Lydia Millen #57 Can't be bothered with January vlogs, she's on maternity leave for a dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are peoples thoughts on the social interaction between these two over Christmas and New Year. They haven’t done a thing together now in about three weeks. Ali hasn't even done a vlog. Nothing of lydiot on any of his social media. He’s not on hers!! I think he’s taking a stance against her and showing the dog to us all to piss her off.
Trouble in paradise? 🤔

Reactions: 18
New song from The Weeknd just popped up and I burst out laughing when I saw his face. Similarity is too much🤣 (fyi his face is not real, it’s a mask)😂😂
41E0FC60-0BFC-42E0-848B-3D96D2C6377A.jpeg
075BA340-689A-4E54-AEB8-FCBDD7FD8C2D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
[Joan Collins voice] When one requires this sort of apparatus 👇 (From 2019)
View attachment 382744
Why is the ad/ Pr product in green so it’s not visible that is shady and should be reportable

New song from The Weeknd just popped up and I burst out laughing when I saw those cheekbones, the same second I thought of Lyd🤣 (fyi his face is not real, it’s a mask)😂😂
View attachment 382758View attachment 382760
Her face is very cartoony here

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Why is the ad/ Pr product in green so it’s not visible that is shady and should be reportable
It was a screenshot by a GG/tattl'er, *I can't remember for sure* but it looks like they scribbled out Lidl's original caption and put the "ad" in Lidl's signature dishonest style... ergh, as much as I hate to defend Lidl.

Reactions: 11
It was a screenshot by a GG/tattl'er, *I can't remember for sure* but it looks like they scribbled out Lidl's original caption and put the "ad" in Lidl's signature dishonest style... ergh, as much as I hate to defend Lidl.
Ah ok. I just saw on someone else’s threat that some influencers are hiding the AD sign behind the send button

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Claire’s doing an AMA. Anyone else think this is referencing Lydia?
I think she is always referencing Lydia when she posts these kinds of answers.. still don’t understand their falling out 🤯
As for frow what is the tea there?? I thought they were pals. 😐

Reactions: 8
Hi Tattlers

I'd thought I'd just take a little break from my pupternity leave, to write in my new Smythson journal. I can't actually believe it has pages for notes. Such a game changer. Then I realised I can't actually hand write, what with having such weak wrists, so I thought I'd post on here instead. I'm 99% sure you all don't like me. Although I'm 100% sure I don't care. Of course I have flaws. But, my brows usually distract people from them. As you know Porter is now resident at the bungalow. My husband was bleeping taking the biuscuit though by showcasing him online before ME. After him. Hell should be easy. But, I'm so here for Ali throwing shade at Alex's presets! I guess those penis enlargement pills are actually working. Ali's twice the dick he was last year.

Speaking of FROW, I see she is posting lots of puppy spam. Is her fur baby Mensa certified though? You think I want to be like her? witch please. I'd have to drop 10 IQ points, sleep with 100 more men, marry my brother and dress like a cracked out bleep clown. And, if that wasn't bad enough, a mole on my personal insta leaked my NEW Hermès bag. Oh you silly moo moo. You best shut your cock washer before I slap the dick off your breath. Now I'm going to have to book in at least 37 sessions with my life coach this week. He's just texted me back saying not to worry as sanity is highly overrated anyway. Thank gawd, I was beginning to think we'd soon run out of oxygen in the bungalow with all this recommended deep-breathing tit. I WAS meant to be bleeping starting my dream life as well. Maybe January 2022...

At least Globy #myownbrand will be a bestseller again this year. But, do please keep calling it Chinese tat. I dare you lovelies! My patience is wearing thin. And by wearing thin I mean you are one comment away from being witch slapped so hard, even google won't be able to find you. I'm no longer a people pleaser you see. I'm only about those who appreciate a gifted good life. The only thing wrong with me is I'm talking to you. And you've thrown me off my 9pm scheduled bedtime. I've a busy day tomorrow. Well I'm doing nothing as I started it today and didn't finish it. I'm no quitter.

Love Lydia xx
Once again, you never fail to CRACK ME UP. If I had one criticism though, unlike Lidl, your spelling and punctuation is impeccable 😂😂😂 Obviously apart from “biuscuit”, I know that was not an accident 🤪

Side note: autocorrect effing made it SO difficult to misspell “biscuit”, how the F*CK did this bish (Lydiot) get it wrong on her stories!??? 😪😪😪

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I have no idea what happened or if anything between lyds and Claire but I am thinking she is throwing shade. She posted the winner of her giveaway and posted that can cook! 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I hate commenting on peoples looks, because as long as I've know M I've had to listen to people pass the most disgusting comments about her physically due to her medical issues, they will shout stuff at her, stop and stare, take a picture, I swear the stuff people have said to her would make you physical sick and she laughs her ass off at those people telling them "Well when you say something original then I will give you credit for being intelligent, so far your not there yet".

Then I see people like LEG who was blessed with a perfect and healthy body frame and face and ends up putting so much tit into their face they end up doing this sort of damage to what was naturally moving muscle now frozen and deformed.
What an utter shame.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I will say it is very odd, that the twit has been extremely silent on IG. Either there is drama at the Bunga and/or the new puppy is another reason for her to be a lazier than usual. Wakes up at 5:30am and runs? witch, please. 🙄

I hope though she carries on like this. The less she does, the more she will lose followers, brand deals etc and hopefully disappear into the influencer abyss never to be seen again. She's old news, has no originality or substance, and her numbers dropping and lack of brands wanting to do tit with her, proves that.

All the loss of $, publicity, brand deals etc. has only been her doing. And when it all ends, which it seems it certainly is starting to, she will have no one to blame but herself.

You'd think with all her "staff" and the house elf she claims is her husband she would have the most amazing content but she couldn't create new content if her life depended on it.

She can't decorate a house, pick a dog breed, decide on a purse, start gardening, nothing by herself. She just dumbly follows her peers because they are influencers. She is NOT.

I look forward to watching this loser in 2021. Maybe karma will finally show up at her front doorway (not porch) and she will learn that you reap what you sow. That being a bougie witch has led to this.

Let's see if Cawwie will always be there to pick her lazy, arrogant ass of the floor.

And how long Ali sticks around. If the brand deals and $ dry up, why else stay? She treats him like tit. He couldn't even post any Xmas content bc she had to do it all first. He was clearly pissed.

Hopefully him stating the pup was there and showing the 1st photo of the pup, is him finally finding his microscopic balls. Though, he's not the brightest bulb in the box, so I doubt it. Plus he's a wimp blindly following the costumes she makes him wear and agreeing to whichever room she decorates and sits him up as a prop in.

I've honestly have not known a lazier piece of tit than her. She should be embarrassed, but she is blinded by the $ and thinks it will last forever.

Let's see where she is at end of 2021. Now that fellow Tattlers called her out and stopped her bot buying, I don't see her ever reaching a million. She had all of 2020 plus the big reveal of her own brand and she failed miserably. She can write in all her Smythson planners and meet with her "life coach" daily, but she is a self-righteous twit who cannot listen to anyone and this will be her downfall.

At least it'll make for comedic content for us to watch. :m

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Just found out Emily Canham (U.K. Youtuber if you don’t know her) featured in The Crown! Our Lady of the Manor will not like that. 🤣 Where was your invite?
You need to have a natural looking face to be apart of a show like that and make it seem more realistic. Lydia’s face would not fit the time period with all her filler. 😂😂

I will say it is very odd, that the twit has been extremely silent on IG. Either there is drama at the Bunga and/or the new puppy is another reason for her to be a lazier than usual. Wakes up at 5:30am and runs? witch, please. 🙄

I hope though she carries on like this. The less she does, the more she will lose followers, brand deals etc and hopefully disappear into the influencer abyss never to be seen again. She's old news, has no originality or substance, and her numbers dropping and lack of brands wanting to do tit with her, proves that.

All the loss of $, publicity, brand deals etc. has only been her doing. And when it all ends, which it seems it certainly is starting to, she will have no one to blame but herself.

You'd think with all her "staff" and the house elf she claims is her husband she would have the most amazing content but she couldn't create new content if her life depended on it.

She can't decorate a house, pick a dog breed, decide on a purse, start gardening, nothing by herself. She just dumbly follows her peers because they are influencers. She is NOT.

I look forward to watching this loser in 2021. Maybe karma will finally show up at her front doorway (not porch) and she will learn that you reap what you sow. That being a bougie witch has led to this.

Let's see if Cawwie will always be there to pick her lazy, arrogant ass of the floor.

And how long Ali sticks around. If the brand deals and $ dries up, why else stay? She treats him like tit. He couldn't even post any Xmas content bc she had to do it all first. He was clearly pissed.

Hopefully him stating the pup was there and showing the 1st photo of the pup, is him finally finding his microscopic balls. Though, he's not the brightest bulb in the box, so I doubt it.

I've honestly not known a lazier piece of tit than her. She should be embarrassed, but she is blinded by the $ and thinks it will last forever.

Let's see where she is at end of 2021, okay?
I reckon she is stressed about the puppy, the first week is normally always a nightmare. She was probably counting on having Carrie around to do the bulk of the work with the dog. I bet she has no work lined up either and that’s why we are not seeing her post anything. January is always the quietest month for influencers work wise.
Monday will most likely be her Hermes reveal which we have guessed is a partnership of some kind with Sellier Knightsbridge. Guarantee she is fuming that it’s been revealed.
She has pre filmed for January so we are probably in for a bunch of vlogs about her healthy eating, bungalow makeover and spring clothing hauls.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I still can’t get over the fact she ‘needs’ yet another new dining table 🤯

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
This is just what I am imagining in the bunga, I could be completely wrong and because its been many many years since I had a puppy to look after this is just my thought. I see a major problem for Lydiot being, aside from the pooping and peeing and whimpering that I am sure poopy is doing and that is annoying Lydiot I think the next big thing will be the attention it is demanding. I am imagining her having to carry him around the place, this will annoy her. I imagine he won't sit as quietly and happily as the cat does, this will annoy her. She won't be able to sit and look at her reflection for as long as she normally does, this will annoy her. She isn't going to be able to just walk around the bunga filming herself like she does, he will be under her feet. I actually can't see anything about this little poopy that she will enjoy. Could she be having serious issues with poopy already and this is why we are not hearing from her? Feck I hope so.
I want her to admit that this dog was not a good fit and she has had to find him another home.

Reactions: 31
Crossed fingers to me indicated that he is hoping its a better week than last week, it's not a repeat of last week ;-)
Or the end of the world is coming but he is hoping for another week.

why did I immediately think of this chap...?
Sadly his face is actually a better shape than Lydiots. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know she’s on ‘pupternity’ so clearly using this an excuse not to post/do anything but if I had a new puppy I’d be spamming my stories with pics and vids of him. Really can’t understand the radio silence. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.