Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brunette_

Chatty Member
I'm honestly soooo sick of seeing those f'ing pants! Over and over and over every pic booringgg [emoji849]

Jesus, the amount of eye fucking she gives herself in the story.. watch at the expense of your eyes' integrity!
OMG She had just ONE job to put in that hashtag that directs people to a giveaway page.
Still failed[emoji2358] as per usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ewwww her skin looks so strained and stretched on her nose leading on to her cheeks

she has filler under her eyes in her tear trough. The small indent in this photo (below a fat pad) along with the no hallows show this.. she also has filler in her nasolabial folds (not really visible in this pic but in many others, for her age she would have much more defined lines there.)Thats part of aging how fat pads and muscle structure separates as you age..it happens on everyone. Filler helps with that. She also has cheek and lip but those were already known. and Im fairly certain in her chin as her butt chin comes in and out.

This is not to say she has massive amounts (Multiple syringes or cc's) in a particular area, but she does have some

Flix16

I find it very hard to buy into the “poor Lydia” narrative 😂
I just skip right past those messages because we’ve all watched her long enough to know her personality.
Maybe she has issues because daddy.... didn’t give her a Rolex until she was 18
And maybe she has issues because mummy worked in Tesco not Waitrose.

or maybe she’s an ugly person inside and out and views herself better than where she came from 😐
pretty sure that Rolex was a fake.

• Haha

leytbay3

View attachment 46092View attachment 46093

Lydia you’re in the same position as Vicki.
You’re the makeup/fragrance counter girl.
You’re not partnering with Dior you’re working for Dior beauty.

You will never work with the fashion house 🤣 keep flogging that foundation.
They give out freebies so it’s noy exactly the Lux look you’re going for 🤣
I have to say that Lydia looks very good here. Anyone else agree

this goes to show we're not a hate/trolling page. If any of us thinks she does something well we're not afraid to admit it.

Reactions: 6

ilikenailpolish

Why Lydia will never be in Fashion Week:

Example:
Tamara Kalinic's Instagram

View attachment 47140

The instagram accounts of elite lux influencers has been revolving around luxury, and they use their platform properly to engage with their audience, and to land more deals. They don't insert pictures of them wearing H&M , Zara etc because they know luxury brands don't want to be mixed with high street brands.

Meanwhile we have Lydia:
View attachment 47142

She's still flogging her Dior saddle bag and her gifted Bottega Venetta clutch over and over and over again. Luxury brands don't want that. They want influencers to create new content promoting their brands, which Lydia doesn't care about at Brands don't want influencers with shady pasts. These influencers shell out their own money to be able to generate content, in which Lydia knows she can't do it. She relies on vouchers and gifts.

To be able to go to fashion week needs you have to be invited, and be able to shell out money for transportation, hotels, outfits, etc. Tamara in her NYFW vlog said that it is very expensive, and she even gives her own money away.

Why would brands invite a lady who has been the subject of gossip and disdain online? Why would they give a glance to an influencer whose life is a lie and is called out on gossip sites? Why would brands invite a freeloader in their shows? Maybe they know that once Lydia wore their clothes, she'll ask them to give it to her.

Stop begging Lydia and change your content. Revitalize your career, it's not yet late.
Hello! May I ask a question for the British: where does the rich live besides London? I don't think our dear Lydia lives in a nice place. Thank you!
country folk can be quite posh since they own land etc, although for those who don’t live in the UK this may seem unheard of. It really depends, there are posh and not posh people scattered all over, of course a few counties or towns are particularly associated with the “rich”, eg Surrey, Leamington Spa, or Buckinghamshire where Lidl wishes she lived....

I get your question but I think even then w generalisation it’s hard to say apart from the South East of England (which also has normal or even worse off impoverished areas) where the “posh” people are at...

ilikenailpolish

A little off-topic, but I was just curious: I noticed that Lidl and Frow have these wood burning stoves sitting INSIDE their fireplaces. Is there a reason for this? Here in North America, wood burning stoves are more rustic and stand alone by themselves of thats what you have, and fireplaces are all traditional fireplace (no stove inside).

Yeah I think it depends on personal preference and what property you have. More period/slightly older properties will tend to have stone chimneys already built in to support the traditional wood burning fireplaces, whereas for other properties this could potentially be costly to construct. Or it could also be a practicality thing, wood burning ones tend to be smokier and therefore also cleaning is more cumbersome... whereas stove ones confine that a bit more. From observation I think the latter is more common in the UK, even amongst the more affluent... hence why I suppose it’s a matter of preference.

...that’s my limited understanding anyway.

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
I must admit - i've just seen her tweet about the abuse she gets - and honestly, that IS shocking. Down right disgusting and something should be done about people like that. HOWEVER - I think she cant separate the two, Abuse and Constructive Criticism are two separate things.
'Self-harm' harassment is absurd

Fairly sure no one that participates in discussions about Lydia wants her to harm herself. Regardless of how much one dislikes a person, this kind of harassment is mental. However, you're right. Lydiot cannot decipher between that and constructive criticism from people who actually used to follow and/or like her. 🤷‍♀️

In the same vain, Lydia posts these kinds of things to elicit sympathy

There's no reason for her to harp on about harassing DMs she receives online. You have to ask yourself, "What is her motivation?" For Lydia, she loves to play the victim card. It gives her more views and as she's found with Affiliate Lynx, more online attention and audience growth. If Lydia wasn't Lydia one could presume otherwise. But that's the sad, absurd truth of it. 🤷‍♀️

FireShot Capture 238 - Lydia on Twitter_ _Just your average day on the internet 🙄 https___t_ -...png

Last edited:

GrumpyB

Lidl allegedly did get a degree, although I'm not sure how, if she had no previous qualifications. Also, how did she graduate when she can't write? Isn't she dyslexic though?
My Samsung phone battery expanded and I was told it might explode so I ordered a new phone from Argos and it arrived in store a few hours later. Sorted!
She took a quiz online that showed she might be dyslexic, so now she say she is.

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

• Haha

Vampy5555

Yeah, that kind of online harassment is absurd and uncalled for!

Fairly sure that NO ONE that participates in discussions about Lydia wants her to harm herself. Regardless of how much one disdain's a person, this kind of harassment is mental and uncalled for! However, you're right. Lydiot cannot decipher between that and constructive criticism from people who actually used to follow and/or like her. [emoji2368]

View attachment 48645
Bitches be crazy

Too many psycho’s in the world (including youtubers).

• Haha

MissMew

Yeah I think it depends on personal preference and what property you have. More period/slightly older properties will tend to have stone chimneys already built in to support the traditional wood burning fireplaces, whereas for other properties this could potentially be costly to construct. Or it could also be a practicality thing, wood burning ones tend to be smokier and therefore also cleaning is more cumbersome... whereas stove ones confine that a bit more. From observation I think the latter is more common in the UK, even amongst the more affluent... hence why I suppose it’s a matter of preference.

...that’s my limited understanding anyway.
Thank you. We convert to gas-burning enclosed fireplaces here, which still gives a traditional look, but clean and zero ash-shoveling!

ilikenailpolish

Before and after, from 4-ish years ago to current. A few observations: Lidl generally overlined her upper lip, which gives it a poutier yet more natural look than when she hits it with filler. Her old nose was pointier with a more delicate tip, which complimented her prominent naturally round cheekbones. She should consider going back to it. It looked better than the new nose, which is too round and bulbous and protruding.

It appears that she’s had filler between her tear trough and top of cheekbones which increases the puffy look “chipmunk cheek” look and rounds out the center of her face in that tight nose-to-cheek area. She’s always had those high cheekbones, they just didn’t look so big and bulky in the past. Her face looked sleeker and prettier before, even though she looks to be wearing a similar amount of makeup.

She also tries to look dramatic and petulant in her poses these days like she did back in her Elvira-look days, whereas in her most attractive years she’d smile with her teeth and actually looked happy...and happy girls are the prettiest!

This makes me sad. Her before pic with Ali... she looked so pretty and truly happy then!

dezign

I just skimmed Ali's Singapore vlog.
Is he sick? He seems to have lost a noticeable amount of weight. He looked tiny.
He has for sure. Was it after Affiliate Lynx disappeared or did it begin before?
#saveAli #freeAli

Polo3

Her skin looks nice when it’s her natural color and without heavy, greasy makeup. She looks tons younger

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
So lidl is advertising/presenting gluten free bics, while Vic is busy showing off her gifted vacuum robot/baking cakes and getting excited by her very strange, mis Mach of ensuite doll’s house shower cupboard :D:m
I struggled through frows vlog....
I need to jump over to her thread for a rant or I’ll be thrown out for derailing again 😂😂

Im making this thread Lydia and friends (featuring the Ali and his fan girls)

love the tattle penis:m
😂

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Lidl allegedly did get a degree, although I'm not sure how, if she had no previous qualifications. Also, how did she graduate when she can't write? Isn't she dyslexic though?
My Samsung phone battery expanded and I was told it might explode so I ordered a new phone from Argos and it arrived in store a few hours later. Sorted!