Lydia Millen #57 Can't be bothered with January vlogs, she's on maternity leave for a dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet none of her other staff are full time, daily staff. I bet she only hires them for a couple of hours each week on an hourly rate should she need them.

I think Cawwie may be the only almost full time staff and even then I am not so sure. Cawwie is self-employed from what others have said on here.

She'd like people to believe she has 3 or 4 full time staff but she 100% does not. Not when she is selling clocks for a quid on Depop. Every single thing gets sold or returned. That is why she can only walk into Hermes with her Nasty Gal free clothes because she cannot afford to truly keep all the luxury designer clothes she claims to own.
She dressed more 'Luxe' when she was in the old house.

Reactions: 38
I’m sure it’s been said before but she really sells some crap on Depop. How the hell is this the same top and who in their right mind would pay £6 for this tat?! 😳😳
They've photographed it back to front!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I‘m not quite sure if this comment has been posted yet, since the thread moves so quickly, but take a look at her snappy response..
😂😂😂😂😂 Look at the shape of that bag far right the bottom base plate is justing out, the whole bag is pulled, saggy and out of shape.
So worth al that Money 💰 👏 haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
😂😂😂😂😂 Look at the shape of that bag far right the bottom base plate is justing out, the whole bag is pulled, saggy and out of shape.
So worth al that Money 💰 👏 haha
It actually looks badly made, a bit like some of the pochette M made in the states, the corners aren’t round!

Anyone get screenshots?
You can click your way back to the "mother" post when you click on the lil arrow, maybe needs a few posts to click back but you should find the 1. post.
View attachment 386064

I’m sure it’s been said before but she really sells some crap on Depop. How the hell is this the same top and who in their right mind would pay £6 for this tat?! 😳😳
What happened to the peplum? :oops::unsure:

Reactions: 7
That’s the least of its problems! 😂🤣
I swear, the more I look at this thing the more it baffles me. She has 2, I say it again 2 assistants. No one could be bothered to steam or iron this thing or take more than one pic of it. OR pull the correct item from the internet, pic and name.

It actually looks badly made, a bit like some of the pochette M made in the states, the corners aren’t round!
True. Maybe the scammer got scammed herself this time. Scam-ception.

Remind you all of someone 🤔😂View attachment 386067
She looks like a mix between Lydia and Claire somehow.

• Haha
OMG, if she needs the £6 from the sale of the blouse then she really is desperate for cash. Most people wouldn’t think twice about donating to a charity shop. She’s really hard up. I need to have a laugh and will have a look at what else she’s looking to peddle on depop for a few quid.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

@Julia123 You wrote ... 'She has no actual passion ...' and how accurate are those 5 words !!!
No passion for her bags, work, her fashion and style (I quite liked her fashion pre-2019), her home and most importantly, her emasculated twit of a husband.
She seems to confuse exaggeration with passion.
And so she also has to lie to stress her point, her excitement. Everything is her 'proudest moment' 'epic' 'the best' 'game changing' blah blah blah - so disingenuous. I cannot keep up with all her bullshit. It is exhausting (and amusing at the same time) to watch her on IG and YouTube, can you imagine having to work for her on a daily basis and live with her. Eish 🥴
LOLzzz.... She has a passion for receiving shite for free, tossing it aside and moving on to the next epic game-changing thing all the while snowing the sheeple who follow on her every word so she can keep doing it. It makes her giddy. She's so vapid and an utter disappointment. 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I really don't care if they buy their stuff before, during, or after a pandemic. Poor people already were a thing before the pandemic. And no one cared what they felt like. If you don't wanna see people indulging in luxury you better don't watch them, because they won't change, and realistically, it's better they give their money back into the economic cycle than saving it up. Would it be better they invest their $$ in local and smaller businesses, heck yes.

The real sick thing is, that already super-rich got just richer during the pandemic.

What gets me so much, is her shallowness and lying. She only buys all this expensive tit to live up to a competition she only made up in her head. Also, as a so-called influencer, she should care about her followers and not mislead them. But in the end, she is nothing else than an overpaid sales person, whereas real sales persons in the stores get paid much much less. I think it's time that influencers stop being a thing, as they are atm.

When you can never be sure that something is an #ad, or what credit a voucher had. Influencers are lacking transparency, this has to stop.
Something that started with YT and Insta in the last decade has evolved into a monster. Former enthusiasts lost all their spark in exchange for $$-signs. The whole system is the problem, not only the individuals. When you are the sponsor, as a brand, and you are ok, with your sales person, to lie their asses off, to generate sales, you should be hold accountable as well.

Lydia doesn't only scam her followers, she also scams her fellow influencers and brands/people she collabs with. I always say I wanna see the portfolio Carrie sends around on behalf of Lydia, and what does she write in business emails or what does she tell on phone calls. And then, when Lydl got the job/collab, she ALWAYS does a bad job in promoting it.

Look at this tit. She didn't even try to promote it for Christmas
View attachment 384288

🤣 I know it was not intentional (was it?) but this has me giggling.

Bet the Bung, now it has been mentioned here she will be all over that sharing it and trying to sell it.
Only 300 pieces and so little sold.
Poor Tony she worked so hard on this venture a young artist who did all the work and all LEG did was pic some frame shapes and colours But as she has no talent or taste guided by a true artist.
I can truthfully say I believe she has mentioned this a handful of times THAT'S IT.
If it was me I'd be proud of that collaboration and be mentioning it all the time. I love Art, my M is a wonderful Artist.
She Loves Toni and nearly broke down when she realised she was working with LEG she knew she was going to get what she wanted out of the deal and duck off.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Hi fellow tattlers,
There is one word she said in the vlog that made me think hmmmm?? She said at the beginning of the vlog “you’ll probably see this the second week in January, BACK in January “
Why the word back ????
I noticed this too and my only conclusion is because she was lying, she was a bit flustered. the whole video is a tit show really. She’s not a good liar and it’s evident.

Reactions: 26
Thanks for mentioning about the jumpers. Now I recall she showed many really expensive jumpers and jumper dresses but didn't wear any of those to Hermes store.
Last year she wore constantly this houndstooth jumper dress (was it from Balmain?). She could've worn that, if it isn't already de-popped. Lydia is nowadays an aficionado of #flammablecouture.
It's so hot that it will melt/burn of your body.
Agree with all of this.
If she wants to wear a knitted dress - what happened to that Lilly lace (whatever it was called) that she had the silk slip underneath which was like the BEST knitwear ever?
I think we’ve guessed - she gets sent it either for free or discounted then sends it back or sells it. She is a one hit wonder for these brands.
I wonder if she thinks that nasty gurl is a younger brand and somehow makes her trendy, or is she on a retainer with them? I mean wear what you want but it doesn’t seem to gel with Hermez. It just screams chav. I don’t want to be ageist but i’m Seeing like 20 year olds promoting nastygal with like miss pap. She should think more about her brand.
She just so lazy

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I noticed this too and my only conclusion is because she was lying, she was a bit flustered. the whole video is a tit show really. She’s not a good liar and it’s evident.

It must be so so confusing for her, and when you lie it's so hard to remember it properly.

She filmed vlogmas in November, her January vlogs in December, got Porter at just 8 weeks but not showing him until 12 weeks. Passes her Hermes riding boots off as from the store when she got them from Sellier. Hid the Birkin, but showed it on her private account, passes Sainsburys carrots off as grown in her trug - which we saw a glimpse of the other day and it was EMPTY! There are so many more instances of course, but I think she is finding vlogging hard, as she doesn't know what day the vlog is going out, she pretends what time it is, all sorts of lies, so it's hard to keep up! Poor thing!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I wonder if it's a fake. The article someone sent out quoted a Hermes exec as saying 80% of Hermes out there on other sites are fake.

Especially with her claiming it's a 2020 edition. What did the previous owner carry in there to cause it to look like this? Bloody bricks?

Yet again, I'll say she'll sell that bag in the next few weeks if it already is not on some website. She could sell it on Depop or another site under an anonymous name.

And for her to not show the inside of the Hermes, is beyond suspect. It says something right there. Maybe she knows it's fake and showing the interior of the bag would have given it away.

Honestly, I don't know.....but if it's real, she picked a bad one and is not someone anyone should be taking shopping advice from. And if fake and she spent much $ on it, then that's a bit of karma for her.

However, I wouldn't put it past her to knowingly buy a fake just to feign her wealth to strangers online. What a moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What are your favourite vloggers you all watch?
I don’t watch a lot, but I absolutely love Laura Blair for fashion and love watching AllyiahsFace from America, she’s so down to earth it’s actually refreshing to see.

Reactions: 5
I watched the 'big reveal' yesterday but only got around to getting on here today. The comments under her video were hilarious last night, so much shade which I didn't expect!

I think the bag is nice enough (I mean, if 13k bags are your thing, they're not mine). I had a giggle when she mentioned the saddles are made from the same leather. I am becoming so convinced by the end of the year she'll be building a stable block where the shed is and getting her own horse, and kitting it out in Hermes tack from head to hoof, haha. Ali will become a stable boy 🤭.

Seriously, though. I agree with a lot of you guys saying how she didn't seem that enthused. If I'd just paid 13k for a bag I would have been bouncing around the room screaming! I guess for me it kind of reminded me about Christmas Day as a kid. You're really excited during the build up and you just want it to be tomorrow as soon as possible... and then the day comes and goes, and there's that down moment afterwards where you're like "well that's it for another year". I feel like getting the Birkin was kind of like that for her. I really do think she should have waited to be offered one because (no shade to anyone who has bought a Hermes bag secondhand), if I was spending that sort of money, I'd want the full works. The phone call, the excited trip to the store, arriving and having champagne, the big reveal, having it pristinely wrapped up and leaving the store with the big orange bag on cloud nine. Ordering secondhand doesn't really give you the same experience, does it?

I'm an impulsive person, too, but sometimes you have to force yourself to just wait and see. The result is always better.

She panic bought a Birkin when most of us are trying to resist the panic buying of pasta and basic essentials. If she had been waiting a year for a Birkin, she would have got much less shade on her video- people would have appreciated she had been on the list before the pandemic and she paid full price. She, however, couldn't wait. She didn't read the room and spent a lot of the UK's annual take home wage on a bag during a time where people are being made redundant left, right and centre. She's very lucky that it hasn't gone down worse. It only takes a quick pop over to Fleur's Instagram to see how people react during these times to influencer selfishness. She's very bloody lucky she just went with the ostentatious show of wealth rather than the ostentatious show of wealth WHILE also flouting Covid guidelines. Also, handy timing that she put up the video after Fleur's apology. She was never going to look awful when she had that drama to make her look semi reasonable in comparison.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
It must be so so confusing for her, and when you lie it's so hard to remember it properly.

She filmed vlogmas in November, her January vlogs in December, got Porter at just 8 weeks but not showing him until 12 weeks. Passes her Hermes riding boots off as from the store when she got them from Sellier. Hid the Birkin, but showed it on her private account, passes Sainsburys carrots off as grown in her trug - which we saw a glimpse of the other day and it was EMPTY! There are so many more instances of course, but I think she is finding vlogging hard, as she doesn't know what day the vlog is going out, she pretends what time it is, all sorts of lies, so it's hard to keep up! Poor thing!!!!
I thought that she had a wonderful diary with notes at the end. Does she need a tuto on how to use it and where to put all the lies!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Anyone else concerned about the future for their children? Vacuous, illiterate morons being celebrated. I’m not sure whether it’s Lydia who worries me, or all those sycophantic, dim followers! In the old days, thickos used to be hidden away. Now we celebrate them!!?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.