Lydia Millen #51 Personality test of a narc with endless gifted crap before the dog even barks

Where in the world are you from?

• UK

• USA

• France

• Germany

• Italy

• Spain

• Other Europe

• Asia

• Africa

• Middle East

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to the fabulous @Elle Belle for the thread title with 47 votes.
Edited to fit, original was:
Lydia Millen #51 Personality test of a narc, Vlogmas content is stark, endless gifted crap before the dog even barks

I've done a poll suggested by @Stefano
Apologies if I have offended anybody...not intended. I found the limits of the poll choices!
Australians and New Zealanders and anybody from countries not mentioned please leave comment.

Please could somebody do an update on photo shoot, Tiffany, anniversary, dog, Hermes....thanks!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Just put on the old thread, I am bleeping livid she got a Kelly in tan. Claire Chanelle got one a couple of weeks ago, and obviously Lydia has had her name down for years. She's dropped over £7000 on a bag. Also, I am sure she sent the sage Lady Dior back as its never been seen since, or in her dressing room.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Just put on the old thread, I am bleeping livid she got a Kelly in tan. Claire Chanelle got one a couple of weeks ago, and obviously Lydia has had her name down for years. She's dropped over £7000 on a bag. Also, I am sure she sent the sage Lady Dior back as its never been seen since, or in her dressing room.

Does she have a grey lady dior? I think I may have seen the green one on the shelf in a video. Could be wrong though 🤔
I think her getting this Tan Kelly just shows her for the lying piece of tit she is. How many times has she said she wouldn't get an hermes bag and how many times has she said tan bags aren't for her. Now all of a sudden she has both with a 7K price tag. How on earth do her viewers actually believe anything she says!

Edit: I found the clip where I remember seeing it, the sneak sneak of our puppy vlog. She definitely hasn't worn it though! She has spent say around 30k this year on bags alone that she hasn't worn including this Hermes.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
This is stressing me out far too much. Hermes. WHAT THE duck. Are they trying to ruin their brand?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Wait so the Dior wasn’t the dream or a game changer after all?
She truly is one of those people who will never be satisfied because she will always want what someone else has.

• Sick
Reactions: 43
On the previous thread, someone asked about influencers who have been burgled. Tamara was on a trip, I believe in the South of France, and someone pulled a B&E on the vacation home she was staying in. This is around the era of her first on camera bf. I can’t remember what year, but I do remember that the burglars took a few of her Chanel’s and I believe some high end jewelry and/or watches.

Reactions: 17
I mean we should not be surprised that she would take FULL ADVANTAGE of Leather being 3rd anniversary. She's gotten Ali a FREE wallet and of course Ali is getting her something Hermes. I also wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't a bag... she could be click baiting something other than a bag. But since SUDDENLY she's got new tan Prada boots out of nowhere... she may have bought those to match whatever she's about to bring home from this store.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

I feel like Lydia isn't patient enough for waiting lists. Perhaps she just decided that NOW it's the time to get her first Hermes bag, pulled some strings, got a SA contact and was so f**king annoying customer that she got a bag offered already. And because we are so damn lucky, we will have a huge bag reveal video as a part of vlogmas. A true game changer! 🤣 :cool:

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
On the previous thread, someone asked about influencers who have been burgled. Tamara was on a trip, I believe in the South of France, and someone pulled a B&E on the vacation home she was staying in. This is around the era of her first on camera bf. I can’t remember what year, but I do remember that the burglars took a few of her Chanel’s and I believe some high end jewelry and/or watches.
I remember now that Claire Chanelle has been burgled a couple of times.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
In fact anyone in similar position I’ve been enjoying Rose Honey Morgan (lady muck) Instagram stories which are an open pisstake of influencers. She’s doing a vlogmas to rival the MGs if you watch her Christmas highlight. Today advent calendar unboxing was a good one.
Or Ultimate Girl Gang is good for the lovely house and funny woman, openly rich but owns it.
Also enjoy hate watching Luxe Family 5. Guilty pleasure.
There’s my round up for people sick of Lidl. Anyone else??
Just cruised over to Lady Muck’s IG. She’s quite funny. I love her very real commentary on motherhood. She doesn’t have any current YT uploads though. That’s a bummer. Thanks for the suggestions @Snoopscoop

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
knowing that everything she does is a total bloody lie and smoke and mirrors, maybe she just looked at some bags, and bought a belt or something, then bought one from Vestiaire or another second hand site.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
knowing that everything she does is a total bloody lie and smoke and mirrors, maybe she just looked at some bags, and bought a belt or something, then bought one from Vestiaire or another second hand site.
I wouldn't be surprised!

Reactions: 15
Late watching her vlogs but did she really suggest a Tiffany and Co cashmere throw for a little girls (or boys) room??!!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
If she has a Kelly or a Birkin then I’m genuinely going to sell my Birkin. The one I BOUGHT as a reward for completing my masters degree. One I EARNED through years of hard work and saving. One I had to WAIT for. A brand I thought was timeless and classic. An investment. A bag I was going to hand down to my niece one day. A brand I never thought would sell out to influencers.

Gutted. I know that for some it’s just a bag but for someone who love(d) the Hermes brand, now I feel its “specialness” has been diminished. Financially, I bought the bag knowing that it would hold its value unlike other bags. I think if the influencers have now got a hold of it, the value of my bag will only go down so it’s time to sadly say goodbye.

Thanks Ali for giving me the heads up though and ruining her grand unveiling!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I wouldn't be surprised!
You can rent high-end bags as well.

Wouldn't it be funny if Hermes got wind of her buying one of their bags and demanding she returns it as she isn't their type of person to own a Hermes?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
True. She may have just been in there trying on bags for size without intention to purchase.

Spoiler: #firstworldproblems and I realize this is a tough year for SO MANY PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD. I enjoy volunteering and donating to many organizations, and have been increasing time and money spent in those areas this year due to the hardships of the global pandemic. I work my ass off, buy quality pieces AND give back to my community- it’s all about balance.

Bag Question: I’m so torn about moving forward with Hermes. I was planning on trying on and setting up an SO with my Hermes SA for 2021/2022 as I just hit a big life milestone. Now I’m debating whether or not to go through with it. I’m gutted that so many tacky influencers have the bags that I have or desire, but should I change my own wishlist purely because some clown is trying to co-opt legacy fashion??? 🤨🤔😬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Vlogmas Day 11 -19 9 (Some day back in November.) (How my Saturday evenings have changed from pre-COVID. I fell for the clickbait. AGAIN.)

- She's had another lay-in, well until the workmen arrived and woke her up. When you can't look at someone without wanting to stomp their head in the ground until their teeth come out of their ass...that's a bad thing right?
- She acknowledges it's almost their first anniversary, then corrects herself to third, then acknowledges three years since their engagement, then autocorrects it to four on the screen. Moron overload.
- She highlights if you've been here since their engagement you'll know how proud she is...I genuinely thought she was maybe just maybe going to say something passable as nice about her husband. It's an ad for Tiffany & Co. I'll see myself out.
- She boasts her engagement and wedding wrings are from Tiffany. AND for her wedding day gift she went for the Tiffany necklace. She dictated said to her husband that's what she would love to wear on her wedding day. Who even chooses their own wedding day gift from their spouse? Once upon a time. There was a twit. It was you. The end.
- She asks if you've noticed the extra sparkle in her ears. She's got a stack of Tiffany earrings. She says it's a little bougee if she does say so herself. She's feel extra spectacular today. You should really start thinking before you speak, Lydia. And whilst you're at it, you should probably start thinking before you think.
- She's been a fan of Tiffany for years and years and years. Since she was a little girl. Your mouth is like a magician's hat. You never know what tit is going to come out of it.
- The gate walls and porch coping stones are being started. Lauren's staring in the study. It's all go go go. She also has her fourth tree to decorate. She's going to shut herself off in the basement to get away from everything. Please stay.
- She's informs before this though she's adding a few more Tiffany bits to her outfit. The only time she takes them off is when she's fake tanning. Wipe your mouth. There's still a tiny bit of bullshit around your lips. And no I don't need a receipt. Your crappy how to self tan guide as sponsored by Globy #myownbrand is more than suffice.
- She selected a Tiffany bracelet for herself. She was going to ask for it for Christmas. So the Kelly was just a back up then, Lydia? On your mark, get set, go duck yourself.
- Lumi's meowing like a bish. She asks does she need some mummy love. Lumi then walks over her dressing island. Cat DNA. Cat DNA bleeping everywhere.
- She's adding another Tiffany necklace and highlights a good bit of length there. Now they're words I never thought I'd hear strung together in the bungalow.
- She's good to go for the day now. Not before she proclaims all the luxe Tiffany pieces will be linked below to give to your loved ones under the Christmas tree. I cannot formulate an expression using tangible words in any language that would even begin to describe how much you piss me off with all this next level flogging.
- She notes Ali has been scurrying away in the office working on her Christmas intro. OMG she said this vlogs ago. She watches it and says...lovely. At this point I'm surely OD'n on BS, drama and pretending.
- She can't believe how quick the workmen are working today. That's because they live work in fear of Kim Jong-Lydiot.
- Something's just arrived which has made her so excited. It's a tweed collar for the puppy. She lisps that the puppy will fit right in with the study. He'll match so well. She's going to be doing a puppy haul in one of her next vlogs, as she's ordered so much. Settle down. I can't handle the bleeping suspense.
- She's showing us more of the items from Tiffany. She mentions the sterling silver greenhouse and ponders if she's a very good girl she might get it one Christmas. Today's Whoreoscope - You're a fifthly skank.
- A Tiffany cashmere throw. I genuinely thought it was a beach towel. She says it'll work well in her bedroom. It's got a glam edge to it. Isn't your bedroom on the list of rooms to redecorate though? If you're a hypocrite and you know it slap your face.
-A Tiffany plant pot now. A bleeping plant plot.
-She's got us covered with a diamond encrusted ring. She lisps she's definitely a diamond girl. She says you can't go wrong with a little bit of Tiffany blue under the Christmas tree. We're still in a frickin' pandemic, Lydia. I had this awesome dream where you just shut the duck up for once. It was amazing. Felt like I was in Oz or some tit.
- She shows the porch dwarf wall. The bricks are redder than her roots.
- She's out in the back garden and says ohhhh I'm going to have a porch. It's the greenhouse. At this stage, I'm only jealous your therapist gets to charge for listening to you talk about yourself.
- Ali comes on camera to say it's Christmas with the MG's but he never features on it. It's jacket potatoes tonight and he has a question. Tuna or baked beans. He's asking to hit him up for any other baked potato fillers. I volunteer SALAD. But that urge you get to write 'nobody gives a tit'.
- They're now watching their wedding video. A whole month before their anniversary. Could this be anymore staged?! Lydia orders Ali to snuggle up to her on the sofa. He immediately says he's stuffed. From his ONE tuna baked potato. This is totally his equivalent to 'I have a headache' when your partner wants sex.
- The camera is on them watching the wedding video. You can't see said wedding video, however. Today's word of the day...Dipshidiot: A dipshit and idiot all rolled into one.
- She asks Ali if he would change anything about the wedding and he replies his hair. She laughs at his bouffant. Never laugh at your husband's bad choices, Lydia. You are one of them. He also concedes, his best man putting him to bed. He got trollied, although he doesn't regret getting drunk. Drowning your sorrows then, Ali?
- She says Lumi is living her best life laying beside the fire. She doesn't know where it's come from but Lumi loves it. IT'S BECAUSE SHE'S A CAT. A bleeping CAT. I truly believe if we'd met in a different place, at a different time, under different circumstances...You'd still be an dumbass.

Sidenote: Sorry for the incessant use of the F word. #Lydiamademedoit. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 117
Please forgive this rambling set of thoughts ... I always check back in with the affluencers when they get a jewelry brand so I skimmed the Tiffany video poorly made advert. She gets handed stuff that other people work hard and save for and it's quite surreal and detached from reality! And it results in her not really valuing things. It's just another (tiny diamonds) ring for the pile, lather-rinse-repeat. Did she keep all the stuff they sent her or did some of it go back? I guess only time and Depop will tell.

(I was also laughing because you know if they are hers, those flower pots and blanket are going straight to Depop; they don't match her ye-olde-English-countrieside look at all. Also what kind of asshole advertises or buys a Tiffany flower pot anyway? That's on par with Tamara and her Hermes dinnerware. Tacky, spendy, irrational, and label-bleep-ish. No offense if a Tiffany blue flower pot is your dream home decor. ;) I just feel like these brands are trolling us with their diffusion-line money grabs sometimes.)

From the previous thread, I watched her in an early video and wow she has really changed her face. Her original face was gorgeous and I honestly feel a bit sad for her that she wasn't happy with it. I think all she saw was the "flaws" rather than her unique looks; hence why she has changed the things that made her different from the generic "Instagram face." From the research I've done on fillers, I would never get them. They migrate, they are hard to get rid of, etc. It's a risky thing to do when your face is your entire career. But she's a follower. She does what all the rest of her peers do.

I think she would need a massive wake-up call to change the direction her personality is headed in. Right now her tactics pay off so she has no motivation to change. I truly don’t think she feels gratitude and it's because she has no reference point for a non-charmed life. Just completely entitled; she's the real-life equivalent of Mona Lisa from Parks & Rec. Mona Lydia. :ROFLMAO:

I think she's getting an Hermes bag because she has an out of control shopping addiction and always needs to up the ante to even feel anything about her acquisitions.

Other YouTubers to watch as an antidote to Lydia: Caitlin Pawlowski is doing great stuff about luxury influencers and how to detox from that whole thing. The Geek is Chic took down her whole channel and I wonder why; she was great about acquiring luxury pieces in a mindful way.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
True. She may have just been in there trying on bags for size without intention to purchase.

Spoiler: #firstworldproblems and I realize this is a tough year for SO MANY PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD. I enjoy volunteering and donating to many organizations, and have been increasing time and money spent in those areas this year due to the hardships of the global pandemic. I work my ass off, buy quality pieces AND give back to my community- it’s all about balance.

Bag Question: I’m so torn about moving forward with Hermes. I was planning on trying on and setting up an SO with my Hermes SA for 2021/2022 as I just hit a big life milestone. Now I’m debating whether or not to go through with it. I’m gutted that so many tacky influencers have the bags that I have or desire, but should I change my own wishlist purely because some clown is trying to co-opt legacy fashion??? 🤨🤔😬
I’m in the exact same position. A gold Kelly was on my wishlist, for example, and it does feel a bit spoilt for me now. Not sure how to shake the feeling so I will probably be having an edit with SA.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.