Lydia Millen #52 Flopmas with the MGs, Hermès bag for her majesty, needs a f*kn dictionary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unpopular opinion, I think the new oak porch looks nice (minus the size of the seats and the seats cutting into the door). I love the oak and I’m impressed she managed to find stone to match the stone under the window sills BUT, I am so confused why she didn’t put walls either side of it instead of leaving it open. I thought thats what a porch was. Isn’t hers just an archway rather than a porch. Surely when it rains (so pretty much everyday here in the UK ) those seats are going to be wet and useless. Besides, they have seating just inside as you go in and also the ‘boot-room’ area at the other door specifically for taking footware off.

Reactions: 14
OH wow - my Roo in a starring role in this act! Thank you so much - I thought he was looking very pleased with himself today x

Reactions: 14
I think it’s best not to overthink it. She obviously doesn’t.

Reactions: 10
I do like the porch too, (the oak is lovely) but just not on that bungalow, it looks completely out of character and 'not sympathetic' to the property. I have a similar porch that we just build on our house, with the benches on the inside (larger than hers, you can actually sit on them) but ours is a 300 year old stone built farm house and we made the porch much wider and in scale with the size of the house. We even sourced reclaimed tiles to match up to the stone walls and tiles on the roof. You can tell Lydia has just seen a picture on Pinterest (I've seen loads that style), either from a period property or a new, large barn conversion type of house, stamped her feet and gone ' I WANT THAT ONE'!

Lydia, you can roll a turd in glitter and it will still be a turd.

Reactions: 28
Another bouquet of flowers that are the "absolute dream"

SNOOZE. This is so copy paste in every video

Reactions: 22
Oh no she's bought another dog lead that looks like a rope to lead a horse! Clueless bitch.

Reactions: 22
I'm only two minutes in but I have some advice for Lidl. Not getting the puppy is the safest thing you could do for it. Thanks bye.

Reactions: 47
Someone has commented Relationship goals on Ali’s video WTAF ?
Grow a pair of bollocks Ali

Reactions: 25
She's raving about the 'therapist/life coach' the one who can't spell and writes like an 8 year old!

He's really helped her 'cos she's had some awful knocks over the last three weeks.

Right!

Reactions: 35
Oh no she's bought another dog lead that looks like a rope to lead a horse! Clueless bitch.
There is no way that's going to reach all the way down to fit the dog. Even if it did, there'd be 0 slack and they'll be stepping on the dog. Looks like one for bigger dogs for sure.

Reactions: 11
Fuck me her content is so boring. Day by day account of the porch, dining room and greenhouse. Snooze fest! No one cares Lydia.

Her hair does look better though. Should’ve taken another 3 inches off.

Reactions: 24
I’ve stopped 10 mins in. 10 mins 44 seconds she throws shade at Nicky Lazou AGAIN. “A mistake was made on my hair”. No Lydia, a mistake was made when your dad didn’t bag up. I cannot stand her and when Nicky finally realises how much she’s slagging her off I hope she uploads the video of her screaming and crying at Nicky when she was 9 months pregnant so people can see this woman for what she really is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
She's raving about the 'therapist/life coach' the one who can't spell and writes like an 8 year old!

He's really helped her 'cos she's had some awful knocks over the last three weeks.

Right!
He sounds like a bad coach if he was critical/disappointed in her having a set back. It also sounds like he’s telling/suggesting to her what to do, which is not coaching.

Reactions: 15
Also...didn’t she show off the finished porch in last nights vlog but then tonight talks about it being finished today? She’s a fuckwit. End of.

Reactions: 13
I Hate Lydia But Yes you can eat with that combo
I'm sure you can but doesn't mean you should? I'd be interested to see in what scenarios that you should, I've used special spoons when eating Asian food but not with a knife as well. Just seems odd, especially as she has her cutlery the wrong way round in the first place haha.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.