Lydia Millen #54 Beg and unbox on repeat, this lisping mole's become obsolete!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll share this link again as I hadn't realised we were on the last page of the old thread and it might not be seen. This is the full transcript of the Tattle Christmas Panto penned by @Oops...

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 360444
Haha look it his tie. I went for a Boxing Day walk today - live in the country - we don’t dress like this.

They just look like they’re in fancy dress. Or that they’ve lost their cows at the cow show.

I cannot stop laughing at this photo.

It is literally comedy gold.

Ali: Denim shirt, tie, waistcoat, blazer, coat, flat cap. Where is your stick and your gun?
Tweed overload, pretentious idiots. Everyone else wears wellys, joggers and puffer jackets to go for a walk!

• Haha
Reactions: 63
View attachment 360444
Haha look it his tie. I went for a Boxing Day walk today - live in the country - we don’t dress like this.

They just look like they’re in fancy dress. Or that they’ve lost their cows at the cow show.
Wow. Just Wow.
I thought Lydia was a Pratt, Ali is worse. He hasn’t had a job in his life that requires him to wear a tie, clearly. Otherwise, he wouldn’t be going for walks in one. Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
View attachment 360444

They must know they’re not going to bump into anyone right?? He’s dressed like he’s off to Goodwood Revival!! I’ve lived in the country side all my life and know ‘Gentry’. They would find this hilarious!!

They look they they’re in fancy dress or at best they’re are dressed as extras for a film shoot! They seriously get funnier!
Imagine calling out for an electrician and he turns up like that 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Some body drew eyebrows on granny with a cowboy hat. Peaky Blinders must have Lumi under his hat.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
View attachment 360444

Who wears a three piece suit to walk in the county? Do they not realise how utterly ridiculous they look. They are grown adults playing dress up.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
My family run a large estate, we do the shoots etc everything she seems to suddenly want to be part of and I can tell you now no one goes on a Boxing Day walk like that. Everything is so clean and worn once. She SCREAMS desperate NEW money and it’s pathetic. No one will take her seriously. Especially when 4 of your 5 past personalities are plastered all over the internet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
They look like Pound shop toffs in todays photos. Why does a bland looking male model need an office? She just wants to sponge more freebies, can't stand the big nosed beg.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Have just watched Josies Christmas Eve prep.....lots of cooking, getting ready for guests, making a gingerbread house, lovely tablescape, interesting ideas....lids had a shower and washed her hair. They’re the most festive people they know.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
They have two offices, this one is for Lydia. I don’t know if she renovated after this video, but look at this space. I haven’t seen her in this office for quite some time. To be fair, this really looks like a beautiful office (but not in “style” with dead animals, mud green walls and plaid).
View attachment 360453
Hasn’t she redone her office 2x? Either way it’s one of the more cohesive rooms in the house.. the color in the new study is horrible. Looks like a cheap movie prop.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Who wears a three piece suit to walk in the county? Do they not realise how utterly ridiculous they look. They are grown adults playing dress up.

I think they are trolling us LOL also wtf is with the classical music all of a sudden! Lydia you never listened to it before don't pretend like you actually do now. What exactly is she trying to prove here?

Reactions: 20
Omg the office is worse than I imagined. It looks absolutely ridiculous in that house! 😆 it looks like a film set, it’s so not in keeping with the windows and how modern the house is. Absolute car crash. I think she has finally lost the plot.....

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Omg the office is worse than I imagined. It looks absolutely ridiculous in that house! 😆 it looks like a film set, it’s so not in keeping with the windows and how modern the house is. Absolute car crash. I think she has finally lost the plot.....
It doesn't even fit with the rest of the house it's utterly stupid.

Reactions: 20
View attachment 360444

It looks like costumes like idk you can tell when this is someone’s genuine clothes this just isn’t how they dress

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.