Lydia Millen #52 Flopmas with the MGs, Hermès bag for her majesty, needs a f*kn dictionary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not taking Despina's advice AGAIN!
The rope lead could hold a 13 stone Rottweiler! She is clueless.
I hope Depop Dee snaps, binds her up with it and plants her in the Greenhouse of Dreams foundations.
What a snooze fest even watched on ffw zzzzzz

Reactions: 30
I'm a good 15 pages behind... but I just had to post this.... Apologies if this has likely already been mentioned. Her ugly revolting comments and behavior and ZERO interesting things to say/do in this vlog were literally so toxic I feel sick. And the way she spoke to Ali about his meal did actually bring a tear to my eye. If I were Ali's mom I would be a mess worried for him. This has to be the most depressing "vlogmas" and documented toxic trainwreck on you tube AND instagram.

Edit - these are no my comments but there are a lot of them and I bet more have been deleted.

Reactions: 38
Apologies if already mentioned but also on p15!

Guessing Lidl lives in Northamptonshire now Bucks has been placed in tier 3!

Reactions: 30
I haven't reached this bit in the flog yet but from comments appearing underneath her minions are clearly noticing how vile she is to Ali. Apart from the one cretin who says it's "married couple banter" or some such bullshit.

Reactions: 20
I haven't reached this bit in the flog yet but from comments appearing underneath her minions are clearly noticing how vile she is to Ali. Apart from the one cretin who says it's "married couple banter" or some such bullshit.
She hates him. He is no longer her equal.

Reactions: 27
It's really not easy to watch... and the bit where they tour the raised beds and he has to remind her HE built them when she was raving about the men and the dirt and what an UNBELEIVABLE JOB THEY DID ON THE BEDS. He said "I'm happy with myself". Being the mother of 2 sons it scares me to think they would end up with someone so cruel and self centered.

P.S. That Greenhouse foundation looks so small.... or is it just me?

Reactions: 37
I finally stopped feeling sorry for Ali couple of months ago, but that moment also made me sad That was in no way ‘banter’ it was her cruelly mocking him (again) He sounded really embarrassed. She said herself that they don’t buy and cook meat so why was she comparing his food to Josie and Charlie’s. I’d much rather eat what he prepared rather than what she usually makes. She’s such a horrible person

Reactions: 37
I despair she is such a moron. Going too TOASTER to get her hair cut !!!!! Fringe ????? No thats not a fringe - twat don't get me started on that lead - its a BLOODY PONY REIGN. JUST HOW BIG DO YOU THINK THIS PUPPY WILL BE LIDS ?????? You really are on another planet love. All you need is THERAPY THERAPY AND MORE THERAPY.

Reactions: 17
Apologies if already mentioned but also on p15!

Guessing Lidl lives in Northamptonshire now Bucks has been placed in tier 3!
She is likely to continue pretending she's in tier 3 Bucks since she hardly gets out of the house anyway and will use that as an excuse. One has to be a complete deluded fraud to continue using this as her official home account headlines - ' A modern English country home set in a secluded hamlet on the border of Buckinghamshire'.

The bungalow is nowhere near Bucks border nor is it in a hamlet. The address is in a village. Typical Lidl just likes to exaggerate and lie. If she does indeed scrimp enough to move to Bucks in the future, she might start to say she is next to Buckingham palace to sound posh.

Reactions: 26
Why is her stomach always rumbling so much? After eating this as an evening meal, it should not be rumbling by the time you’re in bed. Unless...you know.....

"Josie and Charlie would have a fit if you ever served this to them" "It's such a sad dish"

And Carrie leaves this in! Unbelievable. Makes me wonder how much really bad stuff we don't see when the cameras are not rolling.

Reactions: 41
I can’t cope with her talk about this dog she is so stupid and clueless, clearly she hasn’t done any research and is just relying on everybody else.

I think we are going to use butternut box, I think they might even have emailed me NO! They emailed you and you saw an opportunity to get something for free!

"Josie and Charlie would have a fit if you ever served this to them" "It's such a sad dish"

And Carrie leaves this in! Unbelievable. Makes me wonder how much really bad stuff we don't see when the cameras are not rolling.
Who does she think she is? Learn to cook or get rid of one of your assistants and employ a cook if you are so special!

Reactions: 16
Aww another beautiful instalment! Thank you!
Here is Bruiser on his scratch post

Attachments

Reactions: 24
Does anyone else remember how Lidl used to talk that the bungalow is going to be their forever home? Well, I can't remember the last time she said that. Perhaps it's not a forever home anymore. When they get their first child they need at least double-sized bungalow! Surely they really NEED all those rooms in the current home... gym, guest rooms, the new study... none of those cannot be compromised as a kids room even though it seems like they seldom need most of their rooms anyway.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.