Lydia Millen #49 Christmas with the MG's, charge you a fee, so we get it for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just went from 952 down to 946, as my Dad used to say (totally sexist) she is up and down like a whores draws.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I am wondering if Cawees boyfriend has told her that the way Lydiot treats her is not normal and because he is an outsider he can see it like we do. Maybe Cawee is starting to wake up.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
THIS is the stuff of nightmares!!!! 🙀🙀🙀

Nothing says Christmas quite like a dead bird looking at you while you eat your Taco HELL! She wants her feathers back!

44CDE069-2DE0-4223-A34B-4FC176BC76BF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
Lydia AND Josie (and countless others who have lost themselves) need to watch Fleur's first day of Vlogmas and take a deep breath and re-think things. Kids or no kids... dogs or no dogs... THIS is what the holidays are all about...

Chaotic house, imperfect and sentimental decorations put on the tree by the whole family, decorating a whole tree and then finding the last string of lights, daughter playing cars with dad, cute little creative and thoughtful advent calendar ornaments holding chocolate, cooking VEGETABLES with a few pasta noodles thrown in, an actual loving kiss on the cheek, dogs dressed in sequins, crazy looking fairy on tree not stuffed dead bird... all just very cozy themes and organic content.

Somehow they went to get a Christmas tree, on a farm ... in the countryside dressed like normal people and not in "rich farmers wife (Lydia) or a part of an aristocratic group about to go horse riding (josie) costume". She's done a TON of charity and giveaways on instagram already and... wait for it...

NOT ONE SINGLE AFFILATE LINK - NOT ONE!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
Anyone else think Ali's "gift giving guidelines" were an attempt to get a message across to L?
He mentioned gardening knee pads a few times - hint hint Lydia, I'm done busting my knees doing yard work for you madam.

I don't dislike him completely. His visual content feels very GoPro ads circa 2012, when drones first became popular, but at least he tries to do some creative work occasionally. I think if you're going to give tips on video editing, on a medium such as YouTube, not showing viewers step-by-step tips is a missed opportunity (why narrate the steps in abstract concepts when you could you show viewers?). Lydia on the other hand..comes across as uber annoying and needy in his vlogs. She interjects and speaks over him frequently. No wonder his vocabulary is limited.

They are both clearly struggling for content.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I think Moët is pronounced Moét, é pronounced like a spanish "e" if that helps (like in the name José). I believe it's a dutch name so correct me if I'm wrong.

This year Lydia has a double excuse for abandoning the vlogs. First she'll be ill, then the puppy will arrive, she'll flog the days getting ready for it, and then she'll stop again because "being a puppy mummy iss hard you guyss" (lisping).
I was always told technically in french you would pronounce the word Moét like how you have described with a silent T but in this instance Moét is named after founder, who's name is of dutch origin. Even though Moét is a French brand you pronounce it like how his surname was pronounced so like mow-et with the T sound.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Hunevoque pointed out that Lydia "eats like a savage" ages ago and it's so true. Lydia was raised by wolves.
This is what happens when you starve yourself during the day. You pile up your plate with food when you do eat, start eating before your spouse - who is the only other person in the house - she can't wait 60 seconds, STARVING, MUST EAT NOW !!! Table manners go out the window. And don't forget, she is snappy ( fangs at her viewers & Ali 😜 ), she is hangry until 8pm dinner time. And then she crashes on the couch until bedtime. Slothy sloth silly moo pea brain.

Probably why Cawwiiee has cut down her food intake and lost a lot of weight. They spend so much time together, Cawwiiee probably felt like a 'heffalump' everytime she ate something while her BFF starved herself throughout the day. Not that Cawwiiee was fat / chunky AT ALL, she actually looked great.

She just went from 952 down to 946, as my Dad used to say (totally sexist) she is up and down like a whores draws.
OMG !!! 😅 😅 😅 😅 😅 I can't stop laughing at this !!!! Your dad must be so much fun !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Probably why Cawwiiee has cut down her food intake and lost a lot of weight. They spend so much time together, Cawwiiee probably felt like a 'heffalump' everytime she ate something while her BFF starved herself throughout the day. Not that Cawwiiee was fat / chunky AT ALL, she actually looked great.
This might sound far fetched as everyone is different but Carrie used to drink a lot of sugary drinks such as Ribena but she has now stopped drinking them. My sister used to constantly drink fizzy drinks morning, noon and night. When she stopped drinking them she lost almost 1 stone very easily. Maybe this is what has happened to Carrie, from what I can tell she eats quite healthy so maybe now that she is losing out on calories from changing her drinks it is having an effect on her.

Reactions: 17
Thank you @Elle Belle , I feel like I dodged a bullet with that vlog. I have to limit my views to two weekly as before - am imagining you have a lot more excitement in your life right now what with your recent engagement and the joy in your life at Christmas this year with your fiance, maybe we should only ask for a summary when it suits you much as we would love you to summarise each and every time because you are brilliant ❤

How thoughtful. 😘 Even if I had the time, I don't think I could deal with 5 days of Lydiot. Her vlog yesterday was just vacant and dull, basically 2 minutes of content stretched out. It says a lot when her Tattle threads are far more entertaining. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Anyone else think Ali's "gift giving guidelines" were an attempt to get a message across to L?
He mentioned gardening knee pads a few times - hint hint Lydia, I'm done busting my knees doing yard work for you madam.

I don't dislike him completely. His visual content feels very GoPro ads circa 2012, when drones first became popular, but at least he tries to do some creative work occasionally. I think if you're going to give tips on video editing, on a medium such as YouTube, not showing viewers step-by-step tips is a missed opportunity (why narrate the steps in abstract concepts when you could you show viewers?). Lydia on the other hand..comes across as uber annoying and needy in his vlogs. She interjects and speaks over him frequently. No wonder his vocabulary is limited.

They are both clearly struggling for content.
Ali is ok he just needs to get his balls back from his witch of a wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Quick response to #rdm1990 (not sure if am am doing this properly) but no we are back home now after around 20 years in that region on different contracts. I was actually in Sharjah. Hope your enjoying Dubai, when we were there it was far far smaller ;)
Sorry to butt in but my sister lived in Dubbers for 8 years and has 3 desert dogs! She flew another one to the UK for my parents too. All were rescue dogs and still go nuts at little or teenage boys as the Arab boys used to throw stones at them through the garden gate for fun. 🙁 I had a couple of lovely holidays there, all but a distant memory now!

Also, a request to Tattlers! Would someone mind posting the vlog titles each day, so I can watch through Invidio.us? It never shows the most recent vlogs when you search by YouTuber/wanker but I’d like to try to keep up through Christmas With The Millen-Morons as I like to be bored to death. It helps me to sleep. 😉🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's the time of year again, x-mas with the MG's.
How long will we be graced with vlogmas this year?

Thread title by @Bdawg #49- It's time for Christmas with the MG's, where we charge you a fee, so we can get everything for free.
Sleuth @Julia123 found out, that Lydia's son Sage from the future already follows her on Insta together with all of his bot friends (her daughter sadly drowned in the bougee copper bath tub 🤷‍♀️)
View attachment 332399

God, today was not my day. Fucked up the thread title. First the double #49 because of the copy paste and then it cut up the title and I didn't recognize it because I was too occupied to do a poll. Sorry y'all. 😩
We learn from mistakes at least.
Thanks, don’t worry about it! We can just say it’s a grammatically incorrect sentence in honour of our Lidl, you even got the punctuation on point, very fitting 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was always told technically in french you would pronounce the word Moét like how you have described with a silent T but in this instance Moét is named after founder, who's name is of dutch origin. Even though Moét is a French brand you pronounce it like how his surname was pronounced so like mow-et with the T sound.
Yes, that’s right! 🙊

Reactions: 2
Up to 951 last night, thankfully down to 946 today. Wish we could report suspicious activity on her account because this is ridiculous. She's probably really pissed off she's buying them and then they are being deleted!

I vote we rename Vlogmas to Botmas!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The vlog from the Maldives (3 years ago) came up on my feed and I couldn't believe just how different they both look?! Look at Ali's forehead!?!
Screenshot_20201203-084524_YouTube Vanced.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 30
The vlog from the Maldives (3 years ago) came up on my feed and I couldn't believe just how different they both look?! Look at Ali's forehead!?!
View attachment 332924
Wow, the wonders of botox. Maybe that’s why his eyes look so lifeless now, the botox is making his brows droop and there’s no expression in his face anymore. He looks so malnourished and like he never sleeps

Reactions: 22
She’s there is look for “Lydia Elise Millen”
Nope still didnt work, its telling me its a legacy account. It might be something to do with the Instagram hassles she had. Maybe she has a new instagram address now or similar.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.