Lydia Millen #5 Inside Lydia Millen's twitter rampages, Dior envy, and YouTube meltdowns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The SHADE!!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Lidl is pissed 🤣

View attachment 47237
OMG ROFL gift “sent to my husband but NOT ME” wtf is the point of this hahaha... I always see the tit she does and imagine her in a REAL corporate *girl boss* (cringe, sorry it’s her term) environment and I’m like... WTFFFF the number of eye rolls she would get for her train of thought.

HAHAH she literally staged and moved the book, cup, and cookies...She is such a kook
Sigh this is so stupid. Why would anyone be reading a book with a cup of tea and a bottle of perfume beside you? To mask her farts??

Also more imptly would anyone be sat by the fire w a bottle of FLAMMABLE parfum... really gotta give the woman credit for her staggering brilliance smh

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
If they're the happily married Millen-Gordons, who not just say the house stuff is a gift to them both? Or is Ali not allowed to sit on her gifted sofas, eat from her gifted Thermomix, and walk up her gifted sisal stair rug?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
3D32C84E-5EC8-48DE-B317-F037205639C5.jpeg
F780151F-4126-429D-A828-DCB9D153A5F1.jpeg

Oh do kindly duck off millen.
you left your house about 3 times last year and all 3 came with a moan about how awful it is.

“it was the dream”

well no it wasn’t because you had to hand over your credit card, we know how difficult that is for you.
this blog post is self indulgent bragging. Nothing more.
Embarrassing “work” for a grown ass woman.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
View attachment 47389View attachment 47390

you left your house about 3 times last year and all 3 came with a moan about how awful it is.

“it was the dream”

well no it wasn’t because you had to hand over your credit card, we know how difficult that is for you.
this blog post is self indulgent bragging.
Embarrassing woman.

'Taken a few boats, couple of planes and handful of cars across the world and back' - Who actually says/writes this????? The most contrived nonsense, aimed at impressing, thing I've ever heard! Most people would have written 'after returning from a work trip', but Lydia has to make it the most grandiose statement to pretend she's some 'high-flyer' business woman. No, Lydia, you never leave your bungalow so on the rare occasion you do, it's a big deal to you. And maybe while you were on all your planes, boats and cars, you could have had a quick lesson on how to punctuate your sentences.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
'Taken a few boats, couple of planes and handful of cars across the world and back' - Who actually says/writes this????? The most contrived nonsense, aimed at impressing, thing I've ever heard! Most people would have written 'after returning from a work trip', but Lydia has to make it the most grandiose statement to pretend she's some 'high-flyer' business woman. No, Lydia, you never leave your bungalow so on the rare occasion you do, it's a big deal to you. And maybe while you were on all your planes, boats and cars, you could have had a quick lesson on how to punctuate your sentences.
I also have the new iPhone 11 Pro Max but I don't really feel like I have to shout it out to the world (apart from today to let Lydia know how pathetic she is)
It is a great phone but it's expensive and if it wasn't for the fact that I'm tied to my gazillion iCloud pictures, I would have left Apple a long time ago. I've been an Apple user since I was a kid and now I don't care much for them since Steve Jobs passed away. I have Apple gadgets and they do last a long time but they slow batteries down etc. When I got my new iPhone 11 Pro Max, I honestly thought- hmm... Not much different but ah well. I wasn't too excited about it.
I don't know why she's writing about it or even had to tweet about it before she got it. It's like she shows off to the world - LOOK AT ME I HAVE APPLE PRODUCTS!
I remember someone saying to me- 'You only use Apple products because they're for posers!'
Honestly, I use Apple products because my parents bought me Apple products when I was 10 and they got me hooked on it and I just want the simplicity.
I think people like LYDIA are the ones who give Apple users a bad name. They just want to shout it out and pretend they're upper class because look- I got the latest and most powerful phone blah blah.
She moans about her Apple computers breaking but she writes about the phone after with accessories around it that don't make sense so that the picture looks nice.
Lydia wrote about the new iPhone because she's a poser.
She doesn't even write about the specs too much or anything important to share with potential buyers.
HER NAILS ARE SO TACKY TOO IT'S UNREAL.
Way to go Lydia.
I'm so glad I went for a different colour- I was so close to buying the gold.
The last thing I want is to know I have the same phone as you.

Reactions: 14
I also have the new iPhone 11 Pro Max but I don't really feel like I have to shout it out to the world (apart from today to let Lydia know how pathetic she is)
It is a great phone but it's expensive and if it wasn't for the fact that I'm tied to my gazillion iCloud pictures, I would have left Apple a long time ago. I've been an Apple user since I was a kid and now I don't care much for them since Steve Jobs passed away. I have Apple gadgets and they do last a long time but they slow batteries down etc. When I got my new iPhone 11 Pro Max, I honestly thought- hmm... Not much different but ah well. I wasn't too excited about it.
I don't know why she's writing about it or even had to tweet about it before she got it. It's like she shows off to the world - LOOK AT ME I HAVE APPLE PRODUCTS!
I remember someone saying to me- 'You only use Apple products because they're for posers!'
Honestly, I use Apple products because my parents bought me Apple products when I was 10 and they got me hooked on it and I just want the simplicity.
I think people like LYDIA are the ones who give Apple users a bad name. They just want to shout it out and pretend they're upper class because look- I got the latest and most powerful phone blah blah.
She moans about her Apple computers breaking but she writes about the phone after with accessories around it that don't make sense so that the picture looks nice.
Lydia wrote about the new iPhone because she's a poser.
She doesn't even write about the specs too much or anything important to share with potential buyers.
HER NAILS ARE SO TACKY TOO IT'S UNREAL.
Way to go Lydia.
I'm so glad I went for a different colour- I was so close to buying the gold.
The last thing I want is to know I have the same phone as you.
Her nails make me feel sick, they are like hooves...yuk

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has she ever actually travelled by boat, though have to say she's probably for some incredibly strange reason attempting to make it sound like some half assed fiction based story that just seems incredibly odd and thats putting it mildly.

• Haha

“it was the dream”

What absolute drivel!! Every living creature with opposable thumbs has dropped a phone and needed to replace it or have it fixed. This insufferable primate writes about it like it’s an accomplishment. Reminds me of Hyacinth Bucket with her white, slimline telephone ... you’re not special! Millions of people have one!

When Lydia pays for something the whole world must hear about it at length. She is as tight as a fishes a*s!

Normal, functioning people face these things everyday without having to make a spectacle of it. She is so out of touch!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has she ever actually travelled by boat, though have to say she's probably for some incredibly strange reason attempting to make it sound like some half assed fiction based story that just seems incredibly odd and thats putting it mildly.
She went on a yacht thing to take some photos - I think it was in Cannes (CANS as Ali liked to pronounce it) but make a huge song and dance about the fact she wouldn't go on the boat back to the hotel and walked there instead because she was scared of boats.

If they're the happily married Millen-Gordons, who not just say the house stuff is a gift to them both? Or is Ali not allowed to sit on her gifted sofas, eat from her gifted Thermomix, and walk up her gifted sisal stair rug?
It is quite a telling comment from her. To me, her saying this the way she has is because she sees anything that comes into the house or is bought by either of them needs to be applied to a bank account/business account. So that crockery was a gift to Ali so needs to be apportioned to him not her. This reads as if the marriage is a business arrangement of two limited companies, two business bank accounts. (We knew that though already).

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the house wasn't bought via a buy to let mortgage and they then rent the house to live in from one of the companies.

“it was the dream”

ROFL at all this drivel. What I want to see is Millen camped outside the Apple Store waiting for the new phone to be released. They should have made her do that on principle ... no wait, she'd get Carrie to do it for her!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I’m not a business woman, I’m just a regular person who happens to go on vacation every year and has to do some work-related trips a few times a year. So, if I think about it I took a few boats, several [emoji15] couples of planes and numerous amounts of cars last year. Wow, I might go sit with Millen now. [emoji2957] Who does she think her minions are? We all live in highly mobile world these days. Nothing to brag about, Lydia.

Reactions: 18
Couldn’t bring myself to read the whole lot of shite. My eyes were bleeding before I hit the first full-stop. You’re right, that first sentence is in THE worst and most contrived syntax ever.

It’s like some try-hard failed essay for a Year 6 English class. Utter pain.

Hey Lyds, nobody expects a blogger to write perfectly or beautifully. I’d be the first to yell at an asshole who picks on you for the rare typo (unfortunately for you everything you write is RIFE with typos), but the least you could do is write NORMALLY (i.e. simply) and proofread your work.
You’d be surprised how intelligent you’d come across just by writing this way; no need to run before you can walk.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Lydia did say that she finished school with no GCSE's so I'm really not surprised that she can't spell.

Reactions: 10
Hey Lyds, nobody expects a blogger to write perfectly or beautifully.
I definitely don’t expect a fashion blogger to dedicate a full post to the fact she bought herself a new phone either 😂
Groundbreaking.
Has she lynxed the Apple website 😂😂

• Haha

“it was the dream”

So, she bought a phone. Big deal! I'm pretty sure half the phone using people in the world buy theirs from Apple. Getting her hands on a new iPhone does not make her a special snowflake. Or maybe she's making a big deal out of it because it's her first purchase this year using her own money, instead of her usual freebie seeking begging.

I thought she went to university?
Hazy on the details but think she eventually felt like a degree would’ve helped her career so she did a fashion related course? Think it was a good forward thinking move on her part, but yeah unfortunately for her poor grades previously she had to settle for a less popular uni course (ie easier to get in).

Fellow tattle-lifers please correct me if I’m wrong!

- - -
Sorry I’m slow to the party again. Finally watched a vlog for the first time in a long while.

EFF ME she sounds absolutely manic and INSANE for the first few minutes. She also comes across as 5000% fake, just when I didn’t think she could be worse. Her accent is even more pretentious and forced than before. She’s laughing when her mannerisms appear as if she’s really having some kind of mental breakdown.

Last edited:
Lydia 'Smug Muppet' Millen Is So Dim, It's Scarrie

Lydia is mind-numbingly verbose.

It comes across in this monstrosity of a blog post, fashioned by her two brain cells in an attempt to share a literary magnum opus about losing her phone and buying a new one.

In advertising we say, KISS – Keep It Simple Stupid. The fact that she rambles on saying too much and nothing at all speaks to her mental stupor and ill attempts to be a bonafide "content creator."

Lydiot is an influenza –– a mediocre one at best.

There's beauty in the full stop of a sentence – an art of true creatives that she can't be bothered to grasp. This looney tune has been blogging for nearly a decade and produces the kind of drivel one would expect from a child.

I'm ashamed for her...

Every keystroke reveals how dim and obtuse Lydia is.

She's trying desperately hard to produce fresh content and her attempt at tech journalism fails to meet the mark, as per usual. This dim woman lacks the vision and clarity of a true content creator. This blog is a prime example.

Just smile and look contrived for the camera, Lydiot. At least Ali can edit that type of content with more ease so it's somewhat palatable for intelligent beings.

None of this, of course, would matter if it wasn't her job! 🤦‍♀️ 😄

Imagine doing something for 10 years and still ... no clue.

Screen Shot 2019-10-09 at 10.42.08.png
Screen Shot 2019-10-09 at 10.40.49.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-09 at 10.39.13.png
Screen Shot 2019-10-09 at 10.35.45.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.