Lydia Millen #55 Wetherspoons reveal, bots to conceal, puppy incoming, pressure is real!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, iam beyond happy that one of my favourite ever posters is back!! @Stefano!! You were one of the reasons that I joined Tattle, as I absolutely love all of your comments about our nasty narc Lidl and her equally annoying pocket sized Ali G !!
I’m so happy you’re back!! 😘🥰
Have never felt so famous lol...... to be fair I joined because of @Elle Belle and her takedowns so I see it as a massive compliment ... welcome and hope you enjoy xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
It seems like people are quite disappointed that she didn’t get a bag. But they will never be as disappointed as Lidl herself. I bet she’s seething.
Love the subtle hint from Deborah. Also, I hope that Sonja is being sarcastic there...
Edited to add this nasty reply from one of her sheep: Angel, dear, you’re anything but angelic...
‘Angel’ is probably Lydia on a spare phone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The birkin doesn’t look brand new...
Imagine this woman complained about lumis vet bills being so expensive and that they don’t have insurance on her and then she buys a birkin a few months later.
Can’t wait for the puppy to chew up this bag before he gets rehomed.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Needing a break from flogmas daily posts of nonsense and selfishness... I’ve been watching AD open house home tours, science and car channels with my husband and kids and cooking channels and you know what?! These small creators and chefs have at a minimum 8 MILLION followers.... some I’ve never heard of have that many followers. Waaaaaaay way more than self obsessed hot mess Lydia and the rest. Each video has millions of views.... 8.6 million views of the milkshake inspired by pulp fiction. Each one of these channels from a wide variety range from architectural digest to people cooking in their homes and guess what?! They aren’t passive aggressive... they love what they do... they don’t complain about working and yammer on about time off drinking and lying on the sofa. They are experts (and self taught) and bring in collaborators and when they are sponsored they talk about it with pride. It’s called AUTHENTICITY Lydia and Josie.... say it with me. Your channels are built on a throne of lies and you are the real life emperors without clothes. We all found you for love of handbags and guess what... you can’t even be authentic about your love of handbags anymore. Lydia actually picked out an herrrrmez handbag to match to boots. No passion. Just robotic. “I like these boots even though they are heerrmez and it’s not because they are hermezzzz. And I always match my bag to my shoes so I went ahead and ordered my wish bag. It’s black with buckles that match the boots and in the mean time... here is my belt that matches my boots”. Everyone watch Cassie Thorpe video of getting her Birkin and that my friends is authenticity. You don’t have to love her bag or her style to still appreciate her video.

I’m very glad Lydia and some of these influencers are back to a couple videos a week of their greedy amateur hour of toxic output and aside from the rest of the world I’m happy they are trapped inside to stew in their irrelevance and doubt their career and very lives.

I only watch these peeps to hang with all of you at this point and I look forward to checking the thread and have some laughs each day. I welcome you all to also check out some good old fashioned professional creative content that people with some talent and passion are creating. Cause Lydia is NOT THE ONE.
I LOVE open house! Have you noticed that all the homes on there are actually really interesting because so much love has gone into them? All the personal touches and items around the houses usually seem to have sentimental value- such a contrast to lydias home where everything is strategically placed and bought because she saw it on Pinterest! And some of the homes have taken years to build- have you seen Aaron Paul’s Idaho home?! How he chose all the materials and how he kept it in keeping with the surroundings- these are people with real money Lydia! And there’s no bragging to be seen there, just people who are genuinely interested in creating a lovely home for themselves and not to post on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Omg I just watch the Idaho one last week and I'm obsessed!!! It's not even my style but I loved it so much, it's incredible. Off topic, sorry :D

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The birkin doesn’t look brand new...
Imagine this woman complained about lumis vet bills being so expensive and that they don’t have insurance on her and then she buys a birkin a few months later.
Can’t wait for the puppy to chew up this bag before he gets rehomed.
My theory is the boots were a purchase in-store, but the bag was via a reseller. Because I highly doubt this year/last year with their new Wishlist set up a woman with no history at the story would be offered one, right?

Reactions: 30
Agreed. And what the twit doesn't realize is wearing a McQueen belt is not the same as wearing a McQueen dress. A Prada bag is not the same as wearing a Prada outfit.

She can claim she is a luxury channel but those are for real witches that can afford all this tit without a single thing gifted or discounted. This twit wouldn't know true wealth and style if it slapped her in the face. (And side note, WTF is up with her face? It looks worse. I now believe she was quiet after Xmas bc clearly she got her face pumped full of fillers again when she was off social media. Her two sides of her cheekbones look so distorted and uneven now and she looks over filled but hey, I bet it was free so got to get it, right?).

Wearing Prada boots and a McQueen belt with that faded, lint covered, drabby, shapeless Nasty Gal jumper dress looks ridiculous. And her snapping pics of herself drinking champagne and hoofing it through mud in her Horse and Hound clown costumes is beyond daft.

I see nothing wrong with non designer, high street clothes- that's what I mainly wear. Nor do I have anything more designer than my 3 Tory Burches handbags but I choose not to spend my $ now on designer purses as my main goal is to pay off my house. I've paid off my BMW in full. So yes, I like nice things too. The first time I will finally buy a designer purse is when I go to Paris again and buy a classic from the Chanel store on the Champs Elysees. That would mean something to me. After paying off graduate school loans, the car etc. Besides Seattle is very casual and you don't see lots of people wearing high end designer outfits or bags on the regular.

People can spend their money on whatever they want and wear whatever they want but if this witch is going to feign being some old wealth rich witch and claim to be a luxury channel, then she needs to put her own $ where her big mouth is and actually wear Chanel, Dior , McQueen. Actual clothing designs. Not the bags all these social media whores are getting gifted or heavily discounted.

It's her being pretentious and such a fraud that I take issue with. She can't even feign being rich accurately. Free Holland and Cooper jackets and discounted Prada boots with almost all her designer purses gifted shows the twit really is not rich. Tell me how many designer bags she bought for full price with no discount, voucher or influencer perk. I'll wait....

She is not a true luxury channel. A true luxury channel is when a witch is wearing a Dior outfit, a McQueen dress or a Chanel suit and bought it all herself.

She is not a true rich witch. Everything has been either gifted or discounted - from clothes, to bags, to shoes, to furniture, to bedding, to detergent, to flowers, to skincare, to books, to even bloody groceries. Remove everything from that house, every closet and leave only items she purchased for full price herself and I bet her closets and house will be next to empty.

Now she's on Downton Abbey....yes, she'll soon be pretending to be Mary Crawley and it'll be a whole set of new costumes and character play.

What a fraudulent dumb ass.
She may try as hard as she can to look rich etc but she’ll never carry it off. She doesn’t have the breeding. You know how you goto fine dining restaurants and there is always some dick who tries to show how rich he is and how much he knows about wines and therefore talks down to the sommelier .... well I’d imagine she’s that kind of person and you’d be able to spot her from a mile away. She may think that the looks she gets from people are envious or adoring glances but they are really looks that say ‘what a douche bag. Pretending to be someone or something they’re not’. Such people just cannot hide their lack of breeding. They can drink as much Dom Perignon as they wish but their crude, loutish and arrogant behaviour soon give it all away. I’ve seen this so many times in Michelin star restaurants it’s such a laugh. You can tell the other diners think the same thing as everyone’s grinning at each other and doing a virtual high five when the horrid people leave.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
@Santana - I’m a nurse, so I genuinely understand your anger and frustration when it comes to Lydia.
Especially since we’ve had to work on the frontlines of this global pandemic for almost a year now, yet she considers it a remarkable effort to pick up a camera and film herself unboxing yet another package ... oh, the stress!
She has absolutely zero concept of what a hard day’s work really is, and the time has come for someone to shake the stupid out of her.

I predominantly work 12 hour night duty shifts (early shifts are always a killer for me), and even though it’s not as hectic and frantic as day shifts are, sometimes I still get spat on, bled on, puked on, peed on, pooped on, and occasionally even bitten - needless to say I always keep a spare pair of clean scrubs in my locker.
Nursing: Such a glamorous career!

There is not even the remotest possibility that our Lyds would be capable of working for 8 to 12 consecutive hours, under extreme pressure, only to finish up covered in someone else’s bodily fluids ... although I would definitely pay good money to see her try!

ETA - Apologies to any Tattlers eating while reading this post! ♥
sending you love and strength @MissMidnight ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.