Lydia Millen #49 Christmas with the MG's, charge you a fee, so we get it for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You see this behaviour in cats and dogs, where they are food aggressive and can get quite nasty if someone gets near their food. They hunch over the food bowl to keep other cats or dogs out of the way.
If she was raised by wolves she did learn much

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
You see this behaviour in cats and dogs, where they are food aggressive and can get quite nasty if someone gets near their food. They hunch over the food bowl to keep other cats or dogs out of the way.
Only when they are very hungry or fierce like grumpy snoopy, with muffin you can stick your hand in the bowl or even her mouth. Lidl is one non sharing angry female. She had practically finished before he had even had time to sit down. Groveling around looking for « my precious ». I am sure they will ask for a freebie as she didn’t get what she wanted!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ok so am I being dozy here BUT I have just started watching vlogmas 2 and she goes out to the veg garden AND it isn't dug up.
Am I missing something, we saw shots of that looking like a bomb site, how did the grass all grow back soo well in a short space of time.
This is surely old footage of the gardens, LOL she has put on the exact same clothes as the day she filmed that garden footage and has cut that in as current. Or Cawwie has.
Or is the whole video maybe from that long ago?
Classic Lydia sneakiness.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Oh god I haven’t watched this silly tart since the launch of her revolutionary tanning bullshit.

Doesn’t her vlogmas usually consist of clips she filmed in November pushed out in some arbitrary order that only makes sense to her and her paid arse lickers? She usually gets to about 8/9th Dec and her pre recorded fluff runs out and either half arses it or gives up.

But guys it is soooo beautiful and such a bespoke way of vlogging. Bespoke has lost all meaning because this lot just use it as “something I want and someone made me pay more money for”.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Good observations there.....your right, it was filmed before the diggers came. What a con.
According to my calculations this screenshot of Ali’s stories was taken last Thursday, 26th November at around 14:00 hours (01:00 hours Australian EDST because I know I was on my tea break at work when he posted it).
So, obviously Lyds started filming for Vlogmas prior to this and didn’t think anyone would notice.
Makes me wonder if absolutely everything she says and does is either manipulative or just a straight out lie?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Of course they had to rush to the latest fast food place to open. They probably didn’t like it as there was too much lettuce.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Top 3 comments found in flogmas #2:

Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 6.09.34 PM.png

..valid point, expressed in a polite way...will likely go unacknowledged by team Lyds.

Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 6.07.45 PM.png

...I bet 100 sage sprooooootlings this will come back to bite her in her size 6 -2 arse when she quits and gives up on flogmas on week 2...

Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 6.06.49 PM.png

..this..
is..
just...
the dream.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Um wow... watched Lydia's first... and now Ali's. I agree with everyone on her vlog comments and Carrie seemed very miserable and looks like a shell of her former self (hmmm so do Ali and Lumi).

Her intro is not christmassy IMO and it's REALLY long for an every vlog intro and has a lot of with fake acting and really awards shots of Lydia and them as a "staged family"... he saved the good stuff for his own IMO... or she made him take it out for more of her as perfect dumbass decorating the tree and "family" looking at her adoringly.

I was was REALLLLLLY taken aback at the brazen comments by drunk Lydia that she wants Carrie to TONE HER (Lydia's) HAIR on her own and recolor bits around her face... and then they left in the vlog so much banter about doing own hair color many times over the years. o_O After 6 months of bitching about stylists who have allegedly damaged her hair beyond repair and making her have the worst summer of her LIFE, she's talking about coloring her own hair and then Carrie left it in!

His own intro is SOOOO christmassy and beautiful and then he launches into showing the real Lydia. (Which I appreciate) but honestly... just do a dedicated James Bond 007 vlog and don't do sit down ramblings.

Takeaway... Boy the "dream team/closest family and friend" are really subconsciously showing their distain for their "queen". If Carrie is editing the vlogs... and is showing the worst of Lydia in her own vlogs and leaves in really damaging footage. And we KNOW he is editing his own content and showcasing it at ALL times... I wonder if they realize it? Seems like they are all living in a toxic soup of greed and dysfunction. Or is it on purpose because she really is the WORST and they are crying for help?!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.