Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Or it's a photo of a gray Aston Martin, just not theirs!

That's why there was no need to cover the license plate.

Think about it, if Ali is driving it who's taking the photo?? That to me is a photo he found and just inserted.

Also, note the road in front of the car looks blurry or photoshopped. It's a fake photo, I bet.

Sorry but I just don't believe anything these two do anymore. It's all fake and made up.
I also think it's not their car. For the same reason as you. Who took the photo? One should do an image search on google.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Lollylola

VIP Member
I also think it's not their car. For the same reason as you. Who took the photo? One should do an image search on google.
Ali travels around with his photographer. He’s probably still doing so even in lockdown as he will think getting photos outside of the home to go up on his blog is essential work.

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Omg who was this genius 🤭😂

Those should of been changed years ago !!! She had them done at 18. They should be replaced every 10 years. Hers are bloody awful, they sag, gape and have holes on the side 🤭🤮 maybe she is waiting for a voucher 🤔
Oh no, now she can become hypochondriac over BII. :rolleyes:

• Haha

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Just watched this

I'm on the fence about the father. He talks so wisely and moderate but what does he actually do to help? And wtf are his spoiled brats of daughters. Best quote "We are not privileged". And keep in mind, they are in their mid- to late-twenties.
I'm imagining Josie and Frow and Lydia also talking dumb shit like this. But at least none of them leeches of their parents (but their followers of course).

• Sick
Reactions: 7

Hilary

I don't understand how Sellier or Lydia can get away with saying her Birkin is brand new 2020 never used. I just watched Claire's first Birkin unboxing to compare and even though they are different sizes and leathers and this affects how the bag looks, you just can see how a real new Birkin looks, and it clearly is not how Lydia's does...
I don't know if it's Sellier or Lydia who's lying, but If I was her I'd be more transparent about it. Maybe it's true and it hasn't been used but it's been stored incorrectly for a while and that's why it looks a bit saggy, but anyway, I would have talked about it instead of insisting constantly on the fact that's 'brand new never worn'.
Pics for comparison:
They look like they’re made out of different leathers. Lydia’s leather looks much softer so would that not mean it sags more? Maybe it’s meant to look like that? I don’t know.

Maisie doats

The tan Birmingham that Lydia had on her private insta with the word F* ck written across it. Could it be an inside joke to her friends?. Claire Chanelle bought a tan one. Could they be laughing at her buying a tan one and the bag itself is not something Lydia bought? Just a thought. As Lydia always says she hates Tan.

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Karenbritchick (sadly she also fell in the "The Secret" crap bin recently, hope she leaves at that one video she made about it)
All other I follow are constantly shilling some clothes (like Monroe Steele, her handle is SteeleNYC)
Emma Hill hardly posts anything nowadays
Laura has become a bit tedious always the same stuff, a bit like model mouth who just goes on and on with the clothes!

• Heart

OpheliaChoux

I don't think anything has officially 'happened' more like Lydia decided she would start sucking up to Vic, inviting her over, acting like a best mate etc, then as soon as she realises Vic can't really offer her much in terms of views / subs etc, she drops her. Stops liking and commenting on her pics, doesn't invite her round, doesn't support her brand partnerships etc and has now moved on to Josie....
Thank you! Makes sense!

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
I don't understand how Sellier or Lydia can get away with saying her Birkin is brand new 2020 never used. I just watched Claire's first Birkin unboxing to compare and even though they are different sizes and leathers and this affects how the bag looks, you just can see how a real new Birkin looks, and it clearly is not how Lydia's does...
I don't know if it's Sellier or Lydia who's lying, but If I was her I'd be more transparent about it. Maybe it's true and it hasn't been used but it's been stored incorrectly for a while and that's why it looks a bit saggy, but anyway, I would have talked about it instead of insisting constantly on the fact that's 'brand new never worn'.
Pics for comparison:
Claire's one is a different leather, and it has this piping seam on the edged that keeps the bag in shape. My plastic Birkin dupe looked like the one Claire has. I'm not versed enough in Birkins to say if every model has this piping or only the ones that should stay stiff?

Compared to Claire's Lydia's looks cheap. It lacks the stiff frame.

Pinkysparklyglitterly

HOLD ON...... Are those photos old, OR NEW, they got a voucher to stay at @Thyme.england and she said we really need a few days away as this year has been hell... SO HAVE THEY WENT IN A FUCKING LOCKDOWN. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

What are they hiding ?

It is really easy to take this picture a dozen different ways.
1: camera on a tripod side of the road on record and just take one frame jpeg from it still put through photoshop to ad and clean up details.
2: Car parked at the side of the road and put through PS and manipulate the area around to look like its moving (rather simple to do)
3: Leg driving and Ali taken the pic side of the road.
4: Leg Driving , Ali working drone from inside the car ..
Multiple ways to take that pic but every pic is always put through photoshop, to play with preset, contrast, light, sharpness, endless layers of manipulation before posting.
I am curious why she is hiding it. Maybe because she doesn’t declare her sponsees/ads/pr?

I am not sure how taxes work in the UK but if she keeps hiding stuff eventually it catches up to you. Look at some of the housewives in legal drama for tax evasion

I am curious why she is hiding it. Maybe because she doesn’t declare her sponsees/ads/pr?

I am not sure how taxes work in the UK but if she keeps hiding stuff eventually it catches up to you. Look at some of the housewives in legal drama for tax evasion
If you piss someone off and they call the IRS, you are F’ed

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Poor wee soul is probably freezing under them 2 fucking windows..
She is such a stupid bitch but of course all the yes people around her who think they know everything about dogs will say " He is fine" ..
1st : damage to the skin not allowing it to breath (he should be in a warm place free of coat/jacket a loose blanket he can crawl under when he chooses)
2nd: The damage this will cause to the coat
3rd: wearing a coat inside while sleeping temperatures rises, as they can't control body temo due to the stupid coat he could easily dehydrate do they know what damage that can do to a pup so fast - equivalent of being in a hot car..
Fuck these people are dumb as shit.
I'm sick dealing with issues like this at the vets when puppies are being rushed in and to hear but I asked the breeder but I ask our dog trainer. 🤢🤬
How about research move the puppy from the windows, keep him in a warm room NOT HOT have plenty of fresh cold water on the go for him and let him sleep in his own coat..
I think they have underfloor heating in the house (but not in the upper floor, where the dressing rooms are).

Let's not give her ideas, you know what she's like... gotta have the best, most bespoke animal on the planet.
At least her ordered "dog" leash and collar would have fit.

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha

romulus

I hate commenting on peoples looks, because as long as I've know M I've had to listen to people pass the most disgusting comments about her physically due to her medical issues, they will shout stuff at her, stop and stare, take a picture, I swear the stuff people have said to her would make you physical sick and she laughs her ass off at those people telling them "Well when you say something original then I will give you credit for being intelligent, so far your not there yet".

Then I see people like LEG who was blessed with a perfect and healthy body frame and face and ends up putting so much shit into their face they end up doing this sort of damage to what was naturally moving muscle now frozen and deformed.
What an utter shame.
Hands up if you just made the same face in the mirror for comparison 🙋🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha

Pinkysparklyglitterly

I like to protect the vachetta handles on my LVs, but I am a bit obsessionnel !
I think if you are a collector and love your bags that is very smart.

i use to care way too much about keeping my bags perfect and I think once I spilled something or got pen on one of mine. Can’t recall! But after that I was like F it. The bag is to be used! I think I get it from my mom. She got the pouchette.. I think that’s how it’s spelled. And she throws her around. I think she would give an LV lover a heart attack lol

• Haha

Renaissance

So glad others have said that photo of Porter made them uncomfortable. Honestly didn't know where to look. I don't think it was accidental, I think she's baiting us
Agree. Makes me feel icky and then I feel more icky for thinking it's icky lol!

• Haha

Pinkysparklyglitterly

Yeah, I’m very confused. She obviously looked at a brown bag in the store, why did she buy the second hand one that has in uglier shade and saggy leather? The one in store was so much nicer, sturdy (and she always mentioned she likes structured bags) and more vibrant.
She was allowed to buy it in store she had to put her name down .. waitlisted

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Anyone get screenshots?
You can click your way back to the "mother" post when you click on the lil arrow, maybe needs a few posts to click back but you should find the 1. post.
View attachment 386064

I’m sure it’s been said before but she really sells some crap on Depop. How the hell is this the same top and who in their right mind would pay £6 for this tat?! 😳😳
What happened to the peplum? :oops::unsure: