't her sister-in-law helping her with interior design when they first moved to the bungalow? Before the Christmas Tree woman took over?

Reactions: 12
Could this be any more obvious as BEG for freebies? Tagging the company and giving them endless items to choose from to send her! I don't know how the majority of her followers don't see it.
She actually makes me want to vomit with her greediness

When Lydia sees her brother Vince Millen, who she never speaks of, could potentially be about to make some money...

Reactions: 25
Wasn't her sister-in-law helping her with interior design when they first moved to the bungalow? Before the Christmas Tree woman took over?
Her SIL Lucy is listed on LinkedIn as an Interior Designer. That’s who she was using I think before Christmas Tree woman Sarah took over, which is why she may be angling for a design position there.

Reactions: 10
What ever happened to the Christmas tree woman, she seemed to drop her like a hot potato once the decorations were up

Reactions: 13
Could this be any more obvious as BEG for freebies? Tagging the company and giving them endless items to choose from to send her! I don't know how the majority of her followers don't see it.
It all a Lux Deco advert, but she hasn't used #Ad on every story. Classic Lydia.

Reactions: 4
It all a Lux Deco advert, but she hasn't used #Ad on every story. Classic Lydia.
See this ad is where I’m confused,
I’m assuming she’s now bagged a freebie but in actual fact she’s putting “ad” instead of “affiliate lynx” ??
So how are we supposed to know when it’s an ad and when is she getting money from other people’s purchases

Reactions: 8
Right??
Is it really that hard for her to type both.....i mean affiliate lynx are basically like her making commission. so its basically like her job.. so it basically is her responsibility for her to write both Ad and Affiliate Lynx...
and heck she can even throw in a *I've worked with this company previously or *I am hoping this company notices me

Reactions: 9
What ever happened to the Christmas tree woman, she seemed to drop her like a hot potato once the decorations were up
well she doesn't need her now because Lydia herself is now an expert interior designer of course. Also why would she keep using someone she has to actually pay?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.