Lydia Millen #59 The puppy lisperer appears, buying a dog won’t save your career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regular mammograms are only recommended for women aged 50 and over even if they have breast implants, unless an abnormality is detected - including a hard mass, skin puckering, discharge from nipples, swelling, and redness. .
In the US it starts for women over 40.

Reactions: 7
Where are you getting these gems from? Unbelievable how her style has changed. I agree that we keep up with trends at times but the inherent style more or less remains the same. For example: Black is my fav color and I have lot of black colour stuff. I never liked Yellow and so have just 2-3 items of yellow color.
Google "Lydia Elise Millen tights" etc. and you will find pretty horrifying outfits.

The internet never forgets Lydia......

This is the real lidl where the outside matches the inside perfectly.

(Poor Porter! I just can't!!!🤬)

20210125_201207.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You know, since she is constantly wearing boots inside, I'm waiting for the moment she accidentally stomps on little SSRP. A Psychiatrist I knew, killed their small kitten, because he trampled on it with his massive feet (my friend told me, she worked at their home, so they told her).
I agree Porter is so tiny why have boots on in the house? I don’t get it! Porter always looks so sad and he doesn’t ever go to Lydia and she isn’t smitten over him and just wants to snuggle up to him! My dogs are 2 years and 4 years old and my whole life revolves around them and petting and playing! Lydia doesn’t have a loving bone in her body! Why would you put so much money into redecorating when you don’t even have a garage? I myself wouldn’t buy a home without one! I sold real estate and I don’t think I’m alone because that was one thing as well as a big kitchen people would request! But going back to Porter I feel sad for him having her as a owner! She has to watch what others eat to realize she doesn’t eat right! I’m so happy we haven’t seen sloppy meals in a while! I don’t know if you guys had the slopp as a avatar! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I am not 50 yet, but have already had 3!!
Perhaps it’s different in France (hope I got that right) @Hunevoque2, but unfortunately that’s how it is in Australia ... I forgot to add that having a family history of Breast Cancer, or testing positive for the BRCA1 or BRCA2 gene mutation then you definitely do need to have regular mammograms.

However, if you really want to have a mammogram for peace of mind you usually can, all you need is a Medical Imaging order from your GP.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How long have lydiot and frow-up been friends for? Saw this old pic on insta
Screenshot_20210125-113352__01.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Raving over those step ladders - how ridiculous!

And he's got bare feet again! :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Her inbox wasn't working on Instagram - WTF utter utter bullshit - she turned off her inbox messages ages ago because of all the abuse she got!
I know I caught that to about the inbox when she clearly talks out of both sides of her a$$! Why all the lies and wouldn’t it be nice if that’s all we had to worry about is to have a call about a inbox supposedly!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Her mum is carpeting her WHOLE house with the carpet from Lydia's living room...come off it your living room isnt that bloody big!
Also you just know the way she spoke to porter at the start of the vlog is how she speaks to him when the cameras not rolling.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Her mum is carpeting her WHOLE house with the carpet from Lydia's living room...come off it your living room isnt that bloody big!
Also you just know the way she spoke to porter at the start of the vlog is how she speaks to him when the cameras not rolling.
So her mum’s whole house is what 30/40 square meters ??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Those step ladders look like those wooden stools you can buy for your two year old with their name engraved in the seat. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Gosh, they were both fresh and fun looking. They both look so old for their early 30’s. Sad, I never wanted to look older, but would love to look younger, bu will not have any form of what ever!
Crazy how 5 years can change someone so much

Reactions: 12
Ok we need a new thread 🧵 now plz, bags not me cause I don't know how 😅

Reactions: 6
Stupid stupid witch. Moaning about life saving smear !!!! New belt from her SA at Hermezzzź - laying the plot for the Kelly ?. Another new jumper dress & bloody hacking jacket to wear nowhere!!!!! New carpet.
New covers for IKEA sofa (sofas are so expensive) how would you know you moron YOU HAVE NEVER BROUGHT A DECENT ONE . NOBODY BITING FOR ANOTHER FREE GIFT LIDS ????
She is totally insufferable & completely lost . All dressed up & no where to go again . Your PATHETIC!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Stupid stupid witch. Moaning about life saving smear !!!! New belt from her SA at Hermezzzź - laying the plot for the Kelly ?. Another new jumper dress & bloody hacking jacket to wear nowhere!!!!! New carpet.
New covers for IKEA sofa (sofas are so expensive) how would you know you moron YOU HAVE NEVER BROUGHT A DECENT ONE . NOBODY BITING FOR ANOTHER FREE GIFT LIDS ????
She is totally insufferable & completely lost . All dressed up & no where to go again . Your PATHETIC!!!!!!!
Are there any unboxings in the the latest flog?

Reactions: 3
Just invest in a quality sofa! I have had mine for 23 years ! I would actually get bored if I had to change my interior every other day! It is also lovely to watch wood age and remember all the different place were you have lived with that piece of furniture. Memories lidl, memories that is what life is about.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ok we need a new thread 🧵 now plz, bags not me cause I don't know how 😅
I can do the new thread when someone is so nice and searches the title suggestion with most likes for me. Do we need a poll? When yes, about what?
@MissMidnight is that ok, in regard of @Oops... (she is maybe got some needed sleep)?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.