Lydia Millen #5 Inside Lydia Millen's twitter rampages, Dior envy, and YouTube meltdowns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8 minutes in and if L'Oreal see this vlog then i'm sure they'll dump her boney arse! The room has a fake balcony, she hates that, and then the two of them take the piss out of the L'Oreal freebies - which are pretty crap for a press trip anyway. Byeeeee Lidl!

I keep watching anyway just for you all...

more...

me and Vic, me and Vic, me and Vic...... duck OFF

oh and more ungratefulness, i'm staying at the W hotel in centre of Paris, and all i have to say is it's so noisy outside in the street i can't sleep....

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Favourite quotes from the vlog:

"Alex and Ali are going for a frisky whisky" and then she mistakenly says cock instead of scotch! I mean you cannot make this stuff up!

"i look so short"

"i look so dumpy"

"i really can't be bothered to make an effort today"

Imagine your work pay you to go on a special trip as like a treat/reward, and you video it, and all the comments you say are negative, unprofessional, lazy, etc etc. She was on a L'Oreal trip and she barely vlogged anything relating to the brand. At the very least she could have done a get ready with me and done a whole face of L'Oreal makeup, not just shoved on all the lipsticks at once!

Reactions: 25
You just did all of her content planning work for her! I hope you send LEM an invoice!

An invoice? No!
When you work for Lydia, you don't send her an invoice. You bake her GF brownies, writes her a card and buys a personalized award for Lydia.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Awful video, does nothing but moan. tit balcony, “hate that” she says. Hates the music and then continues to tell us the name of the hotel probably so her followers don’t book it. Moans about not being able to take her made lip colour home, lack of freebies, moan, moan, moan, moan. What an ungrateful cow. Most of us would love a free trip to Paris. Get a grip girl. 😡😡🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
8 minutes in and if L'Oreal see this vlog then i'm sure they'll dump her boney arse! The room has a fake balcony, she hates that, and then the two of them take the piss out of the L'Oreal freebies - which are pretty crap for a press trip anyway. Byeeeee Lidl!

I keep watching anyway just for you all...

more...

me and Vic, me and Vic, me and Vic...... duck OFF

oh and more ungratefulness, i'm staying at the W hotel in centre of Paris, and all i have to say is it's so noisy outside in the street i can't sleep....
Maybe this content and a link to the video ought to be sent to L'oreal?

Reactions: 18
She really has mastered ungratefulness to a high degree. Fawning over Vic (barf), making a point of stating that Ali can have all the candy in the room (yeah we get it Lydia - you don't eat), moaning about a faux balcony, throwing around the huge amount of free clothing that she received at the end, and then having to AGAIN mention she needs a smaller size. I had to drink a Redbull just to get through the video.

Her outfits looked ridiculous, as usual. The flares with the long blazer and untucked T-shirt looked SO AWFUL. WHY?!?! Just how can she think that looks remotely good?

Why is Ali continuing to shrink before our eyes? Why didn't she show "AD" when showing the newest straightener? How many flat irons does one woman need? Why is she so far up Vic's ass? Why is Vic allowing this? And why is her face looking weirder and weirder with each new video? As ever, the only thing that is interesting about Lydia Elise Millen is her tattle.life thread and its contributors.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wow I'm glad it wasn't just me thinking she was complaining so much in the vlog. My goodness.

Unreal.

I think that the thing with the Inthefrow, I just started watching a few of her videos. She may be annoying, but she comes off as at least appreciative for every little thing she gets and she gets a whole BOAT LOAD of free stuff.

Correct me if I am wrong I very well could be I just started watching her.

Lydia... smh..with her drama and her attitude she wonders why she has so many haters. omg.

Reactions: 17
I can't face the vlog but I'm curious as to where she thinks the line is. How she can pull apart a hotel, a cosmetics brand say bad things that is then broadcast to all her followers, but object when, for the most part, she treated in the same way here or elsewhere. I don't mean any comments about her face or whatever but those focusing on her content, her business management etc. That's a superiority complex right there

Reactions: 20
I don't fancy to watch her moaning... so, if you saw the vlog can you tell what's the 'excuse' she makes to not going to not do Fashion Week?

We all know you don't go to FW, you get invited to FW. Hence, if you don't go, is cause you didn't get invited.

But Im curious to know what fairly tail has Carrie convienced her to be the reason she doesn't do FW?

Reactions: 4
Just watched Ali’s vlog. The lad puts a lot of work into his content but I’m gonna say it.

Boring. As. duck

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She really has mastered ungratefulness to a high degree. Fawning over Vic (barf),
Why is she so far up Vic's ass? Why is Vic allowing this?
As i've said before I don't watch Vic. But all I can say is the comparisons Lydia is trying to make (we have the same clothes, we live near each other, our style is so similar) Vic should probably cut that friendship cord fast because Lydia is about to bring down Vic's channel with those kind of comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Staring at her reflection in bed! Literally the vainest yet most insecure creature I think we've come across.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I don't fancy to watch her moaning... so, if you saw the vlog can you tell what's the 'excuse' she makes to not going to not do Fashion Week?

We all know you don't go to FW, you get invited to FW. Hence, if you don't go, is cause you didn't get invited.

But Im curious to know what fairly tail has Carrie convienced her to be the reason she doesn't do FW?
I think she just says, « Oh look at me wearing high street to LFW! Haha I’m so quirky and relatable. » So we’ve gone from « I’m not here to be relatable. High street fashion just isn’t for me. » All the way back to « oops no fashion house will touch me without management so I better get those H&M and Nasty Gal gigs because that will at least improve my conversion. »

She definitely worked herself into a shoot by disparaging affordable fashion and she hasn’t managed to make it work for her because Vic already covers that. Lidl can’t compete and she’s running out of things to change in her house, so maybe we’re due for a pivot back to shilling cheap nasty sweatshop crap! How’s that for brand strategy.

I personally started watching her during her Club Monaco-Reiss-Karen Millen era and I liked her best then! It was an achievable and everyday-appropriate aspiration for me while I was studying my Masters. But now she’s either Dior blanket or polyester ballerina princess sleeves.

Reactions: 17
Staring at her reflection in bed! Literally the vainest yet most insecure creature I think we've come across.
the gap between herself and Ali in that bed is about the same width as the gap between her boobs.
They could fit a set of Dior luggage in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.