Lydia Millen #59 The puppy lisperer appears, buying a dog won’t save your career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can everyone go and ‘like’ the tweet posted by Nikki Mullard. It only has 12 likes vs Lydias 60. The common sense tweet should be far more popular than Lidls passive-aggressive response.

I can’t believe 60 people have even supported her by liking it:rolleyes:
I loved the line that says "To put this level of guilt onto someone" ... oh phuleeeease .... Guilt is only felt by those that are actaully guilty ... so take a gooood hard look darling .. If I was without guilt I wouldn't mention it .. but it is very telling that you chose those exact words to use .... look in the mirror and then respond lovely x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Cat litter tray
Dried orange slices
Infamous Dior saddle bag
Ali’s balls

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry but my avater is what I think from the heart .... not an inanimate object but a real true feeling x

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I loved the line that says "To put this level of guilt onto someone" ... oh phuleeeease .... Guilt is only felt by those that are actaully guilty ... so take a gooood had look darling .. If I was without guilt I wouldn't mention it .. but it is very telling that you cohse those exact words to use .... look in the mirror and then respond lovely x
It's like saying "you made me feel guilty" so that the other person is sorry for their bad bad behaviour when they, in reality, strung a cord.

Tbf, I feel the whole time guilty of every thing, thanks to my mother, and I don't need someone other than the voice of my mother in the back of my head to make me feel guilty. I think, never once in my life I told someone to stop making me feel guilty, because I never did a thing to anyone, for that I should feel guilty. And if a person tells me, I overdid, I think about and change my behaviour.
It's like a guy that is unfaithful, and you cry because of it, and they tell you, that they feel now guilty. Yeah, sorry you feel bad, I should shower you with affection so that you feel all cheered up again. :rolleyes: :cautious:

What I wanted to say, before this rant, it's manipulative, to tell someone that they should stop to make you feel guilty. Lydia, you are a gas lighter. It's the same when she says, "read again, Lovely, I didn't write that/didn't say that" because she is so vague with everything. So no one can hold her accountable.

long time lurker...first time poster... hey 👋

was reading through the comments on lydiots new reel... this one by lydia hunter though 😂
I think the protectors would look less bad, if she would install them correctly. She could also just use some napkins between the handles and her hands at this point.

• Heart
  • Haha
I really don’t like those prada boots they look like wellies and just make her look even stumpier and shorter 🤨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Solidarity avatar is ... a cardboard box ;)

Thank you so much for the lols and the love. I just love all you Tattlers. Keep up the good work (y)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Tattlers, this Twitter thread has me seething! 😤

View attachment 397871View attachment 397872

1. It is NOT Lydia’s job to buy an Hermès bag. That is an absolutely ludicrous statement to make!

2. Lydia is NOT an essential worker, she’s an Influencer who is deliberately and openly flouting lockdown restrictions to do photo shoots ... for Karen Millen of all brands. Appalling is a gross understatement.

3. Lydia is being a nasty, passive-aggressive sow to another human being on Twitter and it’s UNFAIR to her? The only unfair thing about this Twitter thread is that she has clearly forgotten she would literally be nothing without her subscribers and followers.

4. “This level of GUILT”? I’d wager my house that Lydia has never felt remotely guilty about anything in her entire life.

5. Lydia does “so much for others”? WHEN? When has she done “so much for others”? I have never seen her do a single genuinely altruistic thing for any individual or organisation since I first discovered her four years ago. Sure, she mentions in her vlogs every so often that she’s putting something together to raise money for, or give to, a certain group of people ... but there is no hard evidence to prove she’s ever followed through with anything that could be considered charitable. I mean, I guess you could say she raised money for Alzheimer Awareness by giving away a Louis Vuitton Pochette Metis (which, by the way, she couldn’t be bothered promoting at all), but nobody has any idea who actually ‘won’ the bag, and the footage of the ‘winner’ unboxing their new bag was highly suspicious.

6. Lydia’s arrogance, narcissism and sense of entitlement have obviously hit an all time high. Her reply to Nikki screams “I am privileged, the rules don’t apply to me, and I can do whatever I want, lovely x”.

7. Lydia’s Nonno just DIED and instead of mourning him, she’s not only bragging about her first Hermès wish being granted, she’s also taking the time to argue about it with a stranger on Twitter. Speaks for itself, really!

So my question to you, fellow Tattlers, is do I
finally clap back at our Lyds, and remind her that she would not enjoy the lifestyle to which she has become accustomed if it weren’t for her loyal subscribers and followers, so it would serve her well to at least behave like a decent person towards others on her social media platforms?

Or do I simply reply to her comment with this receipt and ask if this is also part of her ‘job’?
View attachment 397878

Quite frankly, at this point I’m fine with either option.
Lydia is in desperate need of a reality check that nobody who knows her, including her unqualified ‘Life Coach’, is ever going to give her, and I have had enough of her treating people like they are beneath her simply because she’s a self proclaimed Influencer.

Lydia is not saving lives, she is not risking her life by caring for those who cannot care for themselves, she is not doing anything for those working on the frontlines of this pandemic, she is not donating to charities supporting those who have lost their jobs and are struggling to put food on the table for their families (if she were, I can guarantee we would constantly hear about it), she’s not even attempting to make a difference of any description in this world, at a time when things could not be more difficult, challenging, uncertain and frightening.

Lydia is, at best, an illiterate wannabe model who is completely disregarding numerous lockdown restrictions to do photo shoots for a company that is widely known for manufacturing their clothing using slave labour in sweat shops, and she proudly plasters that all over her various social media accounts.
At worst, she’s the epitome of a selfish, insensitive, thoughtless, passive-aggressive, immature, entitled, vapid, greedy, irresponsible, obnoxious, ignorant, narcissistic 32 year old woman. END OF! 😡

ETA: Apologies for the lengthy rant, Tattlers, I just couldn’t hold it in any longer - I AM THAT FURIOUS.

I think that you need an award for this work!!! I cannot sum up in any other words what you have just written.... GENIOUS .... @Oops... give this Tattler an award!!! @MissMidnight love all around ... I am 2 bottles deep so can't type but I AGREE ON ALL COUNTS ...

Whoever supports this pathetic excuse of a vlogger needs their head read .... she has never ever done anything for anyone unless it has benefitted her to some angle ... she has no feeling at all in what she does and if she was in the USA she would have been cancelled long ago and it is a long time coming that people realise who she is and what she stands for.

I never want to see anyone hurt or lose a job but frankly if she was in my company or any other company worth their salt she would have lost her job years ago. This is not being a bully or troll but the basic facts of working in business. These Vloggers and Blogers live free because society is innately stupid (Look at the Brexit vote) and they get away with crap like they do because no one holds them accountable ......no revolution was ever done without people standing up for what is right and wrong and in this day and age .. the cancer that breeds amongst us all is social media and it needs to have it's hey day and be gone like every other trend!

• Heart
Good idea.. done!!

Her response to Nikki is vile, as expected :mad:

Did somebody here mention that they’d sent a ‘tip’ to the Daily Mail? I think this tweet deserves some attention too.
The daily mail needs to sed this shitshow!!!

Reactions: 12
I loved the line that says "To put this level of guilt onto someone" ... oh phuleeeease .... Guilt is only felt by those that are actaully guilty ... so take a gooood hard look darling .. If I was without guilt I wouldn't mention it .. but it is very telling that you chose those exact words to use .... look in the mirror and then respond lovely x
She is gaslighting. It's a fantastic example of it. And a typical narc trait 😏

And look, it elicited the desired response... a grovelling, back peddling reply.

Screenshot_20210123_182211.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
The daily mail needs to sed this shitshow!!!
Yes! This along with how she’s flouted lockdown rules and how much she’s spent this last year whilst also accepting free food hampers. She’s an absolute disgrace.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ummm ... excuse my ignorance, but I haven’t the slightest idea what this view has to do with a puppy ramp! 😳

Why is she subjecting her followers to this? WHY?

View attachment 398702
THAT'S NOT A RAMP THAT IS A SET OF STAIRS!!!!!!!!!!!!! The one thing mini dachshunds should avoid the most and she's only gone and bought them 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.