Lydia Millen #57 Can't be bothered with January vlogs, she's on maternity leave for a dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone with intelligence asked what "a modern traditional country home" was and this was Ali's response:
Ali Gordon
1 hour ago
"To elaborate : Modern - The house is a new build which has technology of the modern age. ( integrated speakers throughout the house as an example ) Traditional - The house was built under the watchful eyes of English Heritage due to it's location. ( the house had to fit in to an area built back in the 18th century. ) this means it had to aesthetically have a traditional look and feel to it. Country - The house is situated in the English countryside surrounded by over a mile 360* of farm land. I hope the clears up your confusion."

He's as defensive and bitchy as his wife. No wonder they're still together.

In his pea sized brain, he thinks the meaning of each word separately, makes sense by just stringing the three words together and then it is legitimate and correct?

He's so bleeping idiotic! This was another response to someone else that asked WTF "modern traditional country home" meant:

Ali Gordon
19 minutes ago
"If you spend some time going through my comments I elaborated on this point and explained exactly how this statement is true down below."

No, there is no such thing as "modern traditional home"!

He clearly knows he's not very smart, but in his defensiveness highlights his own idiocy even more.

He's just like Lydiot. Has to always be right, can't take critique or criticism.

They're both just as moronic as the other, and clearly are meant for each other.

You can see how they are both so unsure of themselves, ungrounded - faking heights, wearing character costumes and pretending they're now old wealth country aristocrats who shoot and hunt. What a couple of clowns.

I don't see either of them lasting or being successful much longer as social media whores.
what a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg who was this genius 🤭😂

Those should of been changed years ago !!! She had them done at 18. They should be replaced every 10 years. Hers are bloody awful, they sag, gape and have holes on the side 🤭🤮 maybe she is waiting for a voucher 🤔
Oh no, now she can become hypochondriac over BII. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I intended on deleting my account but you guys are so funny and clever that I can’t.

also, i want to reiterate that I am not claiming that the store/sellier sells fakes. It is my belief they are. I find it weird that now chaira Posted a bag and they have one identical for sale? I am skeptical.

i still believe you can get a fake done to be identical.
Also, this is how they respond to people. Remind you of Lydia?
Not very professional !

Reactions: 18
EVERYONE should go and watch alis current video and hear the poor puppy crying and screaming in the background while this ugly muppet sits there trying to flog some sleep app crap at his ugly faux antique desk.

Absolutely cruel to leave a puppy whimpering and crying like that in the background, especially while he sits there gurning and smiling. It is in a new environment and is probably scared. Why isn’t LYDIOT seeing to it? They are both indoors as we are in a Lockdown?! Unhumane tw*ts with no empathy.

So this confirms that they are cruel to their puppy then. I’m so angry but calling RSPCA won’t do anything bc it will be all happy families if anyone goes round there and knocks on the door. 😡😡😡
What a knob he is 😫

Reactions: 13
I intended on deleting my account but you guys are so funny and clever that I can’t.

also, i want to reiterate that I am not claiming that the store/sellier sells fakes. It is my belief they are. I find it weird that now chaira Posted a bag and they have one identical for sale? I am skeptical.

i still believe you can get a fake done to be identical.
Also, this is how they respond to people. Remind you of Lydia?
How do they get NEW Hermès bags and can sell them for these prices? And duck off with your passive aggressiveness. That's how you'll loose potential customers. I swear, Lydia and them are a match made in heaven. A DREAM.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
How do they get NEW Hermès bags and can sell them for these prices? And duck off with your passive aggressiveness. That's how you'll loose potential customers. I swear, Lydia and them are a match made in heaven. A DREAM.
That’s probably why they chose her, she will be their « ambassador soon ». They could use her to sell the clothes, considering everything she touches turns to gold!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Not very professional !
No, not all all.

I think you mentioned something earlier about calling your bank ahead of time to make large purchases. That would make sense since she was buying online. I think she mentioned she was panic buying it. I think I recall so maybe she didn’t have time to transfer the funds. But surely they would have worked with her either way. She will boost their sales and sounds like she started working with them in September? People who follow her and support her will buy anything she does.. case in point her Depop account lol

My thoughts exactly!!

Reactions: 9
I think it’s either Lydia replying on Ali’s video, or one of the “team” have a script to stick to when replying on either Lydia or Ali’s....(be a passive aggressive witch).

I don’t understand Sellier’s business model to be honest. I’m sure I read on their website they charge 50% commission on items they sell on your behalf. So if Hermes have such a good re sell value, why would you lose 50% of it to a middle man?! Which then begs the question.... where are they getting these bags from? Does this make sense (both my logic and theirs 😂)!

ETA - my bad, just checked their t&c’s for selling with them - they charge £1600 - £2500 flat rate on a Birkin or Kelly

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I think it’s either Lydia replying on Ali’s video, or one of the “team” have a script to stick to when replying on either Lydia or Ali’s....(be a passive aggressive witch).

I don’t understand Sellier’s business model to be honest. I’m sure I read on their website they charge 50% commission on items they sell on your behalf. So if Hermes have such a good re sell value, why would you lose 50% of it to a middle man?! Which then begs the question.... where are they getting these bags from? Does this make sense (both my logic and theirs 😂)!
All very odd!! So a bag selling for 13000 means 6500for the seller??!! No way would people be giving up their bags for such low prices! Or times are really bad and everyone is going bankrupt !! Well lidl def best of times to be investing in something that no one wants anymore🤔. Not possible!

It says on their website, max 12 hours to authenticate a bag! Well it only takes 1 look at lidl to authenticate that bag(lidl)!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ali is never normally this quiet. We expect it from Lydia but I feel like Ali does always try to at least appear busy and active online. Surely between the two of them they can handle Porter and posting some stories? Their engagement on Instagram is going to plummet
Watching Ali stories today, listening to little Porter crying away in the kitchen, why can't he be in the office with Ali, on his knee like Boe is with INF & Alex.
I said it and I knew it that wee boy is locked up in that pen all day while they go about their bullshit.
Wait till witch has a baby, she'll be one of those ones who have it its in nursery the minute you bring it home and let the cry toll they fall asleep with exhaustion.

I'm disgusted, if that was my pup I would pause my stories, go get him and bring him in with me, he is only a baby and it was only a few wks ago he had his mom and brothers and sisters - Now ripped away and left in a pen. Doesnt matter how much it cost or how nice everything is, denying any creature attention is vile and disgusting 😡🤢

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Just watched this which popped up in my feed about capsule wardrobe. Expected it to be crap but was actually quite informative. Whereas fanoir de manor is still on more, more, more. This video is saying what we are thinking about lydiot
What’s betting one of the next videos is a “massive haul “- that’s if we still don’t get the puppy reveal
Love Sophie she had her own money doesn’t have to beg for anything and loves her followers. She’s smart, informative, kind and I’d grateful for everything she has 👍🏻
Just watched this which popped up in my feed about capsule wardrobe. Expected it to be crap but was actually quite informative. Whereas fanoir de manor is still on more, more, more. This video is saying what we are thinking about lydiot
What’s betting one of the next videos is a “massive haul “- that’s if we still don’t get the puppy reveal
Love Sophie she’s my fav. She has her own money and is grateful for everything she has. Doesn’t have to beg, is smart informative kind genuine and loves her followers. She has Mail time on her videos reading out cards and letters she’s been sent by her subscribers 👍🏻 She says it is her favourite part of videos

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Lydia Millen #58 Showing pups wiener, protectors keep the bag cleaner

Lydia Millen #58 Seller of the Knight, wiener and pussy are alright, no twilly in sight

Lydia Millen #58 Bought bag new second hand, posting dog without pant

• Haha
Reactions: 21
All very odd!! So a bag selling for 13000 means 6500for the seller??!! No way would people be giving up their bags for such low prices! Or times are really bad and everyone is going bankrupt !! Well lidl def best of times to be investing in something that no one wants anymore🤔. Not possible!

It says on their website, max 12 hours to authenticate a bag! Well it only takes 1 look at lidl to authenticate that bag(lidl)!
Agree it makes no sense. The demand for such bags is there and I get they want to shift their stock quicker than others because they probably lack the space but this price (9k for new birkin 35) is too good to be true.

Reactions: 9
I’m finding it really strange that all these influencers now walking around with a Kelly or a Birkin. Few years ago it was only available to prestigious people or high class celebrities.
I really think she thought if she gets one she will be looked at differently. But the fact that she has 0 clue about the brand just shows how uneducated she is. Surely if you thinking of a Birkin you do your research on leathers,sizes,colours, protectors,twillys A SECURITY LOCK FOR YOUR DRESSING ROOM 💁🏻‍♀️ is it just me or wouldn’t any normal person think the same? Surely you wouldn’t just drop it near the door and go “ oh well it’s only a Birkin bag” 🤷🏻‍♀️

I really think she has no realistic look on money or the amount of consumerism that goes on in between the two of them. I will never understand why they got a dog when they already have a cat. Lumi is not a normal cat, those kind of cats hate dogs, I won’t be surprised if Lumi is gonna terrorise it. 😑

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Don’t Hermes bags resell for more than the original cost? Isn’t that why Jeffree Star buys them as an investment because the resell is always much higher. So how are they selling brand new Hermes bags at the same cost, seems fishy to me. If I was going to sell one (if I had one lol) and I went to that site, they must take a cut so I’d want to sell it for definitely more than it’s worth especially with how hard to get they are?!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Don’t Hermes bags resell for more than the original cost? Isn’t that why Jeffree Star buys them as an investment because the resell is always much higher. So how are they selling brand new Hermes bags at the same cost, seems fishy to me. If I was going to sell one (if I had one lol) and I went to that site, they must take a cut so I’d want to sell it for definitely more than it’s worth especially with how hard to get they are?!
Exactly, and the bag was “oringally” purchased/made in 2020.

Reactions: 8
Here is the post I was referring to that made me second guess a lot as well.

Ali is using his :) like Chlamydia uses her x in her replies.

Passive Aggressive CHAVS
Eventually, poeople won’t work with them anymore. Lies and not holding up your end of a sponsorship and not reporting sponsored ads. It’s such so fowl.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.