Lydia Millen #59 The puppy lisperer appears, buying a dog won’t save your career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As I had accidentally nicked another Tattler's random object I have changed mine to a sausage roll. It's not sage but it is beige.

I have been laughing my bum off at the others especially the sock logo, Nice biscuit and handle condoms 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Okay @Oops... I don’t want you getting confuzzled, so forget the Nasty Gal cosy clothes - just put a dirty old bathrobe on, it’s basically the same thing.

And if you ever happen to dislocate your elbow, wrist, or proximal phalanges whilst casually leaning up against a wall wearing a hideous Karen Millen dress ... you have your special call bell to summon me! 😉 🛎
KAREN MILLEN? MOI?...PUHLEESE...over my bed dody...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
KAREN MILLEN? MOI?...PUHLEESE...over my bed doddy...
I thought you rang your call bell @Oops... I’m currently in my pre-loved Tardis on my way to resuscitate to you!
Estimated time of arrival: 37 seconds and counting.

Can you please put the kettle on, seeing as you are clearly NOT having a myocardial infarction? 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Lydia’s comments on the puppy are doing my head in. She sounds like one of those mums who’s child is a “prodigy” with their over exaggerated BS. Ie “my child walked at 4 months and can recite the alphabet backwards in 3 different languages by 12 months”.

Just be honest. Things aren’t going perfectly. Stop lying.

Also, I did have to laugh regarding her comments about being woken up early/through the night by Porter. God love you when you have a baby is all I’ll say, it was one night 😂. Even if you are “lucky” enough to have a good sleeper, you’ll still be up in the night for feeds, teething etc! She’s very precious.

She’s also making the puppy into a far bigger deal than it actually is. Yes, you need to be responsible and know what you’re doing... but it really isn’t rocket science. The bell training is weird. I’d personally focus on toilet training and basic commands and leave it at that for a while. Focus on lots of bond building and love. Rather than going 100mph with the training and then, inevitably in a month, not being arsed anymore.

Also, as much as I love dogs and how cute Porter is, watching dog training clips is boring the tits off me.

Seriously. Stop. Please.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Solidarity Avatar duly noted! Welcome - now we are 34 👊!

Muddy Carrots!

(as opposed to bunch and single carrot who have already joined)
And who'd have thought, all grown in that little veg trug!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lydia’s comments on the puppy are doing my head in. She sounds like one of those mums who’s child is a “prodigy” with their over exaggerated BS. Ie “my child walked at 4 months and can recite the alphabet backwards in 3 different languages by 12 months”.

Also, I did have to laugh regarding her comments about being woken up early/through the night by Porter. God love you when you have a baby is all I’ll say, it was one night 😂. Even if you are “lucky” enough to have a good sleeper, you’ll still be up in the night for feeds, teething etc! She’s very precious.

She’s also making the puppy into a far bigger deal than it actually is. Yes, you need to be responsible and know what you’re doing... but it really isn’t rocket science. The bell training is weird. I’d personally focus on toilet training and basic commands and leave it at that for a while. Focus on lots of bond building and love. Rather than going 100mph with the training and then, inevitably in a month, not being arsed anymore.

Also, as much as I love dogs and how cute Porter is, watching dog training clips is boring the tits off me.

Seriously. Stop. Please.
And just like those mums are the least popular at baby group, so is Lydia with other dog owners

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The outfit looks weird and totally not her ‘aesthetic’.

She looks like she’s desperately trying to copy a look that is not her.

Why do we need to see her pulling up her trousers?

The boots with white jeans look fugly.

Probably her attempt at being 'edgy' White jeans with rips? The most laughable outfit i've seen for a dog walk, she's so clueless! Probably needed to promote that H&M jumper.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
We have a beagle and his worst habit is jumping up to people on walks. We usually shout and he comes away fairly quickly (sometimes)! My husband gets really embarrassed but I take the attitude ‘if you’re wearing your good clothes out on a walk then I have no sympathy for you’ 😂 if I saw Lydia I would tell him to go and get a treat from that lady!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Seriously. Stop. Please.
Yes , I agree a good routine: food,water, toilet and little walkies and maybe a few little drives up the lane so sausage gets use to the car, little periods on his own, play time and interaction with humans and then once all that is done, a few basic orders and tricks!

Reactions: 9
Yo Lydia, take note....

I hope one day you realise how you come across especially in these difficult times. You've been so insensitive towards others who are struggling. Sure it's not your direct problem but it speaks volumes on the type of person you are. It really is a shame that you can't see it. Also your friends and family around you too. You really are so absorbed in fitting in being wealthy, (we all jnow you're not) life isn't all about money Lydia and one day you will realise that, but only when it's too late. You're nothing but a glorified advert.

Edited to add he is somewhat of an influencer, he has his own business and make up line.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I thought you rang your call bell @Oops... I’m currently in my pre-loved Tardis on my way to resuscitate to you!
Estimated time of arrival: 37 seconds and counting.

Can you please put the kettle on, seeing as you are clearly NOT having a myocardial infarction? 😉
Kettle on - Kettle boiling...YOU HAVE ARRIVED...Just having a nice socially distanced bit of resuscitation and a lovely chat. Advanced maths reversion therapy planned for later after we do a tour of my dressing room to prove no NastyGal or Karen Millen...vital signs improving by the second ❤

🎶 That’s what friends are for 🎵

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Kettle on - Kettle boiling...YOU HAVE ARRIVED...Just having a nice socially distanced bit of resuscitation and a lovely chat. Advanced maths reversion therapy planned for later after we do a tour of my dressing room to prove no NastyGal or Karen Millen...vital signs improving by the second ❤

🎶 That’s what friends are for 🎵
I cooked you a nice soup. (to be honest, I would like a soup right now)
1611337192799.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.