Lydia Millen #59 The puppy lisperer appears, buying a dog won’t save your career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stupid stupid witch. Moaning about life saving smear !!!! New belt from her SA at Hermezzzź - laying the plot for the Kelly ?. Another new jumper dress & bloody hacking jacket to wear nowhere!!!!! New carpet.
New covers for IKEA sofa (sofas are so expensive) how would you know you moron YOU HAVE NEVER BROUGHT A DECENT ONE . NOBODY BITING FOR ANOTHER FREE GIFT LIDS ????
She is totally insufferable & completely lost . All dressed up & no where to go again . Your PATHETIC!!!!!!!
She mentioned since last summer that the covers are 3k pounds (let that SIT in three thousand GBP, but a new sofa is too expensive). I find her commentar that her mom could carpet her whole house with her crappy living room carpet actually uncalled for. The room is smaller or max 30sqm. My room is 21sqm and not much smaller than her loving room.

Reactions: 22
I reeeeeally want to set this person straight but I don’t want to get blocked as I love going back and forth between Insta and here 😂😂 Has anyone got an account they use to comment on Insta?
7655E95C-0CB3-4850-BDFC-9E54F191D8DE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
‘Heritage’ my arse! More ‘warden controlled’! Did she not realise she was showing this angle of the ‘traditional country home’!! 😳
Depending on where you live, in Germany they can also tell you how your house should be stylistically build and which facade colours are allowed. When I lived in Traben-Trarbach, a touristy town with some history, they had those rules. Maybe because the bungalow had to be built upside down, and not neon pink painted, she thinks it's a piece of English Heritage. I mean, the front gate wall didn't scream English Heritage to me, and this is the first what you see from the street. Let's say, they told the builder, to build the house sympathetic to its surroundings.

if someone is interested how it look there
1611605398986.png

I reeeeeally want to set this person straight but I don’t want to get blocked as I love going back and forth between Insta and here 😂😂 Has anyone got an account they use to comment on Insta?View attachment 402515
I'm really temped to make me a 2nd account right now :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Really? In the US we start them at 40 and it’s the one procedure many offices offer for free to those without insurance.
I would love it if the powers that be would lower the age to 40 here, especially as Breast Cancer is becoming increasingly common in younger women.

Last year a close friend of mine in her mid thirties was diagnosed with Breast Cancer and had to have a full mastectomy, all while the pandemic was at its worst here ... it was an absolute nightmare!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So many people in tonight's video comments telling her off for not letting Porter sleep in their bedroom

Reactions: 16
For a champagne and wine drinker she is pronouncing Moet wrong it is Mo eh in pronunciation. Idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would love it if the powers that be would lower the age to 40 here, especially as Breast Cancer is becoming increasingly common in younger women.

Last year a close friend of mine in her mid thirties was diagnosed with Breast Cancer and had to have a full mastectomy, all while the pandemic was at its worst here ... it was an absolute nightmare!
Why can we not have a hug emoji? Sometimes it’s needed. Big hugs to you MissMidnight 😔❤

• Heart

Drs are careful with me , as I was adopted I have no medical history .So it all starts with me!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
For a champagne and wine drinker she is pronouncing Moet wrong it is Mo eh in pronunciation. Idiot
Yea apparently french people might leave off the t, but the name Moët is pronounced with the t because its not a French last name? Something like that

Reactions: 9
I thought it was Mo eh too until recently when an advertisement for it came on the telly at Christmas. So I googled it. Turns out, as we know champagne is French but the man who made this champagne was Dutch. Thus making the T pronounceable. 36 years of wedding anniversaries 🍾 and keeping all the Moët corks with the date on and me and the hubby couldn’t have got it so wrong. Hey we live and learn. 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I thought it was Mo eh too until recently when an advertisement for it came on the telly at Christmas. So I googled it. Turns out, as we know champagne is French but the man who made this champagne was Dutch. Thus making the T pronounceable. 36 years of wedding anniversaries 🍾 and keeping all the Moët corks with the date on and me and the hubby couldn’t have got it so wrong. Hey we live and learn. 👍
Haha you explained it better than me

Reactions: 5
WOW do we move quickly! Just to say that I will now do the list on new thread! Working all day and came back on tonight and we ran away with ourselves in meantime ;) Anyway - will do the list first and then the funniest extrapolations afterwards. The avatar list is much funnier without explanations BTW @MissMidnight .x Or was it @Milking Keynes who said I was doing explanations? My memory is losing it o_O ?

edit. MissMidnight have now checked and as I suspected it was yoooooooo! 😂 Your avatar suits you btw ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi guys, I'm completely new here but does anyone know what happened between Lydia and carrie? Carrie unfollowed Lydia and Ali and made her profile private. Lydia also never used to stop talking about her and Bolly but nothing recently.

Last edited:
  • Wow
In my early forties I complained of pain in my groin on the left hand side. The doctor asked “ is that painful “ when he pressed my side. I said “ just a little”. He said “ a little is enough I’m sending you for a scan”. I had a cyst in my ovary. I got keyhole surgery and went on my way. A few years later I complained that I had again pain in my groin. I was told that there was more chance of me getting run over by a car than anything going on as my ovary was taken out. Wrong, they missed it. I kept going to the doctors complaining but they took no notice. I dropped weight and got so tired doing nothing but I knew something was up. I fell in my kitchen and that night ended up in hospital in agony. What had happened was when I fell the borderline mucounis tumour that had grown fell on to my bladder and I couldn’t pee. I was sent home from the hospital with pain. My husband took me back and it was a blur from there. I survived and am left with a stoma bag for life with catheters. I was very very lucky. I’m so angry with this women who is supposed to be an influencer, huffing and puffing about getting a smear test it’s made me feel sick. Ladies and gentlemen please don’t ignore the small things because they can add up to bigger things and don’t ever take “ there is nothing wrong with you, you are a hypochondriac “ insist, insist and insist again. Stefano and MissMidnight I salute you both 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 ❤
Oh @Maisie doats, I’m so sorry you had to go through such a truly horrendous experience, especially as it could have easily been prevented years earlier!
Unfortunately, their are cavalier doctors and nurses out there who make the rest of us look bad.

I hope you’re doing okay now, even though you were left with a urostomy ... my Mum had a stoma, so I know they’re not a fun thing to live with. ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Really rubbed me the wrong way she was banging on about being late to her doctors appointment and yet still found time to video her opening ANOTHER crappy parcel and film her ugly outfit. I really hope she wasn’t late considering how rare doctors appointments are at the moment and they really need to stick to a schedule. Also, of course she literally took the jumper out of the packaging and put it on WITHOUT washing it, even though it was sold out and only one size came back in which means someone has returned it 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.