Lydia Millen #51 Personality test of a narc with endless gifted crap before the dog even barks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m dead 🤣
Hope more and more people will bring it up to her so she can’t lie anymore 😏
1204029F-4776-42D8-9B0E-5082DDEE11A1.jpeg

Reactions: 10
I was around Bond Street, London on Saturday and saw some nitwit poncing about in a ridiculous outfit. No idea who she was. But if you see a blonde in an olive green Barbour coat making the face below in the background on someone’s flog/post - that’s me!!
Was she wearing a white skirt and a red jumper?? Fashion mumblr it will be!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 348240View attachment 348241
Granted it's a slightly oversized smock anyway but I reckon anything would look like a tent on Carrie, she looks absolutely tiny.

I noticed her wrist and arm looked really thin when Lydia was giving her the veggie bauble, and you can see that her thighs are basically the same width as her calves. I thought that Carrie was always particularly thin and lean until someone posted that picture of the "annual (debatable) LEM picnic" where I didn't recognise her at all.

Personally I find it a bit concerning how thin she is at the moment - hopefully it's not an eating disorder, though it must be hard not to develop one when you work in social media/influencing/whatever the hell Lydia does.
Who the hell hemmed that garment, it is so obvious and about 6 inches deep! Who does that?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Did you guys see Carrie’s “friend” in the reflection of the tv behind Lydia? He must have been sitting there in complete silence, although I heard him laugh once when they threw the garland on the tree. It must have been so much fun for him, sitting there watching those two cackling. 😏🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Did you guys see Carrie’s “friend” in the reflection of the tv behind Lydia? He must have been sitting there in complete silence, although I heard him laugh once when they through the garland on the tree. It must have been so much fun for him, sitting there watching those two cackling. 😏🙄
I would say disturbing !

• Haha
I too would LOVE to be able to print it all out and read it all in sequence HOWEVER I am a complete LUDDITE when it comes to things like that. I would not know where to start to be able to facilitate such a thing. You will note I don’t even have an avatar and have never been able to print up a photo here - not even of my Teddy Bear! As for a recap; I am so sorry but I am working on the final 8 scenes so simply haven’t got the spare hours to do a recap much as I would love to. I am shielding and have been all year so I don’t have any of my tech people or my Secretary from work to help me do this - as I cant let anyone in my house. :cry: This is all written straight on to my iPad as I write it so don’t have another doc to link it to. I really wish I could be more use. So sorry. I have realised this year how lost I am sometimes without direct access to my lovely people at work. I have also realised how they have spoiled/supported me in the past by doing all the things I can’t do. Even my spreadsheets are hand written at the moment and spread out everywhere. Imagine that! What a twit. I think I am shut off in the Dark Ages. Next I’ll be chiselling things in stone!
I could go through the posts you've made and add them as a list on here after your last day of posting, so they'd all be linked in one post if that helps?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Should they not all have been wearing masks at the designers place? Seems alot of these influencer idiots think they are above the virus

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I was around Bond Street, London on Saturday and saw some nitwit poncing about in a ridiculous outfit. No idea who she was. But if you see a blonde in an olive green Barbour coat making the face below in the background on someone’s flog/post - that’s me!!
Lydia and Ali were in London Saturday, did it look like a poison dwarf, only it might have been her?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did you guys see Carrie’s “friend” in the reflection of the tv behind Lydia? He must have been sitting there in complete silence, although I heard him laugh once when they through the garland on the tree. It must have been so much fun for him, sitting there watching those two cackling. 😏🙄
He shouldn’t have been there at all! In tier 2 you shouldn’t be mixing 3 households.
Lydia and Ali were in London Saturday, did it look like a poison dwarf, only it might have been her?
Haha! If I saw her in the flesh I’d run straight over and get a photo with her - just so I could show everyone here how tall she actually is!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What you haven't yet learned in web functions you more than make up for with your imagination, care, and warmth! Please don't apologise - we're a community with members of varied strengths and just because IT isn't one of yours doesn't mean we can't work this out ;)

We can collate all the Fur Baby tales and find a place to host them - either outside of Tattle or possibly even in a dedicated thread?

---------

For anyone who'd like to contribute, the search function (in the top right corner of this website) is a neat way of finding all the Fur Babies:
View attachment 348317
Just pop in those terms, click on 'search', and it should show every single one so far.

----------

@Oops... to add pictures to any of your posts, you can click (or tap) on this icon, in the red square:
View attachment 348324
You can then select the image you'd like to include, and it'll pop it right in.
The 'preview' button in the bottom right is also very helpful - it shows you what your post will look like to others before actually posting it. Hope that helps!
I nearly had to ring my bell🔔 for my lovely @MissMidnight again when I read your post!!!!!!!

OH MY DOG! That is so wonderful! Thank you SO much!

It’s such a shame and I am kicking myself SO hard for NOT titling Act 1 Scenes 2, 3 and 4 as FUR BABIES IN THE WOOD because the whole 19 so far would then be there if I had. What a clutz I am. Now those threads are closed so I don’t think I can change it retrospectively.😿

I almost cried in gratitude when I saw your post solving the problem. I nearly fell off my porch - which is hard - since I live in a Georgian house without one...(but it does have a rather nice fluted portico instead 🤣) when you showed me what to do! Who knew it was so easy to group them all together? NOT ME for sure...

I KNEW I chose the right person to be one of our Wardrobe Mistresses in an earlier Scene (hope you saw that one;)) Thank you, thank you, thank you.♥

Also - thank you for your kind words and for taking the trouble to post your problem solving post. It means such a lot. x

🎼 Oh! Happy Day...

• Heart
Reactions: 25
No problem, I shall try and work my way back through the threads and put them all together. Thank you.
You could try searching for @Oops... in the search facility, find the Fur Babies posts and copy and paste the Fur Babies text, or screen grab it.

What you haven't yet learned in web functions you more than make up for with your imagination, care, and warmth! Please don't apologise - we're a community with members of varied strengths and just because IT isn't one of yours doesn't mean we can't work this out ;)

We can collate all the Fur Baby tales and find a place to host them - either outside of Tattle or possibly even in a dedicated thread?

---------

For anyone who'd like to contribute, the search function (in the top right corner of this website) is a neat way of finding all the Fur Babies:
View attachment 348317
Just pop in those terms, click on 'search', and it should show every single one so far.

----------

@Oops... to add pictures to any of your posts, you can click (or tap) on this icon, in the red square:
View attachment 348324
You can then select the image you'd like to include, and it'll pop it right in.
The 'preview' button in the bottom right is also very helpful - it shows you what your post will look like to others before actually posting it. Hope that helps!
Just seen your reply!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ooooh I am probably sooo late to the party but check out Zara home.... omg I just went mad ordering stuff .. so lovely the Xmas gift section ... my new "Dream" xxx

• Heart
  • Wow
The old porch looks better - because it actually belongs on the house and is the right design. She would be so much better off not spending a penny on the bungalow and moving to the Cotswolds, she wants to be Lady Julia - to the manor born!!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ooooh I am probably sooo late to the party but check out Zara home.... omg I just went mad ordering stuff .. so lovely the Xmas gift section ... my new "Dream" xxx
Really? Advice please- would love you to give a few of your faves- love little gems from those with taste - a small edit list would be great! Top 5, maybe-

• Heart
I could go through the posts you've made and add them as a list on here after your last day of posting, so they'd all be linked in one post if that helps?
Do you know what? (...huge apologies for sounding like Gemma Collins) The people we have here are absolutely the BEST aren’t they?

That would be SOOOOOO amazing if you could @PixelGirl ♥ But it might be a lot of work for you since there are/will be about 27 or so in total.

Got so excited to read this because the missing 3 Scenes that I didn’t title correctly might be there then x

🎼Oh! Happy, Happy Day x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I can't believe THAT is what she refers to when she talks about the porch. Holy crap I'm actually shocked. I swear I was imagining a major renovation, something like the picture I'm attaching. All of this fuss for that crappy and barely noticeable change??? And those super slim benches made for the skinniest asses to ever exist? What's the point??? And why didn't she fix the strange gap between the floor and the door now that she's having work done on that area? Looks like Monsters INC's floating doors.
+ SHE'S RENOVATING AND REDECORATING THE WHOLE HOUSE, AGAIN?!?!?!?!? More money than brain I swear to god.

Attachments

Reactions: 23
I can't believe THAT is what she refers to when she talks about the porch. Holy crap I'm actually shocked. I swear I was imagining a major renovation, something like the picture I'm attaching. All of this fuss for that crappy and barely noticeable change??? And those super slim benches made for the skinniest asses to ever exist? What's the point??? And why didn't she fix the strange gap between the floor and the door now that she's having work done on that area? Looks like Monsters INC's floating doors.
+ SHE'S RENOVATING AND REDECORATING THE WHOLE HOUSE, AGAIN?!?!?!?!? More money than brain I swear to god.
I agree. It’s got to be content desperation. Pretty damn sad. G’night folks - off to the leaba xx

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.