Lydia Millen #57 Can't be bothered with January vlogs, she's on maternity leave for a dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 383247
What traditional features? It’s a new build bungalow! It doesn’t have any traditional features unless Lydiot fakes some!

I recon Lydia is quiet because like someone mentioned earlier, PR and jobs are quiet in January, so she doesn’t have any boxes to open. And without unboxing she has nothing to show in her vlogs. There’s no new renovations either so she’d struggle with filling up her air time.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
You know the big giveaway to it’s new build bungalow roots? There is no cornice in that room! I know they’ve installed it in other places in the house though. I remember being irrationally amused at the way Lydia pronounces ‘cornice’ (Cor-nees) and it turned out it was a rather normal way to say it in the U.K. 😅 (I say cor-nis)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
TATTLE NEWS

Hello, Tattlers.

In one of Alistair (or Ali, as he is commonly known) Gordon’s most recent Instagram Stories, not only did the seemingly illiterate Social Media ‘Creator’ manage to construct an error free caption, he actually used an apostrophe correctly!

This fascinating and unprecedented development comes after months of Ali posting increasingly incomprehensible captions on the social media platform, that have left the Tattle community totally baffled, as it appeared to indicate that the 31 year old was incapable of spelling even the most basic of words.

One striking example of Ali’s poor grasp of the English language occurred just last Thursday in a clip featuring a green jacket, which he oddly captioned “Come one!”. Those two words resulted in much online speculation as to just how thoroughly obtuse one man could possibly be.

However, for the second consecutive day, Ali has shown his followers, and the Tattle elite, that with, what was likely considerable effort, he can in fact string a grammatically correct sentence together. Or perhaps, given his past efforts and the ongoing struggle he obviously has with punctuation, this was just dumb luck? Only time will tell.

Either way, for the moment ... MIND. BLOWN. 😳

This is Miss Midnight, signing off for Tattle News. x

View attachment 383270

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Poor Ali
He clearly has developed a dog allergy that has caused his tongue and lips to swell and a serious amount of spittle to be produced.
That stuff he is posting could also have been filmed weeks ago, I see in his images a reflection of a xmas tree so pix were taken back at 'tree time'.
I know many have said this and I have too but I do seriously think there could be trouble in paradise. Someone said she has nothing to post, she has heaps to post, she has poopy now so he is a perfect candidate for filming and photographing, we could see him using all the dog stuff she has bought or been sent.
We have seen bits of the graveyard in passing and now she has covers on the graves we could be seeing that, explanations of what the covers do, we saw a brief mention of carrots, she could be showing us the veg growing, talking about the carrots, how they tasted, how she cooked them. I think she has maybe had one of those cooking lessons, someone seemed to be cooking something pork for/with her, talk about what she learnt, show us her cooking.
WHAT IS SHE DOING???

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You are all wrong! She's been working behind the scenes, not doing duck all!

she's been working on an incredible project and it's her proudest moment!

Probs another Karen Millen thing, or something to do with Glo, no surely not she wouldn't would she?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Okay, so I understand she’s taking her pupternity leave or whatever but as an influencer I would have thought that, knowing as she did that she would be taking more time off work to look after a puppy/see the swelling go down from her latest filler-doc appointment, she would have at least pre-recorded or pre-shot some content for her different social media accounts. Even if it was some boring New Year crap e.g. asking followers how their resolutions are going on Instagram stories, filming a few short & sweet TikToks etc. She never engages with her followers except to get them to ask her questions about herself. I would have thought that maintaining some level of engagement would be better for her when trying to book new jobs compared with this radio silence. It really does feel as though she sees her different platforms as a means of personal expression vs what she should be viewing them as, i.e. her business. She thinks that what she has got by on for now is what will keep her going in the future but there are so many influencers who work 10x harder and the difference in effort is clear. People have definitely wisened up to influencers’ bs and Lydia needs to realise that her ‘good life’ will only be sustained if she starts taking her channel seriously again, and even then we all know the use of influencers as a form of marketing might be on the way out!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have no idea what happened or if anything between lyds and Claire but I am thinking she is throwing shade. She posted the winner of her giveaway and posted that can cook! 🤔
I think Claire got pissed off at Lidl for copying everything when she bought the Bungalow - from the panelling, to the chandelier in the kitchen and the round marble table and making out they were all her own ideas and not copied or inspired by Claire.

Back behind the ship's steering wheel....Ahoy me hearties
View attachment 383126
I find all this shipping theme hilarious! It’s come from no where! Not work related that’s for sure! Not as if either one of them are maritime lawyers, or work in the shipping industry etc! Or have parents they have a shipping or maritime background that would give them the love of ships to warrant the shipping theme! Don’t suspect they would I know the port side to the starboard!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Poor Ali
He clearly has developed a dog allergy that has caused his tongue and lips to swell and a serious amount of spittle to be produced.
That stuff he is posting could also have been filmed weeks ago, I see in his images a reflection of a xmas tree so pix were taken back at 'tree time'.
I know many have said this and I have too but I do seriously think there could be trouble in paradise. Someone said she has nothing to post, she has heaps to post, she has poopy now so he is a perfect candidate for filming and photographing, we could see him using all the dog stuff she has bought or been sent.
We have seen bits of the graveyard in passing and now she has covers on the graves we could be seeing that, explanations of what the covers do, we saw a brief mention of carrots, she could be showing us the veg growing, talking about the carrots, how they tasted, how she cooked them. I think she has maybe had one of those cooking lessons, someone seemed to be cooking something pork for/with her, talk about what she learnt, show us her cooking.
WHAT IS SHE DOING???
I know what she’s not doing ... harvesting any form of herbs or vegetables from her VegeTrug.
It’s completely empty, with the exception of something dead that’s been left in the box closest to the window.
Our Lyds ... such an avid gardener!

View attachment 383303

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Also if you'd like proof of what a piece of tit she is, I've been having a look at who she follows regularly, as it's ordered by most recent first. Top of her list was Grace Victory for a while (for those that don't know, she delivered her baby early due to covid and is currently in an induced coma). So Lydia obviously got bored as Grace's family haven't updated her page for a while and unfollowed, making it clear she never followed out of compassion, only curiosity 😡

View attachment 383308

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Also if you'd like proof of what a piece of tit she is, I've been having a look at who she follows regularly, as it's ordered by most recent first. Top of her list was Grace Victory for a while (for those that don't know, she delivered her baby early due to covid and is currently in an induced coma). So Lydia obviously got bored as Grace's family haven't updated her page for a while and unfollowed, making it clear she never followed out of compassion, only curiosity 😡

View attachment 383308
Yes i noticed this too, I don't know why who she follows and unfollows is such a big deal to her, why bother to unfollow someone unless you've had a falling out, or you disagree with their content. She is so petty.

Reactions: 18
I hate commenting on peoples looks, because as long as I've know M I've had to listen to people pass the most disgusting comments about her physically due to her medical issues, they will shout stuff at her, stop and stare, take a picture, I swear the stuff people have said to her would make you physical sick and she laughs her ass off at those people telling them "Well when you say something original then I will give you credit for being intelligent, so far your not there yet".

Then I see people like LEG who was blessed with a perfect and healthy body frame and face and ends up putting so much tit into their face they end up doing this sort of damage to what was naturally moving muscle now frozen and deformed.
What an utter shame.
Fantastic new avatar though 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Okay, so I understand she’s taking her pupternity leave or whatever but as an influencer I would have thought that, knowing as she did that she would be taking more time off work to look after a puppy/see the swelling go down from her latest filler-doc appointment, she would have at least pre-recorded or pre-shot some content for her different social media accounts. Even if it was some boring New Year crap e.g. asking followers how their resolutions are going on Instagram stories, filming a few short & sweet TikToks etc. She never engages with her followers except to get them to ask her questions about herself. I would have thought that maintaining some level of engagement would be better for her when trying to book new jobs compared with this radio silence. It really does feel as though she sees her different platforms as a means of personal expression vs what she should be viewing them as, i.e. her business. She thinks that what she has got by on for now is what will keep her going in the future but there are so many influencers who work 10x harder and the difference in effort is clear. People have definitely wisened up to influencers’ bs and Lydia needs to realise that her ‘good life’ will only be sustained if she starts taking her channel seriously again, and even then we all know the use of influencers as a form of marketing might be on the way out!!
She forgot that going radio silent will mess up her algorithms and she won’t be visible to her followers 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
[Joan Collins voice] When one requires this sort of apparatus 👇 (From 2019)
View attachment 382744
Plus she's saying up the top, best thing they've ever bought, yet down the bottom in almost an invisible font it says, Ad/Pr Product, so which is it Lydia, and why hid the fact that this is an ad in a pale green font on a green background, what are you trying to hide, that it's an ad, that's breaking the rules if so?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I know she’s on ‘pupternity’ so clearly using this an excuse not to post/do anything but if I had a new puppy I’d be spamming my stories with pics and vids of him. Really can’t understand the radio silence. 🙄🙄
Exactly. I don’t even mind a ‘silent’ or quieter few weeks to get to know the puppy etc if she can ‘afford’ to do so (unlike most of us). It’s the fact she is refusing to post any pictures at all. To me this is proof (receipt!) that the dog is for views only. Otherwise she’d be spamming every social media outlet with cute photos and videos.

Reactions: 15
I hate commenting on peoples looks, because as long as I've know M I've had to listen to people pass the most disgusting comments about her physically due to her medical issues, they will shout stuff at her, stop and stare, take a picture, I swear the stuff people have said to her would make you physical sick and she laughs her ass off at those people telling them "Well when you say something original then I will give you credit for being intelligent, so far your not there yet".

Then I see people like LEG who was blessed with a perfect and healthy body frame and face and ends up putting so much tit into their face they end up doing this sort of damage to what was naturally moving muscle now frozen and deformed.
What an utter shame.
Hands up if you just made the same face in the mirror for comparison 🙋🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Will there be a vlog tonight? should be as she did say shes filmed all her videos for Jan.

Reactions: 9

View attachment 383308
This is outrageous. We don’t even know if Grace is ok yet. She followed so she could post a comment only. I know as I don’t follow Grace and comments were limited on that post 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.