Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Their 'family' instagram has been updated to say: New pup arriving early Jan
😭 the poor dog and poor Lumi

Edit: she also answered my question on finding a puppy so quickly
guarenteeing :unsure:

Was that really an answer though? Sounds like complete fluff with no content..' I did a lot of research' prob means I looked at gumtree and pets4home. 🤣
That bitch never researches anything.

Reactions: 11

Upintheair83

VIP Member
I used to watch Josie and Charlie's house vlogs and put up with them until I just couldn't take the destroying of their gorgeous new home any more. I just went back and had a skim through Josies Black Friday sales and gifting vlogs and hells bells does she make old Lydiot look bad.
Not being a follower of vloggers I don't have much to compare Lydiot as far as what vloggers do for their viewers but now after watching Josie I have a better idea. Although Josie does annoy me immensely I am going to have to give her credit for the effort she puts in, the work getting all this sale info, dressing up her room for the vlogs, she actually does do work. Which of course makes lazy, boring, dull, dozy Lydiot look even worse. NOW I see why Lydiot said she wouldn't do Black Friday sales she would leave it to the pros, she could absolutely never in a million years pull together something that looked as good as what I just saw Josie doing.
So I have to confess when folk on here have talked about Lydiot being lazy as far as the vlogging goes and what she does for her viewers, giveaways etc NOW I GET IT.

I think she already said there would be no vlog on Monday, I think you are being a bit generous with the 5 or 6 days, I think it will maybe be 2 or 3 if we are good/lucky/shutup/pamper her/compliment her etc etc etc.

Brilliant editing, I actually thought this was his real footwear.
I totally agree! I’m not a fan of Josie for many reasons but I have to say her work ethic is so much better than Lydias.
She does actually make an effort and also I have to say- she seems to genuinely be appreciative when she’s she sent Pr stuff.

• Heart

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Also, maybe this has already been mentioned, but when Ali made that tuna and sweet corn pasta...did he put mayonnaise in the tuna before mixing in the pasta?!?

• Sick

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
Can you buy views / subscribers on YouTube? Obviously we can see that she’s doing it on Insta so I guess if there’s a way to do it on YouTube then she’d definitely do that too. I just want the brands to see - clearly she can’t charge what she charges for ads when her followers are fraudulent!
That’s what I was thinking because the views comparative to the amount of subbies don’t tally. If you were a subscriber, you would be notified and you would watch, wouldn’t you, as opposed to surfing. Her viewing numbers are stuck but her subscriber figures seem much stronger than others.

Delizia

VIP Member
Back down to 941k.
lidls, what did expect, no mess or mud ? It's called a work site. Oops, I forgot, you're not familiar with work (sites) 🤬🤣🤣🤣
I mean, the grass was sparse anyway and the ground not flat, so.... Why does it matter again?

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
It is too late for mamma to be awake ... I have 14 hours to do tomorrow but I can't leave my babies alone in AUS etc .... but I just asked my friend to find me another rescue puppy to be a brother or sister to my little Sky ..she needs a little brother or sister .. I don't believe in designer dogs!
Awww sweet, you have a good sleep and good luck with the doggie hunt.

• Heart
This from the woman who says she doesn’t like taking baths and planned to rip out the bathtub until something asssssssthetic and rustic and expensive caught her eye.
Have to say whilst I like the idea of a bath with candles, wine, a book etc I get too hot and bothered I have to get out! A bath is only good for smoothing muscle ache with Epsom salts added.

AmaliaLana

VIP Member

Aaaaw thank you! ❤❤❤

Here is MŰSLI! She is a happy, stubborn and clumsy Havanais-primadonna @Oops... :

View attachment 328803

A bit sleepy here:

View attachment 328804

This one describes her very accurately I think:

View attachment 328809
[/QUOTE]
This looks like Anton. He was such a funny dog. Never know what breed or mix he was. I miss him. I wish I had a pic of him.

She resembles Worzel Gummidge with her hair and hat (also nose and chin) 😂

View attachment 329103View attachment 329104
And skin tone

Wonder is this is the new bag 🤔🤔🤔🤔 🤣🤣 she is soooo predictable
Due to lack of rolling eye reaction button
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
You’d think she wanted a big enough dog to run with, but on her flog she makes the excuse that if she’s not feeling up for a run/walk, it’s unfair on a big dog. So it’s her perfect excuse to get a dachshund. I sort of can’t wait for the shit show to commence, they are probably one of the most difficult dogs to look after, and she’s too much of a lazy moo moo to put the effort in. Poor Ali will be doing all the hard work. Or it’ll be “with a heavy heart, we’ve had to rehome our fur baby, Lumi just isn’t taking to him at all and he’s very yappy with her...” when really it’s because they just can’t handle it. Something bad is gonna happen, mark my words. Poor little doggy 😕
Also she wants a dachshund because they’re incredibly needy and madam needs one to feel validated (but also ££££). I can’t believe she was already talking about the “family” insta page and getting it ready to include him, he’s only a WEEK old! Ugh! 🤢 😡
Poor little sausage. I will save him! And have a good go at lidl!

• Heart

ajd63

Ok....which colour is Lydiot going to choose for the greenhouse*?

*I've scoured Alitex web site and nowhere do they use the term "glasshouse", Lidl!
View attachment 326750
“...request one of our powder coated aluminium samples...”. I naturally assumed the greenhouse would be made of wood; most likely oak. Is it actually a metal greenhouse that she’s getting?

Edited to say nothing wrong with a metal greenhouse, but it just doesn’t seem to fit her ‘style’.

Delizia

VIP Member
Is she working with N*5? Is she receiving the plants for free? I don't understand how come she's always surprised with what she receives from them, like "oh I'm not sure this is for the table or the chimney". Have you not ordered this yourself ???

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
Am I being totally thick? If Ali’s old dressing room is going to be her second dressing room as she claims it is - then where is Spineless going to be allowed to store his clothes?
Is that what she said? I must have zoned out by that point.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Gertrude

Chatty Member
XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSEVEN DWARF WALLS PRODUCTIONS PRESENTSxxxxxxxxxxxX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX in conjunction with Love in a time of Covid EnterprisesXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFUR BABIES IN THE WOODSxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

🥰 🥰 🥰OUR OWN VLOGMAS PANTOMIME EXTRAVAGANZA FEATURING OURSELVES AND ALL OUR PETS ENSURING WE HAVE FUN AND DISTRACTION THIS YULETIDE.🥰🥰🥰

WHADDERYA’ THINK?

I would love to write songs and poems about all the pets everyone has mentioned so far in this thread and would really love to hear from anyone who would like me to include their pets but who hasn’t already talked about them. Everyone who would like to could contribute too. I thought it would be lovely to have a lasting memento of all our pets alive now and also those who are waiting for us at Rainbow Bridge too. I could let you know who we have already got like Muffin Hunevoque 2 etc etc etc further down if some of you think it might be a good idea. I got excited over A Christmas Carol but after reading all the lovely posts last night and seeing how much everyone loves their dogs and cats (I rescued Teddy Bear nearly four years ago and he’s 15 and a half now. He is one of the greatest loves of my life and he’s a Duck Toller Retriever crossed with a Love Bucket :love:)

Anyway its just an idea but let me know (maybe we won’t be allowed to do it here - not sure). I thought maybe all our pets could join forces to rescue Beggy and Grammy two little babies who are lost in the woods maybe ;) x
Such a cute idea ☺

This brought tears to my eyes 💕💕💕 please include my babies (cats) Muffin, Milkshake, Ulla & Smokey. As well as my German Shepherd Kaizer. My 16 year old cat Marmalade passed away during lockdown 😭. This is so lovely xoxox
Sorry to hear about your cat 😞

I love German Shepherds ❤ When we’re in a better position to have a pet, we hope to get one, or a similar breed.

• Heart

K18

VIP Member
I didn’t dare, felt I wouldn’t have been appreciated. I ventured onto chase amie’s thread , left a comment and could feel the cold air.
I enjoy josie’s thread!
Same, I ventured into Frows because I was/still am furious about the dog but not much going on there. now I stick here and dabble a bit on Josie’s 😂