Lydia Millen #57 Can't be bothered with January vlogs, she's on maternity leave for a dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think this is a bullshit excuse for being so late to share her supposed friends collection ?
Frow had no problem sharing one piece she had and stated that she was so proud so many item were sold out and when the other pieces came back into stock she would show them but she wanted to get it out there..
The only reason LEG is doing this is because Frow and many others have commented on stories how other influencers are not supporting their so called friends, next thing this pops up..
LEG transparent as glass!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Omg, there are some things that don’t need to be shared. What an idiot. She’s broke then....
I can’t remember exactly what she said but something about her payment not going through several times. So I don’t know. I am 50/50 if she even paid for it. I think the loan could be possible. Also, if her bag is real those handle covers probably will damage the bag even more than a Twilly.
Side note. I have nice bags and I never thought about going the extra step to protecting them. I guess if I spent so much on a bag my thought process is I am going to get her out of it. The whole resale thing is new to me. I am not comfortable with it.

Reactions: 15
I can’t remember exactly what she said but something about her payment not going through several times. So I don’t know. I am 50/50 if she even paid for it. I think the loan could be possible. Also, if her bag is real those handle covers probably will damage the bag even more than a Twilly.
Side note. I have nice bags and I never thought about going the extra step to protecting them. I guess if I spent so much on a bag my thought process is I am going to get her out of it. The whole resale thing is new to me. I am not comfortable with it.
I like to protect the vachetta handles on my LVs, but I am a bit obsessionnel !

Reactions: 4
My credit cards, unless they had been put to bed for months wouldn’t allow such a payment. But then in France they aren’t credit cards , I believe they are what you call debit cards!
Please explain. I am confused 🙈. There are no credit cards in France? In the us a debit card in a sense is cash. It’s the money you have in your account from deposits (work, cash). Credit card is a guess a loan. I think you can have an Amex in France, no? If not, I definitely learned something new today!!
I am sincerely asking. I have no idea.

ABSOLUTELY!!!! SPOT ON
I love this expression. I have no idea what it means though. I am assuming it’s like a person in America who leases a nice car but has nowhere to live?

Reactions: 10
They literally copy everything and constantly tell lies. Out of all the desks in the world your interior designer chose the one Josie and Charlie had first? Give over Ali.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I like to protect the vachetta handles on my LVs, but I am a bit obsessionnel !
I think if you are a collector and love your bags that is very smart.

i use to care way too much about keeping my bags perfect and I think once I spilled something or got pen on one of mine. Can’t recall! But after that I was like F it. The bag is to be used! I think I get it from my mom. She got the pouchette.. I think that’s how it’s spelled. And she throws her around. I think she would give an LV lover a heart attack lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just watched Ali’s video and he refers to when they went down to London to pick up ‘Lydia’s Christmas present’ - singular not plural. So just the belt then?? 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Please explain. I am confused 🙈. There are no credit cards in France? In the us a debit card in a sense is cash. It’s the money you have in your account from deposits (work, cash). Credit card is a guess a loan. I think you can have an Amex in France, no? If not, I definitely learned something new today!!
I am sincerely asking. I have no idea.

I love this expression. I have no idea what it means though. I am assuming it’s like a person in America who leases a nice car but has nowhere to live?
Banks in France don’t do cards with which you can make several payments. If I go and buy a handbag today costing 3000 euros, for one I have to make sure that my limit on the card allows it and then the payment will come out of my account in total at the beginning of February, so I have to know that the money will be on my account! Some times independent banking (like supermarkets ) have credit cards, but they only work with them for multiple payments.

Amex is really not a thing here!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Banks in France don’t do cards with which you can make several payments. If I go and buy a handbag today costing 3000 euros, for one I have to make sure that my limit on the card allows it and then the payment will come out of my account in total at the beginning of February, so I have to know that the money will be on my account! Some times independent banking (like supermarkets ) have credit cards, but they only work with them for multiple payments.
So you have to have the 3000 euros in your account? Like you can’t just pay off a minimum monthly?

Reactions: 5
My credit card won't go through if i make an abnormally large purchase, happened recently when I was buying the Balenciaga trainers from Matches (sent them back too clumpy!). So I presume that is what happened to her, my card company phoned and text me and asked if i was trying to make the purchase, when I said i was they let the purchase go through.

She probably doesn't use her bank card for anything much apart from petrol and bits of cheap shopping so no wonder they flagged it if she was trying to buy that bag!

I think the bag is genuine, I think that is the going rate for the bag, i've been looking on a lot of sites including Luxury Promise who I think are pretty reputable compared to Vestiaire. But correct me if i am wrong, but wouldn't it have been cheaper for her to get a bag direct from Hermes? I'm sure Claire has never paid that much for her bags and hers have all been around £7-8,000??

Reactions: 16
I would imagine the reason she had a problem with her card declining is due to fraud prevention. The amount of the purchase and the location of the purchase would have raised a flag with the bank. My bank does this. The transaction gets declined, I then get a text message and have to do online authentication, then wait a few minutes and process the transaction again. She probably just had issues with confirming the authenticity of the transaction, especially if they ran it several times before she tried to authenticate.

Reactions: 21
How self important can you be. I love dogs more than most humans but Jesus you’d think it was the second coming of Christ. Just show us the bleeping dog you tit.
Or even better, don't show us the bleeping dog. I for one can live without seeing another dachshund (particularly hers). Where I live, you can't turn a single corner without tripping over one 🥴

Sorry, that makes me sound like a dog hater. I'm really not but the way she's milking his arrival, anyone would think it's a bloody Liger or something, not the UKs most popular dog.

View attachment 387998

Mind you, makes a change from Cockapoos which was the dog to be seen with in my home town during 2019.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
My credit card won't go through if i make an abnormally large purchase, happened recently when I was buying the Balenciaga trainers from Matches (sent them back too clumpy!). So I presume that is what happened to her, my card company phoned and text me and asked if i was trying to make the purchase, when I said i was they let the purchase go through.

She probably doesn't use her bank card for anything much apart from petrol and bits of cheap shopping so no wonder they flagged it if she was trying to buy that bag!

I think the bag is genuine, I think that is the going rate for the bag, i've been looking on a lot of sites including Luxury Promise who I think are pretty reputable compared to Vestiaire. But correct me if i am wrong, but wouldn't it have been cheaper for her to get a bag direct from Hermes? I'm sure Claire has never paid that much for her bags and hers have all been around £7-8,000??
I thought she shopped a lot online but I know she use to disclose the she was using a voucher/gift card.
If she paid for it, I hope it is real!
I think the bags are usallly cheaper direct from the store but she has a size 30 I think those are a lot more expensive. It’s a large bag.

Reactions: 8
I would imagine the reason she had a problem with her card declining is due to fraud prevention. The amount of the purchase and the location of the purchase would have raised a flag with the bank. My bank does this. The transaction gets declined, I then get a text message and have to do online authentication, then wait a few minutes and process the transaction again. She probably just had issues with confirming the authenticity of the transaction, especially if they ran it several times before she tried to authenticate.
If she knew that she was going to be purchasing the bank, she could have contacted her bank to make sure it wouldn’t happen. If she was that rich wouldn’t she have a platinum card with unlimited purchase power(or what ever it is called) !

If she knew that she was going to be purchasing the bank, she could have contacted her bank to make sure it wouldn’t happen. If she was that rich wouldn’t she have a platinum card with unlimited purchase power(or what ever it is called) !
Sorry the bag! I am sure she would love to purchase a bank!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If someone bought a 2020 bag and is selling it at a discount to me that is a red flag. No one is selling these bags discounted. The bags that are ripped and worn down are selling at the price of a new bag.
That was my thought! If it’s a rare and new design as Lydiot said herself, no way in a million years that bag would have been discounted!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.