Lydia Millen #54 Beg and unbox on repeat, this lisping mole's become obsolete!

Choose your top three of Lydia's worst moments from 2020! Vote now!

• Flopmas and all the other half a*rsed vlogs this year

Votes: 60 10.3%
  • Passive aggressive posts, racism, deleting comments, threatening community guidelines

Votes: 186 31.8%
  • Hairgate.....abusing heavily pregnant hairdresser to her face / on line for making her hair red

Votes: 282 48.3%
  • Buying bots...and buying more bots at a rate of 1k a week

Votes: 152 26.0%
  • Failing to deal swiftly with Lumi's sickness....and sending Winston back

Votes: 105 18.0%
  • Continuing to accept free Farmers Hampers when they could have helped those in need

Votes: 76 13.0%
  • Pretentious gentleman's study complete with antlers, tweed, antique books and magnifying glass

Votes: 75 12.8%
  • Raised coffin beds at different heights and greenhouse purchase

Votes: 76 13.0%
  • Globygate.....globylydia cheap tat at high prices and no customer service

Votes: 344 58.9%
  • £3,200 miniature Dachsund puppy from hobby breeder, plus lead and other accessories

Votes: 118 20.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @JMD for the thread title with 47 votes! Also thanks to everybody who voted in the last poll! We had an amazing response (see below).

Edit....since posting the screen grab the poll votes reached 809!

Here's hoping you are all having a good Christmas. Special thanks to the talented @Oops... for keeping us entertained with her Fur Babies in the Woods extravaganza! Brilliant fun!

20201226_142418.png

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Considering the area they live in and the surrounding areas are a high flood risk at the moment, I don't think I'd be taking my chances going for a walk by a river running that high and fast :oops: what idiots!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Ali’s office looks pretty good- but it just does not fit the aesthetic of the house and definitely doesn’t fit his persona. It looks like an office which should be in a Georgian of Edwardian property and definitely does not look like the office which a social media influencer would have! It really baffles me that they have incurred this expense, just so he can write in his Louis Vuitton diary! 😂
He is not an investment banker, barrister, CEO of a successful business and is not old time money!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
for two people who seem to not read and not do much work why do they need such a big office?

It looks like it should be in a stately home, not a bungalow in Milton Keynes

• Haha
Reactions: 46
for two people who seem to not read and not do much work why do they need such a big office?

Well its too much watching of The Crown she thinks she's Buckinghamshire oops my mistake Northamptonshire royalty.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
just watching the latest vlog on the new office reveal and at 11 minutes in as Lidl talks about redecorating for the umpteenth time, she addresses tattle "why dont you buy a different house" by stating that she honestly doesn't want a different house with a flurry of rapidly blinking, looking everywhere except the camera, scratching her nose, overcompensating like mad with a massively detailed explanation of why she doesn't want to move, twiddling her wedding rings.. all tells when someone is lying!
nice try Lidl!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
That LV bag looks very new compared to normal... is this the prize for that donation raffle thing that she's wearing?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
just watching the latest vlog on the new office reveal and at 11 minutes in as Lidl talks about redecorating for the umpteenth time, she addresses tattle "why dont you buy a different house" by stating that she honestly doesn't want a different house with a flurry of rapidly blinking, looking everywhere except the camera, scratching her nose, overcompensating like mad with a massively detailed explanation of why she doesn't want to move, twiddling her wedding rings.. all tells when someone is lying!
nice try Lidl!!
The best thing was, that the next sentence was about her and Ali watching for houses at the beginning of 2020. I was ded hearing that. And that thing that she invented black walls and the thing about she would never paint over SOLID OAK, like, hello, your doors?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
People looking to buy a new build bungalow, will be looking for a new build bungalow. Not a film set for Harry Potter/Downton/The Crown. Just bloody bizarre!! Also stop saying Buckinghamshire when people have Google maps!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
The best thing was, that the next sentence was about her and Ali watching for houses at the beginning of 2020. I was ded hearing that. And that thing that she invented black walls and the thing about she would never paint over SOLID OAK, like, hello, your doors?
She can mention as much as she wants about looking at houses in early 2020 but who gives a rat’s ass when it came to nothing?? Probably has zero cash to begin with and mortgaged up to her eyeballs, and likely that she’s unable to buy a new place unless she sells the current piece of junk. So Lydia - stop bragging about looking at houses, you‘re just clutching at straws here in an attempt to look posh. Accept the fact that you’re stuck with your dog tit ugly house in NORTHAMPTONSHIRE.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
0F31AFD2-6718-4245-A8ED-B8D5F302AC80.png

Haha look it his tie. I went for a Boxing Day walk today - live in the country - we don’t dress like this.

They just look like they’re in fancy dress. Or that they’ve lost their cows at the cow show.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 123
Considering the area they live in and the surrounding areas are a high flood risk at the moment, I don't think I'd be taking my chances going for a walk by a river running that high and fast :oops: what idiots!
Also, that area is notorious for flooding. I would be concerned about whether that pump they have to keep the below ground level of their bungalow dry and free from groundwater continues to work. Ali has already had to go down there to fix it this year, remember the riveting vlog he put out about having to change the pump? That water is going to be freezing at the moment if he has to go down there again.

Reactions: 23
Ali’s office looks pretty good- but it just does not fit the aesthetic of the house and definitely doesn’t fit his persona. It looks like an office which should be in a Georgian of Edwardian property and definitely does not look like the office which a social media influencer would have! It really baffles me that they have incurred this expense, just so he can write in his Louis Vuitton diary! 😂
He is not an investment banker, barrister, CEO of a successful business and is not old time money!
Let's face it, he's not even really an influencer. He's a Ken Doll come to life!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She can mention as much as she wants about looking at houses in early 2020 but who gives a rat’s ass when it came to nothing?? Probably has zero cash to begin with and mortgaged up to her eyeballs, and likely that she’s unable to buy a new place unless she sells the current piece of junk. So Lydia - stop bragging about looking at houses, you‘re just clutching at straws here in an attempt to look posh. Accept the fact that you’re stuck with your dog tit ugly house in NORTHAMPTONSHIRE.
YES! She moved from that two bed new build which was probably £200,000 tops to a £1,200,000 bungalow. She is surely mortgaged up to her eyebrows as proven by not being able to afford a honeymoon or even a holiday since!
Everything in her life is gifted, she doesn’t seem to be getting as much work recently and seems desperate to be relatable and is moving in all these different directions. The boss women, the gardening content, the housewife image and then the farmers wife. She was obsessed with sage and linen and that has suddenly changed to dogtooth, brown fleeces and Dubarry boots.
She was really into cooking, then reading and then she started to become obsessed with wine and wanted a wine cellar! Her new obsession is wanting a dog! She has not done any research and chosen a dog which fits her- but instead just copied the dog which all her friends have!
I really think that she should use 2021 to really take a look, find her identity, hobbies and interest and actually stick to them! I think that life would be so much simpler and she would be so much happier for it. I also think that she would be so much more relatable and that she may start to gain some respect from her audience!

• Heart
Reactions: 69
View attachment 360444
Haha look it his tie. I went for a Boxing Day walk today - live in the country - we don’t dress like this.

They just look like they’re in fancy dress. Or that they’ve lost their cows at the cow show.
That really has made me giggle, who wears a tie when going for a local walk? He has now idea how ridiculous he looks

• Haha
Reactions: 50

They have two offices, this one is for Lydia. I don’t know if she renovated after this video, but look at this space. I haven’t seen her in this office for quite some time. To be fair, this really looks like a beautiful office (but not in “style” with dead animals, mud green walls and plaid).
2CAE6320-F1FE-467E-BADC-C4A0C7A88ADB.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.