Lydia Millen #54 Beg and unbox on repeat, this lisping mole's become obsolete!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have two offices, this one is for Lydia. I don’t know if she renovated after this video, but look at this space. I haven’t seen her in this office for quite some time. To be fair, this really looks like a beautiful office (but not in “style” with dead animals, mud green walls and plaid).
View attachment 360453
This has been partly redone as the dark sofa was replaced by as white one and possibly the desk. Her 'team' work in here and she doesn't like to go in, in case they ask her a question.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
They have two offices, this one is for Lydia. I don’t know if she renovated after this video, but look at this space. I haven’t seen her in this office for quite some time. To be fair, this really looks like a beautiful office (but not in “style” with dead animals, mud green walls and plaid).
View attachment 360453
How does she get the bigger room n he gets the closet

• Haha
Reactions: 12
gettyimages-654918535-640x640.jpg
kettlewell-scarecrow-festival-WA1A74.jpg
download.jpeg

Not sure if anyone was aware but Lydia & Ali actually made a Pinterest mood board for today's look a few days ago. Managed to get a sneak peak before they made it private 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
View attachment 360444
Haha look it his tie. I went for a Boxing Day walk today - live in the country - we don’t dress like this.

They just look like they’re in fancy dress. Or that they’ve lost their cows at the cow show.
Good God, they both look like the typical knobs you see at Daylesford or Soho Farmhouse who always dress for the occasion.....pathetic!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Lydias outfit minus the hat and bag is fine... but wtf Ali???!!!! How did you manage to outdo Lydia in terms of ridiculousness. Nobody dresses like this ! He looks like he bought the entire outfit off of a mannequin in a shop . People don’t wear this for walks in the country .. dear oh dear.. I feel sorry for them they really lack any identity and unfortunately the old money crowd they want to impress will just laugh at them.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
@lucy_roman you asked about Socialblade...
I'm probably not the best person to answer this but my understanding is she (or a lawyer) asked them to remove her.

Reactions: 7
Lydias outfit minus the hat and bag is fine... but wtf Ali???!!!! How did you manage to outdo Lydia in terms of ridiculousness. Nobody dresses like this ! He looks like he bought the entire outfit off of a mannequin in a shop . People don’t wear this for walks in the country .. dear oh dear.. I feel sorry for them they really lack any identity and unfortunately the old money crowd they want to impress will just laugh at them.
Yup, they stick out like sore thumbs. What a bunch of knobs. Try hards. You know how people used to watch Jerry Springer as you’d feel much better after seeing the losers on tv? I think ANYONE would feel better rightaway after watching these two, no matter how tit their day has been, as they don’t just look and act like knobs but they ARE knobs. Keep it going Lydia and Ali, the Christmas tv shows aren’t that entertaining but we’re all getting a solid laugh out of losers like you (losers with a CAPITAL L).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Hyacinth bucket comes to mind when she wanted to move to the country and went dressed like a country bumpkin. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 360444
Haha look it his tie. I went for a Boxing Day walk today - live in the country - we don’t dress like this.

They just look like they’re in fancy dress. Or that they’ve lost their cows at the cow show.
He looks like an extra on Peaky Blinders 😂

He literally changed out of joggers into a shirt, tie and waistcoat for a walk across a mucky field!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I would love to know what their neighbors think when they see those two on a walk😂
Well our lady Lyd is clearly inspired by her neighbours she hasnt stopped going on about drinking CHAMPAGNE since her neighbour offered her a glass that lunchtime.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 360444

I just saw a negative comment on this picture and it was completely gone in less than 2 minutes! 🤣 they must spend all day on their phones.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s wearing the alzheimer giveaway bag. Will the giveaway winner ever be announced? Probably not because I think she chose herself as the winner 🙄 maybe it will be a Christmas miracle and she will give it away (unlikely we will hear of it again though tbh) - but now used and covered in Boxing Day walk mud, cat hair and fake tan.
6CBC607E-2922-4760-A54A-0843E2D17375.jpeg
53A3FBB6-F9BC-4F6A-9930-B0DE67CEB8DD.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
02137388-95DC-46DC-9893-6D7191D46360.jpeg

Haha Ali is getting blazed by his friend, and he can’t quite work out if he’s laughing at him or with him. I’d say his friend think’s he looks like a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
So has any of HER MESS been revealed, or was it just another over inflated hot air 🎈.
I hope you all had a fun Christmas with lots of food and presents!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.