Lydia Millen #55 Wetherspoons reveal, bots to conceal, puppy incoming, pressure is real!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she has got a Hermes bag then....to be fair she hasn’t posted it in everyone’s faces on her main Instagram.....yet.
But give it time she will place it in shots of her dressing room, or just ‘forget’ to leave it here or there. She’s too impatient to not show it off in the near future!
God she’s had such a hard 2020, my heart absolutely bleeds for her.
She really has no clue!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
is she referring to the Countess Lady Carnarvon?

She is completely off her head, Downton Abbey is a fictional period drama and is definitely not a historical television programme!

Highclere Castle (not Downton Abbey) has belonged to the Carnarvon family for 300 years and not the fictional Crawely's, also Highclere Castle is in Hampshire and 'Downton Abbey' is supposed to be set in Yorkshire....
She would live in Hampshire and say she’s in Yorkshire. Don’t let a county get in the way of a good story 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So what presents did she get from her mum,her sister,her brother,her dad.no mention of any of her own family

Reactions: 17
‘If you don’t like seeing people happy click off this video’ .. how about if you have an ounce of empathy for people having gone through one of the worst years of many peoples lives don’t film videos of yourself bragging about all
The designer items you got for Christmas lol!
No body doesn’t like seeing others happy, it’s just a lot harder to see others happy when you are not.
I don’t think Iv ever seen anybody with less self awareness than her ..

This year has put a lot into perspective for a lot of people and I genuinely do think it’s gonna be the downfall of influencers finally

Reactions: 33
Why is she posting it on her private account only? First of all, I would never be so vulgar as to post that kind of thing on Instagram, what a bellend. but the fact she’s done it on her private account is a bit suss. Why wouldn’t she gloat all over the internet with it when she’s clearly so desperate to show us all she’s joining the hermes bag club?

either a) she’s embarrassed it’s second hand

Or b) she’s planted that screenshot to shut us all up? What’s going on 😂 (not suggesting @TeaSpiller is Lydia by the way. Have you got any more tea to spill on her reasoning for hiding this???)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
How did we find out about her private ig? And who is she posting that pic to? Cawwie and her family... I doubt it.

Lyds is sitting about planting it for us to see. Hi Lydia 👋🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is she posting it on her private account only? First of all, I would never be so vulgar as to post that kind of thing on Instagram, what a bellend. but the fact she’s done it on her private account is a bit suss. Why wouldn’t she gloat all over the internet with it when she’s clearly so desperate to show us all she’s joining the hermes bag club?

either a) she’s embarrassed it’s second hand

Or b) she’s planted that screenshot to shut us all up? What’s going on 😂

I believe she’s embarrassed it’s second hand, she probably hasn’t decided yet if she’s gonna go full on liedyia and lie it’s store bought and brand new or how she will spin this second hand truth to make it sound more luxurious than it is.

I have to say I love birkins and enjoy watching unboxings etc but this one just looks saggy and used.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
That bag does look second hand. Looks a bit saggy. Or its a super fake. Another reason she doesn't want to put it on you tube.

Edit: I think she had every intension to actually show it in the vlog, but after us discussing it, she probably thought people would question her about it too much.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Did any one else notice the patches of white paint in the black walls? They were there in the first part of the vlog, then edited out in the second part. Guess the black walls are going!
It's just a reflection as the sun moves, if you watch the wall and fast forward the video you can see it moving until it disappears.

Reactions: 9
So what presents did she get from her mum,her sister,her brother,her dad.no mention of any of her own family
Oh didnt you see in a previous vlog she was givng them gifts she got discounted or free from cultbeauty (I think it was)

That Hermes bag isnt new. Also do we think teaspiller is....

A, Ali
B, Lumi

• Haha
Reactions: 40
As expected, she's a massive liar.

The vlog was click bait - she talked about loads of orange boxes, there was a small belt box and the boots. I'm all in favour of designer shoes and bags, but £760 on a thin belt is a stupid waste of money i think!

And then we have the real story, she's got a Birkin, same colour as Claire Chanelle's new Kelly - and she said that it's a hard to get colour way. I'm not a Hermes expert but I think we all agree that Birkin does not look new, it looks like the leather has softened and sagged with age, so it's been bought from a re-seller. She will no doubt have filmed an unboxing and that will go on her channel in due course, she's just sowing the seeds by telling us she made her bag wish list at Hermes.

And what must her friends and family think who are on that account 'her big duck you to 2020' the easiest year she's had in her life?? She barely worked, her content was lazy and tit, she did a bit of gardening, decorating and fashion hauls. She got free food, drink and probably everything she needs - pretty easy and good year for her!

I think Teaspiller is one of Ali's friends wives!

Reactions: 65
Oh didnt you see in a previous vlog she was givng them gifts she got discounted or free from cultbeauty (I think it was)

That Hermes bag isnt new. Also do we think teaspiller is....

A, Ali
B, Lumi
Or C, Lynx, who ran away to start a new life in witness protection after witnessing Lydia's many crimes against fashion.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
As expected, she's a massive liar.

The vlog was click bait - she talked about loads of orange boxes, there was a small belt box and the boots. I'm all in favour of designer shoes and bags, but £760 on a thin belt is a stupid waste of money i think!

And then we have the real story, she's got a Birkin, same colour as Claire Chanelle's new Kelly - and she said that it's a hard to get colour way. I'm not a Hermes expert but I think we all agree that Birkin does not look new, it looks like the leather has softened and sagged with age, so it's been bought from a re-seller. She will no doubt have filmed an unboxing and that will go on her channel in due course, she's just sowing the seeds by telling us she made her bag wish list at Hermes.

And what must her friends and family think who are on that account 'her big duck you to 2020' the easiest year she's had in her life?? She barely worked, her content was lazy and tit, she did a bit of gardening, decorating and fashion hauls. She got free food, drink and probably everything she needs - pretty easy and good year for her!

I think Teaspiller is one of Ali's friends wives!
Well, if you think back to one of the IG stories, she got delivery of a fairly large-ish orange box (screen shot below) just before Christmas. So either the delivery was for the boots in which case she lied about getting them in store else she did get a bag. If she did get that gold Birkin, it’s definitely second hand and doesn’t appear to be in good condition. But that’s probably because she couldn’t fork out more for one that’s in excellent condition! Cheap skate, wants the #1 in meat thermometers but can’t afford to pay top dollar for a bag in grand condition. I think back to Frow’s Kelly and it looked fantastic. Lydia’s Birkin looks really tit compared to Frow’s bag.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Second hand embarrassment from her second hand HerMEZ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
@TeaSpiller, thank you! Glad you're back and able to give us the truth about who she is and what she is really like.

Your info is great so keep it coming, but please don't out yourself. We never want her to guess who you are....though she may never because she just doesn't seem very bright.

What blows my mind is that her statement and closure to the most tragic year, most of us have ever lived or witnessed in our lifetimes is....................a second hand, saggy handbag?!?

What solves her problem, gives her some closure and what she emerges as a life lesson from 2020 is a bloody handbag?!
That's her duck you to 2020?

I'm just guessing here but to us she seems to lack any depth, intelligence or much of a personality. Other than the narcissistic bit, of course.

Is she as empty, miserable and insecure as she comes across to us strangers?

Don't feel the need to answer or say anything if you're not comfortable though. Thanks.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.