Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

omg1

Lidl wearing Tiffany is the equivalent of you can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig.🐷🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

E_Greene

Another game of ‘what am I advertising?’ (because it’s really not clear from the shots she posts) 😂🤣
What on earth is she on about? We only see her squatting by the fire if she’s flogging overpriced tat. She’s usually on the free sofa, reading a book upside down covered in cheese, dried pasta and cat hair 😏

• Haha
  • Sick

Zenchick101

VIP Member
I’m speechless 😶 not speechless enough to not respond obv 😬

Edit: (see new photo) ok she responded again and has sort of redeemed herself, I dont want to cause any distress/bad vibes towards a new mum. Unlike Lidl and her poor treatment of Nicky Lazou 🙄 but these kind of responses from brands (like Mulberry’s response) makes me think that they don’t really care at all, if you’ve got a substantial following and they think they can reach customers that way, they dont give a flying f*ck if the likes of Lidl ruin their garments or sell and make a profit.
Stop the world, I’d like to get off 😪😪😪
Having benches either side of the porch to take their shoes off even though they have got a boot room🤪
well when a broken nail causes you to need a nap I imagine taking off your shoes would lead to cardiac arrest

• Haha

Habsy123

Am I late to the game? Did anyone else know that Bolly has an insta? Why doesn’t Lidl ever tag the account when she’s with bollocks? She couldn’t possibly stand cawwie and her dog getting more followers than her family account...it’s not private either so I doubt Carrie would mind 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
Feck feck feck, I have just skimmed through the latest vlog to confirm the dog threads I was reading and yes she is getting a puppy (dozy cow doesn't realise puppies grow into dogs).
Just a few things I noticed on the skimming (and Elle Belle has probably already mentioned these) but seriously Ali has been working all day, she has done feck all SO Ali is making dinner, in who's world does that even make sense???

Lots of justifying why she needs a puppy, me thinks a bit of a guilty conscience there.

She is trying to stay calm and relaxed, if she stayed any more calm and relaxed she would be dead;
  • firstly - its always like these problems the world is facing are only happening in HER world, she is the only one suffering
  • secondly - she has a lovely place to be doing all this suffering in, biatch
That study - old person look definitely, but that will go with his cap.
I loooove the bookcase she is getting BUT I don't think that chair and desk will go with it. The chair and desk look highly polished to me while the bookcase looks more raw, I personally think they will clash, she won't like the look BUT she is soo dozy she won't know why she doesnt like it. It will just look odd. The bookcase is raw, rustic and farmhouse the desk and chair are formal and polished and just a bit old fashioned.

Thats about all I picked up in the skimming, watching her rub shit into her face whilst justifying her existence I just can't do.

Just remembered one last thing, I loved the comment on one of her photoshoot pix, something about the dream photoshoot and I looked at the pici and she is surrounded by workers in facemarks, maybe the dream was meant to be the nightmare. I am wondering/assuming it is cheaper to use influencers rather than professional models in these campaigns, to me it just sort of screams cheap and tacky.

• Heart

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
Both her and Lydia look a thousand times better. Carrie looks haggered now - guess that’s what happens when you work with Lidl. Lidl on the other hand has just completely altered her face with fillers and looks much worse for it. I also think Lydia’s inner ugliness and greed shines through now, which sadly also makes her more unattractive
I didn't recognise her at all!

The eating disorder in me is very envious of her weight loss. You're right, she looks a bit gaunt now and has big circles under her eyes (maybe from working under Lidl, maybe something else as well) but my goddamn ED wants me to be an actual skeleton and saw that as aspirational.
I used to be so impressed by Lidl, her home gym, and the food she used to show in her "healthy morning routine" videos - in fact, that's how I came across her. It's only through watching a lot more videos that I realised she doesn't keep up with any of those things - she's full of gluten, cheese, and her 90cal hot chocolates (for now). I can't even remember the last time she used her home gym, I know she'd post it all over Insta and shove it in all her vlogs if she did. How unbelievably wasteful after what those mirrors and machines must have cost.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick

Lola Faith

VIP Member
OMG she's saved the last tree to decorate in another vlog!

I can confirm that todays vlog is even more boring than her normal offerings, 36 mins of drivel.

And to round it all off, Ali has put up a vlog. Please watch the first ten mins just for the comedy value of the two twats dressed up on a walk!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Namima

VIP Member
Whatever happened to ' Lydia's Annual Picnic ' ??? She managed to do it for ... 2 or 3 (?) years ... This was in 2016 and these ladies no longer follow Lydiot. Further proof that our narc cannot maintain a friendship.

20201126_103203.jpg
20201126_103426.jpg
20201126_103326.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Luna252

VIP Member
Is anyone else creeped out by Ali’s new clean shaven face? He looks like some sort of weird effeminate, hairless man-boy bot 😂😳

• Haha

K18

VIP Member
Having carrie over for a glass of champagne when there is supposed to be no household mixing is taking the piss. She gets around it by paying Carrie but she was hardly there to do work.

Imagine having to pay your "friend" to come over and pass you baubles so you can decorate your tree.

Ali also had people over as you can hear them in the background.
Is it Carrie's boyfriend that is over or Ali's manager? Carrie can get away with being there for work but she can't stay over night. Neither of them are actually working! Between her and Josie I feel like they should be reported and then hopefully they can be given a nice fine.

Lydia is so not a dog person 😂 the way she is talking and interacting with Bolly just shows how uncomfortable she is and that she has zero clue how to look after a dog. She has zero warmth compared to when Carrie was talking to him.

• Heart

Miscanthus

VIP Member
I used to read Lydia’s threads on here daily, I’ve popped on after weeks and I’m baffled as to why everyone is naming their cats 🤔😂? I’ve clearly missed something. I can usually work things out but can’t find any relevance between Lydia and Tattler’s cats. Someone fill me in please.
After the debacle that was poor Winston, the news that Lidl is getting a dog and the impending Vlogmas / Xmas with the MGs, our talented @Oops... was prompted to produce 'Dogmas' to cheer us up for Christmas!
It's a festive extravaganza of songs featuring our pets, both past and present, and has resulted in many lurkers popping out to ensure their cats, dogs, rabbits, ponies etc are mentioned!
Keep popping in for lots of laughter, tears and fun!

• Heart

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Lumi is not going to put up with it. Having a puppy there full time, will drive her mad. When it starts pissing and shitting on her carpets and sofa's, chewing up her bou-jee slippers and scratching at the bedroom door. It will have to go. Lidl admitted she's never had a dog. To her it's another possession. Carrie's got one, so I want one. Will it even get on with Bolly. Hope it pisses in her water feature.

• Heart

K18

VIP Member
I know they can technically be together for work but it is so annoying that this was obviously filmed during full lockdown and all carried did was drink champagne, decorate a christmas tree and then the 4 of them played pool! Hardly "work".
I'm just surprised you would even film that and post it knowing the country is in lockdown.
Technically you can't form a bubble with more than 1 person though. If Carrie is with her boyfriend that is her bubble, they can't just decide they want to bubble all 4 of them together because it suits their social life better :rolleyes: Plus the daft bint was round at her neighbours house as well and is being offered champagne so she was obviously indoors there too. Madame gets sick when she goes out on cold days so they for sure weren't sat in the garden. I'm very surprised they filmed it and uploaded it and I hope someone reports her. I've seen a couple comments asking why they weren't wearing masks when together.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

Namima

VIP Member
Uh oh, Our narc has just followed this company. Guess she's moved on from a Tom Howley or Humphrey Munson kitchen.
20201128_011017.jpg

Fits her assthetic :rolleyes: ... no rest for the MG beggars
*sigh*

• Haha
  • Sick

Namima

VIP Member
Hmm, I wonder which 'Lydia' personality we're getting tonight ? The lisping, 'potato up mah bum' walking, doe-eyed 5 year old Lydiot, bitchy fanging ( hi @Elle Belle ) Lydiot as seen on Ali's vlogs, hyper over-the-top happy Lydiot, horse & hound Lydiot or gardener / interior decorator / chef Lydiot.
Place yer bets Tattlers !!!

• Haha

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
POOR DOG, LET’S HOPE IT HAS BUILT IN GPS AND EAR BUDS. To find it’s way home or to be found and and not hear her screaming and lisping!

Absolutely terrifying that it sounds like she's gone online, looked at a picture of a 1 week old puppy and bought him. This is not the way to responsibly get a dog at all. I wish she wasn't in such a rush, did it properly and found a responsible breeder rather than probably supporting a fucking puppy mill.
I can’t bare to watch because it makes me feel sick, all because vic got a dog!

• Angry
  • Sad