Lydia Millen #57 Can't be bothered with January vlogs, she's on maternity leave for a dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or even better, don't show us the bleeping dog. I for one can live without seeing another dachshund (particularly hers). Where I live, you can't turn a single corner without tripping over one 🥴

Sorry, that makes me sound like a dog hater. I'm really not but the way she's milking his arrival, anyone would think it's a bloody Liger or something, not the UKs most popular dog.

View attachment 387998

Mind you, makes a change from Cockapoos which was the dog to be seen with in my home town during 2019.
I think we live in the same town 😂 I said the exact same earlier today!

Back in 2015/2016 it was french bulldogs...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg, there are some things that don’t need to be shared. What an idiot. She’s broke then....
I think it also proves she never actually purchases the large ticket items she already has. Any functioning adult would’ve called their credit card company as soon as they decided to buy the bag to alert them of the big charge. Wonder what her credit limit is 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 17
If she knew that she was going to be purchasing the bank, she could have contacted her bank to make sure it wouldn’t happen. If she was that rich wouldn’t she have a platinum card with unlimited purchase power(or what ever it is called) !

Sorry the bag! I am sure she would love to purchase a bank!!
But that would require forward planning and I’m not sure she knows what that is

• Haha
Reactions: 17
🤔 The problem going direct to Hermés would of been Lidlette being declined to purchase one of their bags. There are waiting lists, you will also have to purchase few accessories first so they know that you are serious about purchasing and you have the funds and they will not sell to everyone 💁🏻‍♀️ Only people with class can get one, Lidlette would of gone home with a cleaning cloth in a Hermés bag 😅

Go onto Lidlette’s profile and check her tagged posts 🤭🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Right. Long time lurker only recently made an account. I have to agree with everything here. They are trying SO hard to emulate wealth that it looks so ridiculous! I used to work in a luxury department store and we would rip into any customer who came in dressed in tweed / riding boots. Funnily enough they were always the most rude and pretentious which is how I imagine these to be!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
They literally copy everything and constantly tell lies. Out of all the desks in the world your interior designer chose the one Josie and Charlie had first? Give over Ali.
So his gift was chosen by an interior designer. How special 🙄. He was raving about Lydia’s amazing hard work on designing Dumbledore’s office. 1) dial number 2) Hello is that an interior designer? Can you design an escape room please? 3) hang up phone. Phew! Exhausting!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Or even better, don't show us the bleeping dog. I for one can live without seeing another dachshund (particularly hers). Where I live, you can't turn a single corner without tripping over one 🥴

Sorry, that makes me sound like a dog hater. I'm really not but the way she's milking his arrival, anyone would think it's a bloody Liger or something, not the UKs most popular dog.

View attachment 387998

Mind you, makes a change from Cockapoos which was the dog to be seen with in my home town during 2019.
Lol, Ligers are actually cool
View attachment 388073 View attachment 388076
The become that big, because their mom is a Tiger, who has a gene that allows growth, and the male Lion is lacking the counterpart to inhibit or stop growth.

A Tigon (vice versa to Liger)
View attachment 388082
They are smaller (than Ligers, not smaller than Tiger or Lion), because the mom is a Lioness, who doesn't have that growing gene

So, yes, if she got herself a Liger, it would be much more exciting. And she could use her Herpès riding boots. But would hardly fit into the utility room.

Edit: Oh dear, I went down a 20 min rabbit hole that ended with Fjordhorse mule and Fjordhorse x Zebra mix (and I didn't even search for them, just clicked and clicked, and bäääääm they were there). Time well spent.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Why is he dressed when he's clearly inside? Is that necessary?
Poor wee soul is probably freezing under them 2 bleeping windows..
She is such a stupid witch but of course all the yes people around her who think they know everything about dogs will say " He is fine" ..
1st : damage to the skin not allowing it to breath (he should be in a warm place free of coat/jacket a loose blanket he can crawl under when he chooses)
2nd: The damage this will cause to the coat
3rd: wearing a coat inside while sleeping temperatures rises, as they can't control body temo due to the stupid coat he could easily dehydrate do they know what damage that can do to a pup so fast - equivalent of being in a hot car..
duck these people are dumb as tit.
I'm sick dealing with issues like this at the vets when puppies are being rushed in and to hear but I asked the breeder but I ask our dog trainer. 🤢🤬
How about research move the puppy from the windows, keep him in a warm room NOT HOT have plenty of fresh cold water on the go for him and let him sleep in his own coat..

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Lol, Ligers are actually cool
View attachment 388073 View attachment 388076
The become that big, because their mom is a Tiger, who has a gene that allows growth, and the male Lion is lacking the counterpart to inhibit or stop growth.

A Tigon (vice versa to Liger)
View attachment 388082
They are smaller (than Ligers, not smaller than Tiger or Lion), because the mom is a Lioness, who suppresses the growth

So, yes, if she got herself a Liger, it would be much more exciting. And she could use her Herpès riding boots. But would hardly fit into the utility room.
Let's not give her ideas, you know what she's like... gotta have the best, most bespoke animal on the planet.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is such a stupid witch but of course all the yes people around her who think they know everything about dogs will say " He is fine" ..
1st : damage to the skin not allowing it to breath (he should be in a warm place free of coat/jacket a loose blanket he can crawl under when he chooses)
3rd: wearing a coat inside while sleeping temperatures rises, as they can't control body temo due to the stupid coat he could easily dehydrate do they know what damage that can do to a pup so fast - equivalent of being in a hot car..
I'm sick dealing with issues like this at the vets when puppies are being rushed in and to hear but I asked the breeder but I ask our dog trainer. 🤢🤬
How about research move the puppy from the windows, keep him in a warm room NOT HOT have plenty of fresh cold water on the go for him and let him sleep in his own coat..
It’s like Lisa Vanderpump saying her dog Twatsie or whatever had alopecia so they had to dress it......no witch, you dressed it and that gave it alopecia.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Woman in tabard... woman in a tabarrrd... WOMAN IN A TABARRRD!!!!!
Literally laughed at this comment for ages 😂

I know it’s now old news in this thread but the Hermes bag purchase has irrationally made me so angry, she’s the textbook definition of someone who buys things just for clout and because everyone else has it like the WAGS who always used to dress head to toe in designer crap from Cricket back in the day - nothing expensive she wears ever looks desirable or aspirational so I really hope Hermes don’t decide to work with her. seeing all of these influences suddenly buying Hermes is so off putting to me me, they treat Hermes like it’s any old disposable bag

their prestige goes down every time people like her promote it, there’s no genuine joy or appreciation for the history with her. Basic birkin combo for a basic B

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Nahhh surely she wouldn’t do that, it wasn’t even a great photo! Why the huge buildup only to let it out in a little damp squib like that?

urgh this woman just gets worse and worse and worse. Im finding her behaviour utterly fascinating at the moment. It’s a total car crash. You can just tell she reads here daily to see what we’re all saying about her. I think using a little pup to “reveal” as content to be abhorrent. If you love him just post him Jesus. Why does everything have to be planned out and meticulously scheduled like your life is a museum
Or she is very devious, post a pic, see how fast its posted on Tattle look at who viewed the stories block them for being the screenshot taker..

Reactions: 10
I think they have underfloor heating in the house (but not in the upper floor, where the dressing rooms are).

Let's not give her ideas, you know what she's like... gotta have the best, most bespoke animal on the planet.
At least her ordered "dog" leash and collar would have fit.

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Or she is very devious, post a pic, see how fast its posted on Tattle look at who viewed the stories block them for being the screenshot taker..
Or the screenshot taker can delay the posting on tattle AFTER she had taken the picture down. I do wonder if lydia will go BAT tit CRAZY if we don't talk about her AT ALL on here. 😆 :unsure::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Or the screenshot taker can delay the posting on tattle AFTER she had taken the picture down. I do wonder if lydia will go BAT tit CRAZY if we don't talk about her AT ALL on here. 😆 :unsure::ROFLMAO:
She can see who watched the story. So if, lets say, three people are in the list of who watched the story, she can at least narrow it down to those three. But I don't think she is so clever but maybe got an idea now.

We could talk about animal hybrids instead. I'm now an expert, 20 min research on google and Wikipedia. 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Omg who was this genius 🤭😂

Those should of been changed years ago !!! She had them done at 18. They should be replaced every 10 years. Hers are bloody awful, they sag, gape and have holes on the side 🤭🤮 maybe she is waiting for a voucher 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Omg, there are some things that don’t need to be shared. What an idiot. She’s broke then....
I think there’s a big difference between not having £13k In your bank and being broke

Generally If your card holder processes an unusual transaction they block the payment & try to verify it’s genuine. So not necessarily because you don’t have the funds. Not defending her at all. She’s a total idiot.

Reactions: 10
Omg who was this genius 🤭😂

Those should of been changed years ago !!! She had them done at 18. They should be replaced every 10 years. Hers are bloody awful, they sag, gape and have holes on the side 🤭🤮 maybe she is waiting for a voucher 🤔
That is among the many things that she has begged for, but apparently no one has given into the boobies !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I intended on deleting my account but you guys are so funny and clever that I can’t.

also, i want to reiterate that I am not claiming that the store/sellier sells fakes. It is my belief they are. I find it weird that now chaira Posted a bag and they have one identical for sale? I am skeptical.

i still believe you can get a fake done to be identical.
Also, this is how they respond to people. Remind you of Lydia?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.