Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollylola

VIP Member
0F31AFD2-6718-4245-A8ED-B8D5F302AC80.png

Haha look it his tie. I went for a Boxing Day walk today - live in the country - we don’t dress like this.

They just look like they’re in fancy dress. Or that they’ve lost their cows at the cow show.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 123

Chart86

1C832C2D-62CC-4848-B935-F646DF393AC7.png

C2CB661C-C3CF-4B55-B8AD-E51ADA9FD8C7.png

Not sure if these have been discussed already but LOVING these replies to her ridiculous tweet!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

PixelGirl

VIP Member
Lidl 1,3M and Josie 1,9M , this one above is way too expensive even for Josie darling!
Given the prices, Fashion Bumbler got more for her money, she has a spare house in the grounds which is the same size as a regular house, Lydia has a shed and six graves.

• Haha
Reactions: 85

Dotty92

Ali’s office looks pretty good- but it just does not fit the aesthetic of the house and definitely doesn’t fit his persona. It looks like an office which should be in a Georgian of Edwardian property and definitely does not look like the office which a social media influencer would have! It really baffles me that they have incurred this expense, just so he can write in his Louis Vuitton diary! 😂
He is not an investment banker, barrister, CEO of a successful business and is not old time money!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Lunalola1

My family run a large estate, we do the shoots etc everything she seems to suddenly want to be part of and I can tell you now no one goes on a Boxing Day walk like that. Everything is so clean and worn once. She SCREAMS desperate NEW money and it’s pathetic. No one will take her seriously. Especially when 4 of your 5 past personalities are plastered all over the internet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

MissMidnight

VIP Member
Tattlers I have to say I don’t agree with these type of messages to companies They are effective way of complaining or alerting companies about things and I just think this type of message come across rather spiteful. Yes we are absolutely sickened by Lidl’s lack of integrity and I know I do make fun of her too. But what concerns me is that if these companies don’t reply they may get bad publicity and it may impact their business. It’s their choice to decide whether to work with influencers and for them to check out social media themselves. Businesses could easily find this site and make their own minds up about Lidl or anyone else. I just don’t think complaints of this nature reflect well on the person writing the message but completely understand the frustration and anger caused my unscrupulous influencers who lack integrity.
This is probably going to be an unpopular opinion, but I actually agree with everything that @Uninfluenced observer has said in the above post.

Here goes nothing!

Back in late September when I first discovered Lydia was buying followers on a daily basis (I was still a lurker on Tattle then), I reached out to a beautiful Australian Influencer for advice regarding the best way to complain about ‘a certain Influencer’ who appeared to be engaging in fraudulent activity (I didn’t name Lydia or elaborate on what she was doing), and their answer was to directly email the PR Departments of the brands who were working with this influencer, rather than using direct messages on the brands Instagram accounts.

It took a little digging to find the PR email addresses for some of the brands, but on the whole it wasn’t really that difficult.
I must have emailed at least 15 brands initially with varying degrees of success.
Some brands replied with a ”thank you” and assured me they would look into the matter ... others not so much, and two brands in particular made it very, very clear that they were extremely annoyed that I had the audacity to involve myself in their business decisions.
I’m not going to name the brands that I have contacted, or received replies from because as @Uninfluenced observer said, doing this may adversely impact their businesses and unintentionally result in bad publicity, and that is the very last thing I want to happen.
I would be absolutely mortified if my email correspondence had negative repercussions on someone else’s livelihood!

For me, it’s important to ensure that my emails to the brands who work with Lydia are factual, objective, respectful, polite and professional.
I focus on being civilised and simply request that the brands evaluate the work she has done for them, to read the comment section and her replies to her subscribers on her YouTube channel, and to take the time to review the accounts that follow on her Instagram, rather than just taking her number of followers at face value.
Essentially, I just ask the brands to do their due diligence before deciding to work with her - whether it be a paid promotion, a collaboration, sending her PR products, or providing her with affiliate links.

In case anyone is interested, I use a basic template then tweak each email so it is specifically tailored to the brand I am contacting, based on what type of work Lydia has done for them in the past.
At no time do I ever slander Lydia by saying she has been caught buying followers on Instagram (it might be obvious to us that she was doing it, but from a legal perspective we can’t actually prove it as we don’t have access to her financial records), nor do I attack her character by using derogatory terms such as begging, horrible, nasty, disgusting, greedy, tacky, etc.
I keep anything that could possibly be construed as my personal feelings out of the equation altogether.

In my experience when you use disparaging words to complain about someone, especially when you’re voicing a valid grievance that you want to be taken seriously, the person you are communicating with may think you have a personal axe to grind so they disregard your concerns, assume it’s you who has issues, and writes you off as a ‘hater’ or even worse, someone who is jealous ... and let’s face it, I doubt anyone here is jealous of our Lyds.

So, I’m sorry @Habsy123, I honestly mean no disrespect to you, but unfortunately I have to disagree with how you went about complaining to Water Rower.
Instead of saying that Lydia was “begging for your lovely gym equipment”, perhaps it would have been more diplomatic to say something along the lines of “I have noticed that Lydia Millen, a social media influencer, has mentioned your lovely gym equipment in one of her recent Instagram Stories. I respectfully ask that you do your due diligence and review not only the content she has published this past year, but also the comment section of her YouTube channel and the profiles of the followers on her Instagram account prior to deciding to gift her, or offer her a discount, on any of your items.”, preferably in an email, because it’s impossible to know who is responsible for running any brands social media accounts.

I guess the point I’m trying to make is, even though I completely understand the frustration and rage so many of us feel towards Lydia due to everything she receives that is either gifted or heavily discounted - especially when we work so hard for what we have, I believe there is a right way to go about alerting the brands who work with her so that any legitimate concerns are taken seriously, and may actually have the potential to effect real change in the way brands chose who they want to work with ... I just don’t think direct messaging on Instagram and using insulting language is the most suitable way of doing it.

ETA: Sorry @Uninfluenced observer and @Habsy123, I have only just caught up with the rest of this thread and I’m happy to agree to disagree when it comes to this particular topic ... I really hope I’ve not offended anyone as I genuinely love the wonderful Tattle community we have here and the way in which we all support each other, even when we occasionally have differing opinions. ♥

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

Magee

VIP Member
Imagine having a £235 planner when your entire successes of 2020 could be scribed on the side of a baked potato

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Miss Trunchbull

VIP Member
Everything else she does is fake so unless she show us her digging them out of her garden I don’t believe it 😂
She recently took us round her beds.....no carrots mentioned.

I’ve just realised I’ve become a VIP Member! Well done me!! 😬

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

Polava

VIP Member
People looking to buy a new build bungalow, will be looking for a new build bungalow. Not a film set for Harry Potter/Downton/The Crown. Just bloody bizarre!! Also stop saying Buckinghamshire when people have Google maps!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Dotty92

She can mention as much as she wants about looking at houses in early 2020 but who gives a rat’s ass when it came to nothing?? Probably has zero cash to begin with and mortgaged up to her eyeballs, and likely that she’s unable to buy a new place unless she sells the current piece of junk. So Lydia - stop bragging about looking at houses, you‘re just clutching at straws here in an attempt to look posh. Accept the fact that you’re stuck with your dog shit ugly house in NORTHAMPTONSHIRE.
YES! She moved from that two bed new build which was probably £200,000 tops to a £1,200,000 bungalow. She is surely mortgaged up to her eyebrows as proven by not being able to afford a honeymoon or even a holiday since!
Everything in her life is gifted, she doesn’t seem to be getting as much work recently and seems desperate to be relatable and is moving in all these different directions. The boss women, the gardening content, the housewife image and then the farmers wife. She was obsessed with sage and linen and that has suddenly changed to dogtooth, brown fleeces and Dubarry boots.
She was really into cooking, then reading and then she started to become obsessed with wine and wanted a wine cellar! Her new obsession is wanting a dog! She has not done any research and chosen a dog which fits her- but instead just copied the dog which all her friends have!
I really think that she should use 2021 to really take a look, find her identity, hobbies and interest and actually stick to them! I think that life would be so much simpler and she would be so much happier for it. I also think that she would be so much more relatable and that she may start to gain some respect from her audience!

• Heart
Reactions: 69

beahunny

Chatty Member
Anyone want to take a stab at what the dinner conversations are like at the Millen-Gordon howthold?
Lydia "Ali. You still haven't shared what outfits you have planned for the Porter walks. You can't wait until the last minute for this. I want to make sure our tweeds don't clash with his lead or poop bags. You better send me a link to your Pinterest outfit board before you go to bed tonight."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67

Miss Trunchbull

VIP Member
Have just watched Josies Christmas Eve prep.....lots of cooking, getting ready for guests, making a gingerbread house, lovely tablescape, interesting ideas....lids had a shower and washed her hair. They’re the most festive people they know.

• Haha
Reactions: 67

Merriboo

just watching the latest vlog on the new office reveal and at 11 minutes in as Lidl talks about redecorating for the umpteenth time, she addresses tattle "why dont you buy a different house" by stating that she honestly doesn't want a different house with a flurry of rapidly blinking, looking everywhere except the camera, scratching her nose, overcompensating like mad with a massively detailed explanation of why she doesn't want to move, twiddling her wedding rings.. all tells when someone is lying!
nice try Lidl!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

Lola Faith

VIP Member
View attachment 360444
Haha look it his tie. I went for a Boxing Day walk today - live in the country - we don’t dress like this.

They just look like they’re in fancy dress. Or that they’ve lost their cows at the cow show.

I cannot stop laughing at this photo.

It is literally comedy gold.

Ali: Denim shirt, tie, waistcoat, blazer, coat, flat cap. Where is your stick and your gun?
Tweed overload, pretentious idiots. Everyone else wears wellys, joggers and puffer jackets to go for a walk!

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Namima

VIP Member
Such a dumbass.

20201228_042653.jpg

She's still pissed at having to disclose PR and ADs ... guuurl, just move on and follow the rules. Everyone and their nonna knows your lifestyle is funded by begging, vouchers and PR. The OP was obviously also being sarcastic / humorous referring to Christmas gifts, but our narc, as per usual had to re-tweet and expose her own passive aggressiveness.

20201228_043657.jpg

Anyone seen the scandal with Alec Baldwin's wife Hilaria / Hilary who has re-invented ie lied about her background and past for years ... her story sounds kinda familiar ... fake accent, fake family homes in a foreign country, fake family background. It's quite riveting.

IMG_20201228_051058_118.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61