Lydia Millen #57 Can't be bothered with January vlogs, she's on maternity leave for a dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Frow really is throwing a lot of shade at Lydia in tonight video! She is talking about pretending to enjoy getting up at 6am and going to do a workout :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Frow really is throwing a lot of shade at Lydia in tonight video! She is talking about pretending to enjoy getting up at 6am and going to do a workout :ROFLMAO:

I thought that too, she said quite a few things that seem to reference Lydia's behaviour, or her fake behaviour. Victoria seems to have work on and taken a new member onto her team. I just cannot imagine what all Lydia's staff do? If she was any good at her job she would have had campaigns lined up to work on at the beginning of January and too busy to take time off because of the puppies arrival!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I thought that too, she said quite a few things that seem to reference Lydia's behaviour, or her fake behaviour. Victoria seems to have work on and taken a new member onto her team. I just cannot imagine what all Lydia's staff do? If she was any good at her job she would have had campaigns lined up to work on at the beginning of January and too busy to take time off because of the puppies arrival!
That’s what I don’t understand - what does her staff actually do all day/week/month/year? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
When she made the joke about Boe exploring the grounds :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Claire’s doing an AMA. Anyone else think this is referencing Lydia?
I missed the Claire and lyds drama. I saw a post Lydia promoting Claire a long time ago and that’s how I started watching Claire but clairs videos are torture for me. She thinks it’s cute to ramble but it only demonstrates your lack of work ethic to be rambling with no direction

Reactions: 19
At what point does a garden become the grounds? There must be a rough acreage when there is this change, no?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
My friend posted this image and it made me a bit sad. Poor little things.

As others have mentioned Lydia is setting herself up to fail with those goals. She says this year is different and then proceeds to read out the same goals she makes every year in the same planner she uses every year. I also find it odd how she writes down to take a shower and have a ‘tonic’ shot....like wtf? I really don’t understand the whole 5am Club thing that influencers are jumping on, unless you are serious about your goals or in business....sorry to break it to ya Lyds but your not a business woman your a glorified QVC sales assistant with added perks. She continuously makes unrealistic goals she won’t stick too when all she needs to do is make small adjustments continuously over a period of time. She also needs to see a therapist not a life coach who massages her ego. When is this girl going to get a wake up call? THINGS do not make you happy Lydia. MATERIAL ITEMS will not make you whole. No amount of bags, makeup, perfume and shoes will fill that void you know you feel inside. That void Lydia, will only be filled when you learn to love yourself (even the bad parts rather than pretending they don’t exist), when you make genuine connections with people (which are of no gain to you) and you start being grateful for all the amazing opportunities you have around you. You change you’re aesthetic constantly because you don’t know who you are. You are desperately trying to grasp at something but to no avail because your being fake. And you know deep down that your being fake and this constant pressure to be something your not causes you anxiety, to be on high alert and stuck up. Just be your true boujee Ibiza self and set yourself free! Think of all the fun stories you could tell us of days past selling laughing gas in your underwear.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Do share. I am not supporting any youtubers this year by giving them views. I think the tackiness from 2020 is still fresh. Pushing expensive products when most of the world is unemployed or dealing with health problems due to covid.

My friend posted this image and it made me a bit sad. Poor little things.

As others have mentioned Lydia is setting herself up to fail with those goals. She says this year is different and then proceeds to read out the same goals she makes every year in the same planner she uses every year. I also find it odd how she writes down to take a shower and have a ‘tonic’ shot....like wtf? I really don’t understand the whole 5am Club thing that influencers are jumping on, unless you are serious about your goals or in business....sorry to break it to ya Lyds but your not a business woman your a glorified QVC sales assistant with added perks. She continuously makes unrealistic goals she won’t stick too when all she needs to do is make small adjustments continuously over a period of time. She also needs to see a therapist not a life coach who massages her ego. When is this girl going to get a wake up call? THINGS do not make you happy Lydia. MATERIAL ITEMS will not make you whole. No amount of bags, makeup, perfume and shoes will fill that void you know you feel inside. That void Lydia, will only be filled when you learn to love yourself (even the bad parts rather than pretending they don’t exist), when you make genuine connections with people (which are of no gain to you) and you start being grateful for all the amazing opportunities you have around you. You change you’re aesthetic constantly because you don’t know who you are. You are desperately trying to grasp at something but to no avail because your being fake. And you know deep down that your being fake and this constant pressure to be something your not causes you anxiety, on high alert and stuck. Just be your true boujee Ibiza self and set yourself free! Think of all the fun stories you could tell us of days past selling laughing gas in your underwear.
Dogs are not to be used to make money off. It makes me sick she has a dog. She never expressed wanting a dog. She lost a cat recently, she needs to focus on herself. Like really focus on what’s wrong inside that you are this greedy and miserable.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Do share. I am not supporting any youtubers this year by giving them views. I think the tackiness from 2020 is still fresh. Pushing expensive products when most of the world is unemployed or dealing with health problems due to covid.

Dogs are not to be used to make money off. It makes me sick she has a dog. She never expressed wanting a dog. She lost a cat recently, she needs to focus on herself. Like really focus on what’s wrong inside that you are this greedy and miserable.
She was basically going on about how she thinks the whole new year new me thing is bullshit. Frow wants to eat healthier and exercise more but she isn’t going to pretend she wakes up at 6am to workout. She said Boe was out exploring the grounds and then laughed/smirked. There was also some bits about how to make actual plans and goals that are do-able plus there was some reference to behaviours and attitudes. Basically she has the same goals as Lydia but is going to achieve them in a different more realistic way. Frow also made a reference to using the secret to gain a milestone she has been wanting for years, I am guessing that milestone is hitting 1 million followers which funnily enough is another thing Lydia is going to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
She was basically going on about how she thinks the whole new year new me thing is bullshit. Frow wants to eat healthier and exercise more but she ins't going to pretend she wakes up at 6am to workout. She said Boe was out exploring the grounds and then laughed/smirked. There was also some bits about how to make actual plans and goals that are do-able plus there was some reference to behaviours and attitudes. Basically she has the same goals as Lydia but is going to achieve them in a different more realistic way. Frow also made a reference to using the secret to gain a milestone she has been wanting for years, I am guessing that milestone is hitting 1 million followers which funnily enough is another thing Lydia is going to do.
Interesting. I thought they were friends.

Reactions: 10
Hi Tattlers

I'd thought I'd just take a little break from my pupternity leave, to write in my new Smythson journal. I can't actually believe it has pages for notes. Such a game changer. Then I realised I can't actually hand write, what with having such weak wrists, so I thought I'd post on here instead. I'm 99% sure you all don't like me. Although I'm 100% sure I don't care. Of course I have flaws. But, my brows usually distract people from them. As you know Porter is now resident at the bungalow. My husband was bleeping taking the biuscuit though by showcasing him online before ME. After him. Hell should be easy. But, I'm so here for Ali throwing shade at Alex's presets! I guess those penis enlargement pills are actually working. Ali's twice the dick he was last year.

Speaking of FROW, I see she is posting lots of puppy spam. Is her fur baby Mensa certified though? You think I want to be like her? witch please. I'd have to drop 10 IQ points, sleep with 100 more men, marry my brother and dress like a cracked out bleep clown. And, if that wasn't bad enough, a mole on my personal insta leaked my NEW Hermès bag. Oh you silly moo moo. You best shut your cock washer before I slap the dick off your breath. Now I'm going to have to book in at least 37 sessions with my life coach this week. He's just texted me back saying not to worry as sanity is highly overrated anyway. Thank gawd, I was beginning to think we'd soon run out of oxygen in the bungalow with all this recommended deep-breathing tit. I WAS meant to be bleeping starting my dream life as well. Maybe January 2022...

At least Globy #myownbrand will be a bestseller again this year. But, do please keep calling it Chinese tat. I dare you lovelies! My patience is wearing thin. And by wearing thin I mean you are one comment away from being witch slapped so hard, even google won't be able to find you. I'm no longer a people pleaser you see. I'm only about those who appreciate a gifted good life. The only thing wrong with me is I'm talking to you. And you've thrown me off my 9pm scheduled bedtime. I've a busy day tomorrow. Well I'm doing nothing as I started it today and didn't finish it. I'm no quitter.

Love Lydia xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 129
Completely going off topic here but have just listened to the podcast they both did with the life coach guy, sure that's old news now. Anyway they are taking about Lynx and Ali says, with complete confidence and seriousness - "we loved him the same as most parents love their children".

What a nob. I don't have children, I have two dogs and I love the bones of them but I am not stupid enough to think that if I had a child it would feel the same. If Lynx was the same as a child they would still be catatonic with grief. Its the arrogance with which he says it, he sounds like such a twit.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Hi Tattlers

I'd thought I'd just take a little break from my pupternity leave, to write in my new Smythson journal. I can't actually believe it has pages for notes. Such a game changer. Then I realised I can't actually hand write, what with having such weak wrists, so I thought I'd post on here instead. I'm 99% sure you all don't like me. Although I'm 100% sure I don't care. Of course I have flaws. But, my brows usually distract people from them. As you know Porter is now resident at the bungalow. My husband was bleeping taking the biuscuit though by showcasing him online before ME. After him. Hell should be easy. But, I'm so here for Ali throwing shade at Alex's presets! I guess those penis enlargement pills are actually working. Ali's twice the dick he was last year.

Speaking of FROW, I see she is posting lots of puppy spam. Is her fur baby Mensa certified though? You think I want to be like her? witch please. I'd have to drop 10 IQ points, sleep with 100 more men, marry my brother and dress like a cracked out bleep clown. And, if that wasn't bad enough, a mole on my personal insta leaked my NEW Hermès bag. Oh you silly moo moo. You best shut your cock washer before I slap the dick off your breath. Now I'm going to have to book in at least 37 sessions with my life coach this week. He's just texted me back saying not to worry as sanity is highly overrated anyway. Thank gawd, I was beginning to think we'd soon run out of oxygen in the bungalow with all this recommended deep-breathing tit. I WAS meant to be bleeping starting my dream life as well. Maybe January 2022...

At least Globy #myownbrand will be a bestseller again this year. But, do please keep calling it Chinese tat. I dare you lovelies! My patience is wearing thin. And by wearing thin I mean you are one comment away from being witch slapped so hard, even google won't be able to find you. I'm no longer a people pleaser you see. I'm only about those who appreciate a gifted good life. The only thing wrong with me is I'm talking to you. And you've thrown me off my 9pm scheduled bedtime. I've a busy day tomorrow. Well I'm doing nothing as I started it today and didn't finish it. I'm no quitter.

Love Lydia xx
Amazinv!!! So funny! Xx

Reactions: 9
People are saying that she isn’t in social blade but I am able to view her on it.
Her YT is still on social blade. It's her insta, but only the lydiamillen one. The lydiaEmillen she set on private, so you can't see the stats either.
1610316841775.png
For this result she had to take legal action (she still can read the stats for her account, and so can we with other services that are not socialblade)

1610316900536.png
I think this means, a change in her settings, which also means, she can't read the stats for this account.

Go to IGblade instead.

Completely going off topic here but have just listened to the podcast they both did with the life coach guy, sure that's old news now. Anyway they are taking about Lynx and Ali says, with complete confidence and seriousness - "we loved him the same as most parents love their children".

What a nob. I don't have children, I have two dogs and I love the bones of them but I am not stupid enough to think that if I had a child it would feel the same. If Lynx was the same as a child they would still be catatonic with grief. Its the arrogance with which he says it, he sounds like such a twit.
With a pet, unless it's a turtle or a large parrot, you always know their time will come before yours. You don't know that with kids. I don't deny they (or at least Ali) loved the cat very much. But you heard Lydia herself stating multiple times, that 2020 was her worst year. Lynx disappeared in 2019 and one would think, that this was by far the worst year for her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Exactly. One of my closest friends lost her child to meningitis at 5 years of age. He was the same age as my now 22 year son. It never ever ever left her or us close to them. Any time my son reaches a certain age or does something I think of her son. So I can only imagine what she goes through. I lost pets too in the past and I was upset, but the grief of seeing a child die is unbearable. They really haven't the brain cells to have an actual clue

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Her YT is still on social blade. It's her insta, but only the lydiamillen one. The lydiaEmillen she set on private, so you can't see the stats either.
View attachment 382561 For this result she had to take legal action (she still can read the stats for her account, and so can we with other services that are not socialblade)

View attachment 382562 I think this means, a change in her settings, which also means, she can't read the stats for this account.

Go to IGblade instead.

Wow..the change in followers fluctuation for the whole year and following bot-gate is stark!

Reactions: 12
Wow..the change in followers fluctuation for the whole year and following bot-gate is stark!
So frustrating that she gets away with still having loads of fakes though, and manages to charge brands for the privilege of her fake followers

Reactions: 17
What are peoples thoughts on the social interaction between these two over Christmas and New Year. They haven’t done a thing together now in about three weeks. Ali hasn't even done a vlog. Nothing of lydiot on any of his social media. He’s not on hers!! I think he’s taking a stance against her and showing the dog to us all to piss her off.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.