Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

missstarlight

I thought she went to university?
I'm sure she wrote in one of her blogs or even when she directly responded on the other gossip forum that she finished school with hardly any GCSE's and she doesn't even have A Levels (which she proudly bragged about). She said I don't have A Levels but I'm living my best life or something. The fact that she doesn't have A Levels is a clear indication to me that she doesn't have GCSE's.

I'm not sure how she got into university either but I think there are so many routes to get into Uni now that I'm not surprised. She also has a degree in Retail Marketing which no offense to anyone who has that, people can get a job in retail marketing with or without a degree (I know this because when I worked in Fashion when I was still at Uni, a lot of the people I met in the Buying, Merchandising and Marketing department don't have degrees and some who did, aren't retail related).

Lydia probably felt so desperate to get into a course so any course will do. I'm sure she only got featured at NU because she became a blogger. If she didn't, I'm sure she would have been another forgotten graduate.

Reactions: 7

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
For the laugh go look at Harrison’s insta stories.
Victoria is in a jumper whilst Lydia is very close to exposing a nip in her string top.

• Haha

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
She seems to receive a lot of vouchers though. although can someone confirm this — she used to do lots more mytheresa etc hauls and received vouchers from them, but it seems that well has dried up? Did she also get vouchers from other luxury online retailers?

Yeah OK Lydia, just use some blotting paper omg

Sorry if this was already discussed... was the theme white? Why the hell is Lydia in white at another girl’s wedding!!??
It was a pre wedding relaxed dinner thing and the theme was black and white 😊

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
i don't know, at least the cat one is believable. it's the ones where she pretends to put on moisturisers that she clearly would never use (because she's given expensive one for free are worse) wasn't it Nivea or something?
lux vlogger shelling cat food. Embarrassing.

MissMew

This would be a good route for her but it’s all been done by an interior designer, which I noticed she stopped crediting as much now the major “design” part of it has been done. She also directly copies styling from Pinterest and other home accounts.

She literally will just go for whatever trend gives her the most freebies and followers and right now, that’s her home.

So confused by the sudden move back to high street...and, an Amazon haul? Seems bizarre for someone who at one point had carved themselves out a pretty decent platform in the luxury fashion influencer market!

And the before and after photos of her and Ali make me so sad, they both look so happy before and despite the heavy filter somehow more natural!

Even if I unphotoshop them and put back in the tone, shadows, and texture into their faces....they still look so much happier and attractive.

Heretoread19

I've noticed a lot of divorced women keep their ex's name if they have kids, only changing it if they get remarried.
It's hard to travel with your kids if they don't have the same surname as you. You need to carry the birth certificate along with their passport in case you are stopped.
For most people it is probably of ease more than want to stay connected to the ex.

ilikenailpolish

I thought she went to university?
Hazy on the details but think she eventually felt like a degree would’ve helped her career so she did a fashion related course? Think it was a good forward thinking move on her part, but yeah unfortunately for her poor grades previously she had to settle for a less popular uni course (ie easier to get in).

Fellow tattle-lifers please correct me if I’m wrong!

- - -
Sorry I’m slow to the party again. Finally watched a vlog for the first time in a long while.

EFF ME she sounds absolutely manic and INSANE for the first few minutes. She also comes across as 5000% fake, just when I didn’t think she could be worse. Her accent is even more pretentious and forced than before. She’s laughing when her mannerisms appear as if she’s really having some kind of mental breakdown.

Last edited:

Lola Faith

VIP Member
another instagram account - Lydia Unedited - well what's the reason behind that? some conniving plan no doubt!

TescoSainsburys

VIP Member
The best thing she could do is try and get pregnant, losing the cat has made her realise she does want a baby, that would give her loads of content.

• Sad

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Don’t know who Alex even is as I’ve stopped watching her since my non-working years lol.
off topic so I’m gonna blur 😂😂

In the Frow’s wife alex 😉
I KNOW!!!! They were best friends and out of nowhere they ended the friendship and never mentioned each other again apart from a few indirect comments about not being able to rely on your friends. I think sue was pissed alix didn’t go to Brighton for her birthday and cut her off, I could be wrong, I know alix had only lost her mum a little while before so if that’s true trashy sue is a bitch, she’s a car crash for sure 😂 I watch for it hat reason 🙂

• Wow

Georgeeee

VIP Member
Off topic as it’s not Lydia, but I would say a reaction like that is a sign of serious mental issues[emoji47]
I know OT posts are bloody annoying. I won't do it again. All I will say is it says alot coming from Claire to have always referred to lydia in their joint YT videos as 'the princess'.

Lenusi87

Look, I'm just going to step in here, I have a friend with a similar situation of Lydia's and she is also trying to fill the void of one of her parents with material things. Only this time it was her mother who told her straight to her face that she doesn't want her and never did! Unfortunately, this is a trauma which is very hard to put aside and made my friend into an insecure narcissist. Can you imagine the loneliness that she felt growing up? As a child it's traumatising.
Unfortunately, Lidl has not had the people around her to smack her around and tell her to grow the hell up, because maybe all the neglect that maybe she went through as a child could now be gotten over. Seriously, she has a gorgeous (dim) husband, a roof over her head and a living mom that wants her.

Lola Faith

VIP Member
She's just sooo helpful isn't she - telling everyone about the Net a Porter 15% off code - a week after everyone else has mentioned it!

• Haha

Santana

I also have the new iPhone 11 Pro Max but I don't really feel like I have to shout it out to the world (apart from today to let Lydia know how pathetic she is)
It is a great phone but it's expensive and if it wasn't for the fact that I'm tied to my gazillion iCloud pictures, I would have left Apple a long time ago. I've been an Apple user since I was a kid and now I don't care much for them since Steve Jobs passed away. I have Apple gadgets and they do last a long time but they slow batteries down etc. When I got my new iPhone 11 Pro Max, I honestly thought- hmm... Not much different but ah well. I wasn't too excited about it.
I don't know why she's writing about it or even had to tweet about it before she got it. It's like she shows off to the world - LOOK AT ME I HAVE APPLE PRODUCTS!
I remember someone saying to me- 'You only use Apple products because they're for posers!'
Honestly, I use Apple products because my parents bought me Apple products when I was 10 and they got me hooked on it and I just want the simplicity.
I think people like LYDIA are the ones who give Apple users a bad name. They just want to shout it out and pretend they're upper class because look- I got the latest and most powerful phone blah blah.
She moans about her Apple computers breaking but she writes about the phone after with accessories around it that don't make sense so that the picture looks nice.
Lydia wrote about the new iPhone because she's a poser.
She doesn't even write about the specs too much or anything important to share with potential buyers.
HER NAILS ARE SO TACKY TOO IT'S UNREAL.
Way to go Lydia.
I'm so glad I went for a different colour- I was so close to buying the gold.
The last thing I want is to know I have the same phone as you.
Her nails make me feel sick, they are like hooves...yuk

• Haha