Lydia Millen #5 Inside Lydia Millen's twitter rampages, Dior envy, and YouTube meltdowns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah the Olay Whips was bad, the comments under the Olay page with it on were hilarious!
The absolute worst has to be the LIDL ad though. Miss 'my channel is high end luxury, so you won't find high street here' does adverts for LIDL! hahaha
Omg YES!! Wasn’t it some collab between Lidl and a Model? She refused to admit right till the very end that it had anything to do with Lidl!!! That was classic lying, deceitful Lydia... freaking joke

LOVE YOU FOR IT Georgeeee!!!!!!
They banned me, couldn’t be arsed jumping through 83 hoops to set up another account. Despite lurking I refused to post there ever again 🤣🤣

View attachment 47029
Day 1 - shop with me for Christmas (home sense ad)
Day 2 - what I want for Christmas. (Spon)
Day 3 - decorating my home for Christmas (paid for advertisement)
Day 4 - tears over our missing family member (affiliate lynx click bait)
Day 5 - internet issues
Day 6 - what I’m getting Ali for Christmas (PP)
Day 7 - drama in the bungalow (a bauble fell off a tree)
Day 8 - it won’t be the same without our boy.
Day 9 - lydia picking at her noise saying she’s feeling fun down.

Day 22 - where have I been.
The sickness diaries.

Day 27 - The first Christmas without our boy.

January - a month off to relax after a busy Vlogmas
Yeah I think you give her too much credit. She’ll probably disappear by day 7, or upload day 7 as days 8 through 10.

If you’re lucky days 11 and 12 will be up too, where she basically fobs off decorating her home to someone else — whatever the hell happened to her friend who did her tree? I remember watching and thinking I would be so crazy irritated by her bloody laziness, that someone would have the nerve to ask me to teach her but end up having to do all the trees effectively entirely on my own!!??

Reactions: 8
I've not watched her in weeks now because she irks me that much, but I watched last nights flog while I was getting ready this morning to see if there's any change. OH MY WORD! Another poster just did an even better breakdown of the video but I was so shocked at the continuous moaning and complaining about everything! Such an indulged brat.

And she actually said 'I am Livid that I can't take this lipstick home that I've spent ages making' - LIVID?? Then she says oh look, we still get some freebies to take with us. Lydia Elise Millen = Grabby witch.

Then moans about the lighting in the room.
Then moans the last room they had there was crap.
Them moans the balcony is fake.
Then moans about the freebies.
Then moans about the noise.
More moans that the room isn't big enough to get a pic of her outfit.
Then moans about the lighting.
Then moans about the pavlova
Then moans she's had no weekend as they've had to work
Then moans about the wardrobes again
Then moans about the chairs (begs for a company to send her white barstools)
Then I turned it off as I couldn't bear to listen to more moaning!

And pur-lease - the whole 'this country girl can't cope with the city life' crap that came out of her mouth. No Lydia, you're not a country girl. You're from MK, spent your summers in Ibiza and have lived in a semi-rural bungalow for less than 2 years.

She is actually getting worse and worse as the weeks go by and I am SO glad the ASA are investigating her and I hope they come down on her like a tonne of bricks to finally squash her arrogance.

The ASA don't launch investigations because a few people on gossip sites don't like your scrunchie and want to be 'mean', they investigate you because you repeatedly fail to disclose adverts - you know, your actual job!

Reactions: 38
Hello! May I ask a question for the British: where does the rich live besides London? I don't think our dear Lydia lives in a nice place. Thank you!

Reactions: 9
Why Lydia will never be in Fashion Week:

Example:
Tamara Kalinic's Instagram

View attachment 47140

The instagram accounts of elite lux influencers has been revolving around luxury, and they use their platform properly to engage with their audience, and to land more deals. They don't insert pictures of them wearing H&M , Zara etc because they know luxury brands don't want to be mixed with high street brands.

Meanwhile we have Lydia:
View attachment 47142

She's still flogging her Dior saddle bag and her gifted Bottega Venetta clutch over and over and over again. Luxury brands don't want that. They want influencers to create new content promoting their brands, which Lydia doesn't care about at Brands don't want influencers with shady pasts. These influencers shell out their own money to be able to generate content, in which Lydia knows she can't do it. She relies on vouchers and gifts.

To be able to go to fashion week needs you have to be invited, and be able to shell out money for transportation, hotels, outfits, etc. Tamara in her NYFW vlog said that it is very expensive, and she even gives her own money away.

Why would brands invite a lady who has been the subject of gossip and disdain online? Why would they give a glance to an influencer whose life is a lie and is called out on gossip sites? Why would brands invite a freeloader in their shows? Maybe they know that once Lydia wore their clothes, she'll ask them to give it to her.

Stop begging Lydia and change your content. Revitalize your career, it's not yet late.
Hello! May I ask a question for the British: where does the rich live besides London? I don't think our dear Lydia lives in a nice place. Thank you!
country folk can be quite posh since they own land etc, although for those who don’t live in the UK this may seem unheard of. It really depends, there are posh and not posh people scattered all over, of course a few counties or towns are particularly associated with the “rich”, eg Surrey, Leamington Spa, or Buckinghamshire where Lidl wishes she lived....

I get your question but I think even then w generalisation it’s hard to say apart from the South East of England (which also has normal or even worse off impoverished areas) where the “posh” people are at...

Reactions: 6
country folk can be quite posh since they own land etc, although for those who don’t live in the UK this may seem unheard of. It really depends, there are posh and not posh people scattered all over, of course a few counties or towns are particularly associated with the “rich”, eg Surrey, Leamington Spa, or Buckinghamshire where Lidl wishes she lived....

I get your question but I think even then w generalisation it’s hard to say apart from the South East of England (which also has normal or even worse off impoverished areas) where the “posh” people are at...
Thank you! 😗

RELAX EVERYONE NOW SHE IS A GURU ON ASA 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
That's a bit rich don't you think? I mean she doesn't disclose at all.

Reactions: 10
I mean they killed your cat, what’s a bit of dead grass between friends 😬

641D73BA-C364-4DEC-8FC8-43E62BFE1AB2.jpeg

I see Ali is doing her grid posts again. It’s blinding obviously she’s copying Victoria now she’s upped her game 🤦‍♀️ I’d be embarrassed if I was her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've not watched her in weeks now because she irks me that much, but I watched last nights flog while I was getting ready this morning to see if there's any change. OH MY WORD! Another poster just did an even better breakdown of the video but I was so shocked at the continuous moaning and complaining about everything! Such an indulged brat.

And she actually said 'I am Livid that I can't take this lipstick home that I've spent ages making' - LIVID?? Then she says oh look, we still get some freebies to take with us. Lydia Elise Millen = Grabby witch.

Then moans about the lighting in the room.
Then moans the last room they had there was crap.
Them moans the balcony is fake.
Then moans about the freebies.
Then moans about the noise.
More moans that the room isn't big enough to get a pic of her outfit.
Then moans about the lighting.
Then moans about the pavlova
Then moans she's had no weekend as they've had to work
Then moans about the wardrobes again
Then moans about the chairs (begs for a company to send her white barstools)
Then I turned it off as I couldn't bear to listen to more moaning!

And pur-lease - the whole 'this country girl can't cope with the city life' crap that came out of her mouth. No Lydia, you're not a country girl. You're from MK, spent your summers in Ibiza and have lived in a semi-rural bungalow for less than 2 years.

She is actually getting worse and worse as the weeks go by and I am SO glad the ASA are investigating her and I hope they come down on her like a tonne of bricks to finally squash her arrogance.

The ASA don't launch investigations because a few people on gossip sites don't like your scrunchie and want to be 'mean', they investigate you because you repeatedly fail to disclose adverts - you know, your actual job!
If I were a hotel, I would be signing petitions against bratty, entitled influencers who moan about everything and expect to be gifted everything including the air they breath.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yeah I think you give her too much credit. She’ll probably disappear by day 7, or upload day 7 as days 8 through 10.

If you’re lucky days 11 and 12 will be up too, where she basically fobs off
Ah yes that was it... Vlogmas is supposed to be daily vlogs/Christmas content. Last year lydia pre-recorded a staged living room picnic and a few non-christmassy videos so she could sit on her ass doing eff all in December. I guess when noone other than home sense came forward with an AD she lost all motivation ££££.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Reading all this about lidl really shows how fucked in the head she is. She’s a mess in every way.

• Haha
Ah yes that was it... Vlogmas is supposed to be daily vlogs/Christmas content. Last year lydia pre-recorded a staged living room picnic and a few non-christmassy videos so she could sit on her ass doing eff all in December. I guess when noone other than home sense came forward with an AD she lost all motivation ££££.

And let's not forget when she vlogged going round HomeSense (with her vouchers) and slagging off people that bought 'coloured baubles' and being proud of the fact she judged people by what was in their shopping trolly.

One of the last videos of her pathetic attempt at vlogmass, was when her and Ali went to pick up the AM. The amount of thumbs down and negative comments about that video, were through the roof. I think after that she just thought 'duck it' and never bothered. Showing, as usual, the contempt she has for her viewers that actually support her.

Every area in the UK has 'posh' parts and 'not so posh' parts. Rich people live all over the country. I'm in Yorkshire and there are extremely expensive areas here where you need a lot of money to buy property, some areas are outer London kind of prices. At the same time, there are extremely poor areas with mass unemployment and house prices are minimal. London is so expensive because it's the capital, so the closer to London, the more expensive and again, there are REALLY expensive parts and cheaper areas.
Lydia lives in Northamptonshire, but tells everyone she lives in Buckinghamshire because Buckinghamshire is a 'nicer' area and makes her sound more posh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Desperately pushing those affiliate lynx on stories [emoji1787][emoji1787]
We need to pay for all the new Apple toys I suppose!!

The 5 days of vlogmas are coming up!
She needs the tools for that quality content!!

one the first day of Christmas net a porter gave to me... a voucher for a shopping spree.

on the second day of Christmas, home sense gave to me, a bougee AF tree and a voucher for a shopping spree.

one the third day of Christmas Dior gave to me.....
Absolutely duck all [emoji2356]
.........so there’s no more vlogs to see [emoji57][emoji57][emoji57]
OMG that is priceless[emoji1787]

Reactions: 3
Most of the home counties, basically the closer to London the more expensive property is. Property ranges from executive homes, modern builds with perhaps an acre or two to larger, older houses usually with more acreage, stables etc.
In Lydia's case she's in the Northamptonshire (cheaper county) Buckinghamshire (more expensive) area. Her house is in the less prestigious area, you certainly would get more home for your money if you shopped carefully, which is what Victoria has done. But there are little pockets of wealth virtually everywhere. For example I worked for a very rich family who were London based but had a country pile in the Scottish borders so, they're all over

3831A969-1BE5-434D-A715-47D5F276EFFC.jpeg

so its trash because it’s wasn’t gifted. 😂
is this her attempt and putting feelers out for a spon with the competition.

Reactions: 18
Hang on...is that a jumper...with a tail?!//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191008/42a5921d0724594f20cb965aeb1a55d3.jpg
That sweater looks really similar to Claire's last winter. Braided tails are goofy.
Screenshot_20191008-133259.png

[/QUOTE]

View attachment 47270

so its trash because it’s wasn’t gifted. 😂
is this her attempt and putting feelers out for a spon with the competition.
There she goes again, trashing a brand while we are apparently not free to express our opinions here.

Reactions: 24
Lydia must read the comments on this forum on a regular basis as I made a comment that you never see her at Fashion week. Her new You Tube vid is titled "Why I don't do fashion week" We know why Lydia, its because you don't get invited !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.