Lydia Millen #52 Flopmas with the MGs, Hermès bag for her majesty, needs a f*kn dictionary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know, it's just worrying because now she has all this shit so even if she goes to the breeder and see's it's clearly a puppy farm or terrible, terrible breeder there is no way she can walk away without a puppy.
Lots of people with small dogs have reported them stolen. Thieves are brazen enough to break into houses when people are up/watching tv. Dogs that feature on IG or FB are easy targets as easy to find out where owners live. If she’s out with Ali and there’s no one home and she posts on IG, the would be thieves will know and strike at the opportunity.... I don’t condone this sort of thing but she’ll be putting the dog at a much higher risk of being nicked from the upcoming poochie shots and bragging she’ll be doing.

Reactions: 17
Ooooh now this is exciting Bring on the 23rd and thank you for taking the time to give many of us feeling low today something to look forward to. I lost my mum to lung cancer days prior to the first lockdown in March. My mum was first diagnosed this time last year so Christmas last year was a blur. My little fur baby Lula has kept me sane this year and your play is just adorable so thank you. You will truly never know how much it means. It’s been a very hard year and hence when the lady of the manor aka LMG moans about her hard year I do get angry!! Although I have lost my mum and my mother in law this year I know there are others out there who have had it just as hard, if not harder than me. I am just thankful for what I do have which is priceless and that is my health and my family (furry and non furry)

Just perfect!!

Reactions: 19
i do wonder, what does Julien see in her?
Julien is an insecure Mama’s boy, in reality they’re the perfect match. She’s a woman who lives to please her man (to keep that family money flowing) and he’s a man who really couldn’t do any better. He has control bc without his family, Claire wouldn’t have 1/10 of what she has. For me, that’s why that article is such BS.

Reactions: 16
A suggestion for the next thread title...

#53 Gentlemen’s study full of books we can’t read, on the border of Buckinghamshire but we’re in tier 3
Title thread suggestion: Slight adaption but quoting the original suggestion from @wanderlust73
#53 Gentlemen’s study books just for show, still competing with FROW, Tier 4 nowhere to go

Reactions: 24
Thanks @Stefano - I can cope with a lot of her shit but when she brings the dogs into it I just can't deal. Sad thing is butternut won't care they've lost a proper customer...they'd rather get some of her minions who will use her code then promptly cancel as soon as her lady ships freebies run out so she moves on to pedigree chum or similar. Painful.

Reactions: 16
Notice she doesn't show a photo of them both, only her, because in her universe she is the only one that does matter, no one else, not even her best friend or God forbid, her husband!
Someone should ask under the picture whom she has married. Because we don't get them to see.

Reactions: 17
100% but I sometimes feel companies don’t do their research and it puts my off buying from them all together. Anyone that’s privileged to earn as much as Lydia should never be accepting free food (farmers hamper) and the company should be more creative in thinking of ways to promote their business. Butternut box are just giving Lydia dog food before she even has a dog while we are in the middle of a pandemic and charity’s need all the help they can get. Butternut seem pretty successful so is it just greed on their part?

Reactions: 30
Who goes to a pub in the middle of a global pandemic? I knew these two are no Einsteins, but can you really be this dumb?

Reactions: 33
She is in Tier 4 and still walking to the pub ????????
Now she’ll have to admit she actually lives in Northamptonshire which is only in tier 2. seems stupid for her to have posted that and made it so obvious she lies about where she lives

Reactions: 33
She is in Tier 4 and still walking to the pub ????????
Lydia is in Northamptonshire.....tier 2. Buckinghamshire, where she claims to live, is tier 4.
Josie is Warwickshire... tier 3.
If you travel to a higher tier you have to behave as if you were from that higher tier. If you travel to a lower tier you have to behave as if you were in your own higher tier.

Reactions: 23
Love it!!

Reactions: 7
Now she’ll have to admit she actually lives in Northamptonshire which is only in tier 2. seems stupid for her to have posted that and made it so obvious she lies about where she lives
See Lydiot you aren't in Bucks

Reactions: 25
Thank you so much for your kind words. I work in a Pharmacy as a Dispenser and to say this year has been tough is an understatement. However, I have seen so much kindness and compassion from patients and for that I am grateful. Am sending you lots of love and do hope and pray you don t get too overwhelmed with work and thank you for everything you do. Merry Christmas and peace on earth to you all.

@Elle Belle you are a genius and very, very funny X

Reactions: 22
I love how Ali says 'luckily we fell into an area that falls into tier 2'

No Ali you didn't fall into anywhere, you LIVE IN NORTHAMPTONSHIRE WHICH IS IN TIER 2.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.