Lydia Millen #55 Wetherspoons reveal, bots to conceal, puppy incoming, pressure is real!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s this?!
This will 100% be secondhand from Sellier Knightsbridge. She has plugged them before and they sell lots of Hermes bags.

She's just placed it on top of the Hermes box to make everyone think it's new.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Gordon Ramsay
Hahhahaha, I would love to see her eating there and Gordon Ramsay comes out of the kitchen and roasts her

1609857313198.png
Despise her top notch thermometer

1609857360276.png

"YOUR CAREER IS SO OVER, IT'S ALREADY BURIED IN YOUR COFFIN BEDS"

"YOUR HAIR IS SO RED, THEY USE A PIC OF YOUR HEAD AS A STOP SIGN"

I highly doubt her 124 followers on the private account find her big duck you to 2020 all that interesting...
I would imagine it would just be family and friends. How pathetic that she still feels the need to post such a vile photo to her nearest and dearest. Like what an accomplishment... you spent thousands upon thousands on a bag during 2020, you achieved so much! Literally, she contributed nothing of significance to the year!
And had the audacity to ask her followers to spend for the Alzheimer's cause. But there she goes and throws her money out of the window for a saggy 2nd bag, that she doesn't even likes.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Josie is much more shrewd than Lydia, she works very hard to mention on her vlog all the PR stuff sent to her, even if it's from random small brands, and of very low value, that way she keeps her relationships going with brands, and that is precisely what she did every day on her vlogmas, also managing to get giveaways from brands so she could promote them as well as giving away a prize to a viewer. She seems to get a huge amount of PR, especially at Christmas, loads of hampers, flowers, gifts and invites for wreath making, cinema nights, dinner set ups etc. We assume Lydia does not get this volume because of what she shows us in her vlogs, and her unprofessionalism - waiting until after Christmas to show us her PR gifts (because she likes lots of prezzies under the tree) Well that's you not doing your job properly isn't it? Your job is to show those products to your subscribers before Christmas, to encourage them to be purchased. I mean it's not rocket science is it, how hard can it be to get right??
You just don't get it...
Lydia is a CHILD... don't you know? And children are supposed to have prezzies under the tree on Christmas! So who cares about professionalism?

*btw I got a question... if she is a child, isn't she a proud difficult woman anymore? a bit confused here

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Plot twist; the boots were also from Sellier which is why she didn’t perform an unboxing on camera. The vlog shots inside Hermes were just her creating her wish list and getting a belt. We all saw the small orange Hermes bag, too small for boots bought in store!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 109
Plot twist; the boots were also from Sellier which is why she didn’t perform an unboxing on camera. The vlog shots inside Hermes were just her creating her wish list and getting a belt. We all saw the small orange Hermes bag, too small for boots bought in store!!
EXCELLENT work

• Heart
Reactions: 57
OH DAAAAAYUM! I wonder how widdle Lidl will reply to this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I did think of these boots when I saw that Sellier had recently sold them.... but where in her house is this pic took?!!

Reactions: 12
I think you are on to something.
And big LOL at size "49"

I did think of these boots when I saw that Sellier had recently sold them.... but where in her house is this pic took?!!
That pic is from the seller not from the buyer.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Yep I absolutely believe this to be true as well.

She was seen on Ali's or her vlog can't remember, walking down the street after going to Hermes with a big white carrier with a small orange bag inside, no doubt with the belt inside. That is clearly all she bought from the store.

The boots are £2000 retail aren't they, so no doubt she paid a lot less. Notice in her vlog she was very careful not to show us the underneath of them, so we couldn't see if they had been worn or not, they were not in a box either, and come on, everyone likes to do a Hermes unboxing, why wouldn't she unbox them on the gram or a vlog, she's done that with her Loubs and Prada boots!!! Suspicious!!!

I bet she went to Sellier and gave them a load of bags to sell for her, probably agreed a deal where she would promote them at a later date either for selling or buying, and got a hefty discount on the bag and boots.

As per usual, smoke and mirrors!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80

She was seen on Ali's or her vlog can't remember, walking down the street after going to Hermes with a big white carrier with a small orange bag inside, no doubt with the belt inside. That is clearly all she bought from the store.

The boots are £2000 retail aren't they, so no doubt she paid a lot less. Notice in her vlog she was very careful not to show us the underneath of them, so we couldn't see if they had been worn or not, they were not in a box either, and come on, everyone likes to do a Hermes unboxing, why wouldn't she unbox them on the gram or a vlog, she's done that with her Loubs and Prada boots!!! Suspicious!!!

I bet she went to Sellier and gave them a load of bags to sell for her, probably agreed a deal where she would promote them at a later date either for selling or buying, and got a hefty discount on the bag and boots.

Ooooooh I love this! What excellent detective work. How will lying chlamydia explain this??? She’s been busted!!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
This will 100% be secondhand from Sellier Knightsbridge. She has plugged them before and they sell lots of Hermes bags.

She's just placed it on top of the Hermes box to make everyone think it's new.
Who’s to say any of it is real? Could be a photoshop job, or all her Hermeeze could be from China....
278F4280-6FE1-4589-B73C-B28170A471CB.jpeg
9C7A9053-B5FC-4AE7-A3B4-148AC328571A.jpeg
E15976E1-5F74-42AB-AE78-12074877E728.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

yes agreed and she was VERY awkward in this video.... leaving the boots out of bag by her the whole time and talking about the experience and the boots, wish bag, belt like it didn't matter at all. If all of this is true, then she is a bigger shady liar than I thought.

And the photo of the gold Birkin - I'm shocked she would get a Birkin because she always goes on about having crossbody AND tophandle... so she's probably blind by greed and copying others and just snapped up this B to match her Prada Boots because, well... she does like to buy bags to match her boots. :rolleyes:

For those of you who haven't seen or don't want to watch Ali's vlog - here is the screenshot. Def NOT a pair of boots in there... and she's carrying it as if it weighs nothing... looks like the belt to me. Which makes sense. She loves belts, and Ali is thoughtful and that is a normal (yet still large) amount of money for an xmas gift from your spouse. I could see him wanting to get her that belt for sure.

The boots and birkin will be fun to watch her get caught!

1609860374140.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
What if some of her latest Louboutin was also from sellierknightsbridge?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.