Lydia Millen #51 Personality test of a narc with endless gifted crap before the dog even barks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ending -ovA indicates usually a female person. Like Polish or Russian names. The thing is, when they immigrate into a non-slavic country, the names get often adjusted. Like for a Polish name the ending -ovska goes to the plural -ovski. And Draganova would most propably become Draganov. A friend of mine is from Bulgaria and has also a name ending on -ova. She kept that, but her she married and her sons have the surname of the father. Otherwise would be very odd, I guess. 😂
Or Jelzina -> Jelzin etc.

TL;DR: it's odd for a male person (Ivan) having a female ending in last name, but could be because of immigration.
Also, in case of Maria, Draganova could be her father's name, maybe his name is Dragan. So it's not her last name.
As a Bulgarian here, definitely the surname won't become suddenly "Draganova" (which is for women only ending) it will stay the same for the males, as for women it might change to the male ending, like we have the actress from The Vampire Diaries in the US : Nina Dobrev ( in Bulgarian would have been "Dobreva") . And one more specific, Bulgarians have 3 names per official documents : Your own name, Father's name and Surname :) It won't make sense to present yourself with first name and father's name (which is always in the middle). "Draganova" is her last name as in the other courtiers for example in UK ( as where is is living ) they won't be bothered with the father's name, no one will ask for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I was just searching Insta (I don't follow Lydiot), but she has IG Fan pages? WTF? What sort of losers create pages on a "INFLUENZA Narc??!!"

I did have a giggle at the Lydiamillenbuysfollwers account. I'm sure one of us Tattlers is responsible for it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Reminds me of a public changing role in our local swimming pool.
View attachment 348088
I’m sorry if this was mentioned before but I’m crying:ROFLMAO: no one would ever look at that bathroom and say wow. I want whatever she’s on.
This room has always remined me of our local swimming pool changing room.

The Neptune table is going back ?
Are Neptune accepting this back after over a yr of them using it.. Fecking hope not- cause that better stand for every other customer that had ever purchased anything and I'd use this even in court as proof, what they do for one customer should be what they do for ALL customers.

The Greenhouse, she has seen Fleur picking strawberries with Beautiful little River and she wants everything Fleur has, get the Dog first and the Land Rover and the country walks with the dogs and cats.
Difference Fleur was born into this its come natural, She doesn't get all dressed up in designer gear to walk in the fields of cow tit. She just sticks on her wells and scarf,gloves warms jacket and away they go..

You silly twit.

I see the picture about growing old is a mistake on Ali's profile has been removed . ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I too would LOVE to be able to print it all out and read it all in sequence HOWEVER I am a complete LUDDITE when it comes to things like that. I would not know where to start to be able to facilitate such a thing. You will note I don’t even have an avatar and have never been able to print up a photo here - not even of my Teddy Bear! As for a recap; I am so sorry but I am working on the final 8 scenes so simply haven’t got the spare hours to do a recap much as I would love to. I am shielding and have been all year so I don’t have any of my tech people or my Secretary from work to help me do this - as I cant let anyone in my house. :cry: This is all written straight on to my iPad as I write it so don’t have another doc to link it to. I really wish I could be more use. So sorry. I have realised this year how lost I am sometimes without direct access to my lovely people at work. I have also realised how they have spoiled/supported me in the past by doing all the things I can’t do. Even my spreadsheets are hand written at the moment and spread out everywhere. Imagine that! What a twit. I think I am shut off in the Dark Ages. Next I’ll be chiselling things in stone!
I would love to be able to help you get your stories all together into a printable form. At the moment though I am busy finishing up a series of books for January but once they are done I would be more than happy to do some work to help get all your work into a PDF. BUT I would need you to just help me get things in the right order and we could put in the pix as well. So if you can wait until after Xmas I would love to help.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is that a porch?! All this on and on talk and fuss about a simple entry to the house?
English is not my first language so maybe I’m confusing what a PORCH is but it could also be like when she calls her little fire escape a “courtyard”.

Her face looked super swollen and puffy in the beginning of the video, her fillers must be melting under her skin.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I watched her video about Trolls tonight..Something like - I thought I was going to die and I was worried about my family..
Now yes some people have said disgusting things to her, noone should tell anyone to kill themselves or die, or not wake up.
However LEG actually stated in that video " you have no reason to say a cruel things to anyone, if you think its going to hurt don't say it".
What did she just do to that hair business?
I have left very kind respectable replies requesting she rethink her click baits title's when she actually has stated " I don't understand people who do click bait titles, I don't need to do that as I provide content". What ?
" If you see something you don't think in our videos is right then politely bring our attention to it and ask us to rethink it and we will, that is not being a troll that is passing on good info"
A lady did that the other day on Ali's IG post as did others and myself , what she wrote had me in tears, but he deleted her comment, my comment and others. Someone must have reported the statement he had made about growing old is a mistake.
Hopefully he will learn from that and the company who paid him will think again, because they need to be contacted also.
People are suffering depression and adult & Children & babies have died this yr, why the Hell would he write " The mistake of growning older" .
Horrified!

Haven't see the new vlogmas yet, Lord keep me strong !

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Has she done any giveaways over Christmas? I see Josie and Frow (not a fan of either but they are a teeny tiny bit above Lydia in my estimation) are doing giveaways from brands they work with. Also, there doesn’t appear to be any of the hoopla surrounding giveaways via Instagram that Lydia bangs on about. 🤔

Reactions: 7
The Neptune table is going back ?
Are Neptune accepting this back after over a yr of them using it.. Fecking hope not- cause that better stand for every other customer that had ever purchased anything and I'd use this even in court as proof, what they do for one customer should be what they do for ALL customers.
I wondered this as well!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.