Lydia Millen #58 Buying luxury to stay relevant, but owning Hermès won't make you elegant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had to post : "The beekeeping book actually gives illustrated pictures to go with the words" ... I laughed out loud ... It is like a 5 yr old learning to read ... lol's

And I am sorry to say this as I will never solely focus on ones appearance unless it is blatently obvious but Ali G my friend you are not kidding anyone with those newly inflated lips...... It is sooo obvious.
He looks like a comic of Adam Ellis' became alive.
1611168429588.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ali is getting rather annoying but got to hand it to him, he made Lydia's HYPED introduction of Porter look like tit. I loved the shots of him running around, super cute! Another time Lydia has proven she's all hype and leaves much to be desired.

Reactions: 25
Oh by the way my potato is plastic. Not edible, unlike the ones I grow in my garden. Can’t wait to see if lydl will grow some. Maybe the humble potato is not posh enough for her to grow, me I’m half Irish my Da came from Sligo so I love them. C’mon the tatties✊🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ali G my friend you are not kidding anyone with those newly inflated lips...... It is sooo obvious.
I was watching his “study” reveal last night and OMG his bottom lip looked absolutely ridiculous! What kind of doctor thinks it’s a good idea to concentrate an insane amount of filler all in the center of someone’s bottom lip and call it a day... I couldn’t even finish the video 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Very telling the dog is sat at his feet even though Lydia is clearly sat down a few metres away, lol. Wonder how she feels that another pet has taken to Ali more than her.

Reactions: 20
Ali said to Lydia that if they were going to get a dog, he wanted a dog that would be well behaved and they would have full control over so the daft cow goes and gets the most stubborn breed of dog out there, which is notoriously known for being hard to train :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: you couldn't make it up. How much research did she do outside of stalking her 'friends' social medias?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I was watching his “study” reveal last night and OMG his bottom lip looked absolutely ridiculous! What kind of doctor thinks it’s a good idea to concentrate an insane amount of filler all in the center of someone’s bottom lip and call it a day... I couldn’t even finish the video 🤢
This is hilarious 😂
I looked at his old videos and I’m not actually sure 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Ali's choice of words make it all seem very temporary. 'we've enjoyed spending time with him', 'we've got two very spoiled pets at the moment'
They don't sound like sentences from someone who realises that their puppy is a 16 year commitment

Reactions: 29
I am so confused that she had a family pass from covid and she was supporting fleur so publicly. That really confuses me. I would be enraged.

Ali's choice of words make it all seem very temporary. 'we've enjoyed spending time with him', 'we've got two very spoiled pets at the moment'
They don't sound like sentences from someone who realises that their puppy is a 16 year commitment
“At the moment” ? Umm ya. Try another 16-18 years.

Reactions: 17
That was exactly what my eye was drawn to .. the bottom lip ....

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Is she going to change that horrid training pad for a fresh one or is she just going to keep walking and kneeling in Porters pee?!?!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Only watched the Porter bits in Ali's vlog. He is totally adorable, and he should be in all their vlogs.

Unfortunately it seems like he lives in the Kitchen, and the two twats have put his crate/bed by the draughty patio doors. Morons.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Also I'm confused by her training method so I can only imagine how confused the dog is! The bell, the clicker and the treats 🤷‍♀️ what is she trying to teach or associate with the 3 of them? The bell to signify needing to go outside can be effective but she isn't teaching him to go outside after using it. The clicker is good for training but becomes less effective when you click your fingers at your dog when trying to get him to do something as he will be confused by the sound, is it a treat or a command 🤷‍♀️ and force feeding him kibble by literally shoving it into his mouth isn't going to achieve anything!

I also wouldn't put his food and water in his bed. Mainly for hygiene reasons but it's also unnecessary as he is the only dog so there is no threat of another dog eating his food. It can be helpful feeding him in his crate when trying to associate it with positivity but I would only ever do it with treats and not the actual food. Plus why does she think a dog needs to work for his food? What kind of fucked up dog trainer is she using?

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I just had to post : "The beekeeping book actually gives illustrated pictures to go with the words" ... I laughed out loud ... It is like a 5 yr old learning to read ... lol's

And I am sorry to say this as I will never solely focus on ones appearance unless it is blatently obvious but Ali G my friend you are not kidding anyone with those newly inflated lips...... It is sooo obvious.
The only part I enjoyed was watching that little bundle of love running ..... Just give him his own vlogs .. I could watch that little puppy forever ... xxxx

But that bleeping cat is clearly jealous .. the constant moaining like her mother!

Stop being so smug about the cat and the dog .. you let us see what you want ... they could be bleeping killing each other but you would never let us see that .....smoke and mirrors all the time... alas the fake ass world of YT.

You want a dog that is a robot and well behaved all the time as you can't control your wife so stands to reason you are making her do all the training .. possibly to punish her for nagging you for the dog..." He is hardly going to do any damage is he?" ... wait for it .. all dogs chew stuff in the house if you leave them for too long when they are puppies. I think these 2 are in for a real big shock when he eats a Hermezzzzzz cushion or a bag or a pair of shoes ...

"Vat's a new bird in the gaff like innit" ....ffs speak the queens English as you pretend to be so high class .... Jeeez.

Another bleeping hunting Jacket ... borefest and 5 mins about a bleeping camera ... please pass me the knife!

Batch cooking to watch Downton ... I cannot think of anything more riveting. But the gaff about Labia having a passion for cooking is laughable mate!

Lumi looks like she destests that dog.... jesus if looks could kill.

And the dog shits on the floor so he is a bad boy ... she is such a bleeping horrid mother figure! I was mildly watching this vlog til the witch of the Manor came into focus .. then I lost all interest!

And dogs don't bleeping eat where they sleep .. RULE101 a dog needs to have separation from their living area to their eating area .. bleeping tools both of them!!!

The whole bell thing etc I don't get I am sorry .. I did trial and error with Sky and she never once crapped or pissed in the house and has never done it .. maybe I was lucky but I find it totally wrong for a dog to be so militarised like a robot.

I had to log off as I can't stand smug Lydiot about trying to pursuade me she is an amazing dog trainer .. just duck off please!
I caught that bit too about the pictures going with the words.....who says that?
other than 5 year olds?
4F131F58-B2CF-47E1-8B9F-AC5E42CFDDD7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The picture of Ali and her grandfather in the care home, she said they saw him in November. I hope this picture isn't from then as Ali isn't wearing a mask.

The story of Ali cooking with Porter on his feet, further proof the poor dog is freezing if its taken to laying on his feet whilst he cooks. But also, would you not keep him away if you were cooking?! What if something were to spill?! Hot liquid all over the poor pup.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Ali said to Lydia that if they were going to get a dog, he wanted a dog that would be well behaved and they would have full control over so the daft cow goes and gets the most stubborn breed of dog out there, which is notoriously known for being hard to train :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: you couldn't make it up. How much research did she do outside of stalking her 'friends' social medias?
Research, what is that all she does is look at the pics and clicks. She can’t read or comprehend a thing so only goes bu what attracts her eye. Just like a kid going through a mail order catalogue and scrapbooking what they like. Her whole life is a fake farce, just like her fake (faux, pretentious much)glory tit.

The picture of Ali and her grandfather in the care home, she said they saw him in November. I hope this picture isn't from then as Ali isn't wearing a mask.

The story of Ali cooking with Porter on his feet, further proof the poor dog is freezing if its taken to laying on his feet whilst he cooks. But also, would you not keep him away if you were cooking?! What if something were to spill?! Hot liquid all over the poor pup.
I don’t think I would be able to watch anything dog related. I would def get upset, today I told someone off for kicking her dog in the chest to get him to obey, and said I would report if I ever saw it happen again.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.