Lydia Millen #49 Christmas with the MG's, charge you a fee, so we get it for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“ There is nothing like writing with a really good pen”. Have you seen her handwriting? It’s god damn awful. Looks lazy and unreadable. What a waste. A new white page, a new pen and she writes like a school kid. Smfh
It's ridiculous! A pen is a pen!! There's nothing different about it than any other pen except it has Cartier written on it. For goodness sakes! Also she can't be writing in it THAT much if it took her a year to finish it....Lydia do you listen to yourself?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Has anyone else seen ‘the undoing?’

I won’t give it away but I watched the end and they talk about a ‘narcissistic personality’ which is what Lydia seems to have. One of the key points about this personality disorder is the lack of empathy for others.

I don’t think she will have any feelings for the new puppy it will just be a toy she gets bored and annoyed with. If she allows it into her heart she will put it before herself and it will literally be her baby, but I don’t think she is capable of putting anyone before herself.
I just watched the "Undoing" and knew who the killer was right away. There have always been people with narcissistic personality however I think social media and films have helped us all be more aware of who and where they are. The United States has been a prime example of having a president with this disorder !! LMG certainly has a lot of the characteristics of the disorder... me ...me ... me and complete lack of empathy. The ability to manipulate others and blame everything on someone else when things go wrong is another behaviour. Sometimes I feel so sorry for Ali as he is trapped in this relationship and is very codependent and doesnt even realize it.

Reactions: 12
Tonights vlogmas is from November 25th!!!!!!!

She's just put on the red dress and pink hair bow to shoot the Aerin ad which she put up on Insta on November 25 - so it could have even been a few days before that.

I totally get that people film vlogs in advance, but this is Vlogmas and meant to be about what goes on leading up to Christmas if you are a blogger, and we are getting crap from mid november.

There is someone new on her team called ERICA.

And she says 'don't you think it's weird we are all wearing Christmas jumpers in November'

OMG HAHA! she's bought a dog collar that would fit a labrador or bulldog or something! Moron!
Is Erica the videographer? That's 4 staff for Lidl, plus the cleaner, the gardener, the naked PR guy, the accountant......

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Me, too. I had so much second hand embarrassment for her mother. I am sure that her mother reads/watches her blog/vlog. She must be heart broken. Then to make it worse, she always talks highly of her step mom and Ali's parents. It is sad.
Screenshot 2020-12-07 at 23.07.27.png

When your daughter only uses you to boost her engagement figures on social 👈

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Has she ever talked to a proper vet, who might be able to direct her in the right direction. When you have a health problem with your child you don’t ask your followers, you go to the pediatrician, so same with an animal.
She is as tight as a nun's **** with her money. She'd rather free advise from total strangers on social media than paying a vet.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She is as tight as a nun's **** with her money. She'd rather free advise from total strangers on social media than paying a vet.
She will unfortunately have to take sage sausage roll to the vets for it’s jabs!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.