Lydia Millen #5 Inside Lydia Millen's twitter rampages, Dior envy, and YouTube meltdowns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if they've accepted that, I hope they've made changes & secured their garden for the remaining cat? Lydl hasn't mentioned anything?

Reactions: 15
Taken from the other site...
We all know someone killed the cat. He did pretty much confirm it. I’m glad he was honest about it. They probably knew all along what had happened.
Maybe it was an accident and the neighbour owned up. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
But Lydia needed the hysteria and drama around it all
Same with the stolen bag, Ali eventually comes clean even if he dances around the truth for as long as he can

Everyone on that other site sounds so bleeping pissed off πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ with influencers and each other πŸ˜‚
Literally just here for the banter and the chats πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
We all know someone killed the cat. He did pretty much confirm it. I’m glad he was honest about it. They probably knew all along what had happened.
Maybe it was an accident and the neighbour owned up. [emoji2368]
Same with the stolen bag, Ali eventually comes clean even if he dances around the truth for as long as he can

Everyone on that other site sounds so bleeping pissed off [emoji23][emoji23] with influencers and each other [emoji23]
Literally just here for the banter and the chats [emoji23][emoji23]
I was so happy when Georgeee PM’ed me on the other site. I missed the lightheartedness of what the chats used to be!

As for Lynx, I was always surprised that she let either of the cats roam free like that. Bengals are more adventurous than other cats creating a greater risk for them to go and get themselves hit by a car. Cats are smart and they do come back, I think it is very sad but Lynx most likely is dead.

• Sad
I was so happy when Georgeee PM’ed me on the other site. I missed the lightheartedness of what the chats used to be!
Glad to have you over!!! 😊
You literally have to go on there armed and ready for an argument or for a snowflake to be offended because you said something they didn’t agree with 😬

D4F3AA15-5DB3-4EC5-9CC3-F4006DF305B7.jpeg

You’re welcome Lydia!!!
1) bra check βœ”
2) marking the intim-whatsitsface as PR βœ”

We should start billing her our fee.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
NARS ghosting Lydia for Victoria has to be a dropkick to her fragile ego

No invite to the London-based NARS 25th-anniversary party and now this (Victoria stealing the NARS show w/ John Lewis). Guess that year-late NARS blog post didn't cut it Lidl. [emoji2368]

View attachment 46609 View attachment 46610
Victoria has her issues but I can say she is good at her job.

Lydia on the other hand? An embarrassment.

I love NARS and them ghosting Lydia just convinced me to buy their pretty new holiday palette (that I totally don’t need). Kudos, NARS!

• Haha
Maybe it was an accident and the neighbour owned up. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Everyone on that other site sounds so bleeping pissed off πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ with influencers and each other πŸ˜‚
Literally just here for the banter and the chats πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ LOL why is Ali saying "it can be a cruel world" because his cat was accidentally killed. he's basically suggesting whoever did it is cruel. Yea it sucks, but bottom line is that it was an accident, and i'm sure the person in question feels horrible.

Reactions: 2
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] LOL why is Ali saying "it can be a cruel world" because his cat was accidentally killed. he's basically suggesting whoever did it is cruel. Yea it sucks, but bottom line is that it was an accident, and i'm sure the person in question feels horrible.
Whatever way you look at it Lydia Millen is responsible for Affiliate Lynx Gordon's death. If she hadn't moved him to that bungalow and locked him outside all night for peeing on her head he'd still be alive.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ LOL why is Ali saying "it can be a cruel world" because his cat was accidentally killed. he's basically suggesting whoever did it is cruel. Yea it sucks, but bottom line is that it was an accident, and i'm sure the person in question feels horrible.
Oh I absolutely believe the cat was killed on purpose 😬
I know people get annoyed and say we’re being evil about a cat if we even mention it....
I ignore that I’m not being evil πŸ™‚
I’m not saying it deserved to die, not at all!!!!

But I think he was becoming a problem to the neighbours and the neighbours decided to sort it out themselves.

Again not saying I agree with the method 😬 just saying I believe that’s what happened, and I think the Millen Gordens know it and we’re probably warned about him in the past.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Glad to have you over!!! 😊
You literally have to go on there armed and ready for an argument or for a snowflake to be offended because you said something they didn’t agree with.
I prefer it here πŸ’•πŸ’•. Never commented over there for fear of the fighters!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her left arm looks weird, right where you see the light blue fabric, did she slim it?
Hard to say. The perspective on selfies is always skewed when you hold the camera rather than using a selfie stick. Her forearm looks awful when so close to lens.

Reactions: 4
Ali is referring to the gunshot they heard the night of Affiliate Lynx's disappearance.

Lydia posted about it in an IG story. Essentially they live in-and-around a bunch of farmland. Farmer Joe could easily have mistaken Lynx for a fox or predator and offed him. They are 99% sure that is what happened but were too naive and mindless to admit it from day one.

No one is fessing up for concerns of retaliation (i.e., lawsuits, etc.). Lydia's neighbours are probably quite aware of her shenanigans and don't want to be in her crosshairs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.