Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stefano

VIP Member
Am I late to the game? Did anyone else know that Bolly has an insta? Why doesn’t Lidl ever tag the account when she’s with bollocks? She couldn’t possibly stand cawwie and her dog getting more followers than her family account...it’s not private either so I doubt Carrie would mind 🙄
Like the Champagne ... oh just fuck right off please begger Cawwie ... yes you read here too ... fuck you with my chest dharrrrrling!!! Your Dog is gorgeous but because he is a darling .. you on the other hand need a a slap!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Gertrude

Chatty Member
Prob new considering the doll house tiny candles that she should have returned. And can we talk about the candles stuck in pots? 🧐
View attachment 329543
I'm concerned about the flammable ESPA products in front of the fire and next to a candle :oops: does she hate the bunga so much that she's trying to burn it down?

1606754277044.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

MissMidnight

VIP Member
Okay, try as I might, I cannot hold this in any longer!

Firstly, the obvious stain on the front of Lydia’s dress is not only unprofessional, it’s gross.
Evidently all the hard work Ali was doing the other day, as mentioned in her latest vlog, didn’t involve doing her laundry so she just threw on a dirty dress.
There isn’t a snowball’s chance in hell I would leave the house in something that was so visibly stained, even if it was just to run to the Post Office, much less upload a story to Instagram for all the world to see it.
She spends so much time staring at herself in the mirror, but failed to notice her dress was filthy?
How is that even possible?

Secondly, can you imagine just how nasty Lydia must smell?
Copious amounts of body/face oils and moisturisers, layer upon layer of self tanner, dried sweat build up following her pre-dawn runs shuffles, unwashed dental retainers left by the kitchen sink for Lumi to walk all over, a multitude of crusty ear piercings, dandruff, dirty hair that is fried to a GHD crisp, hairspray, the sickly ByTerry CC Serum artificial “rose” scent, rings coated with every single product she uses, a face mask absolutely drowned in a combination of dead skin cells, make up and beige tuna pasta breath (which Ali described in one of her vlogs as looking like she’d had “a bad time of the month” thereby implying he knew exactly what THAT looked like), wearing the same bathrobe/dress/shirt/activewear all week long without it being laundered, clothes smelling like Zoflora on the odd occasion when she does tackle the washing herself, at least ten lashings of Aerin’s Amber Musk perfume ... I could go on, but my gag reflex has reached breaking point! 🤮

Is it any wonder poor Ali sleeps at least a good meter and a half away from her?
Her side of the bed must be thoroughly putrid!
I honestly don’t think I’d be able to tolerate being in the same house as her, never mind the same bed.

And is it just me, or does Lydia never really look like she’s CLEAN?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart

Oops...

VIP Member
Scene 4. Same clearing. Same day

The curtain doesn’t have to rise because it’s still up! A fraught, pacing, half bald @Oops is on the phone to the A.A (Aircraft Association). @Miscanthus is fanning @Oops with the script and @Milking Keynes is picking up all the torn out hair from the floor and placing it in a bucket.

@Oops ...No...no I don’t think you quite understand. We need someone out immediately - if not sooner...to tow away this Supersonic Fighter Jet...no I completely understand that half of your staff are still on furlough...yes...yes...it has been a very bad year...yes....I know things are difficult right now...yes...but if I can just explain...I’m here being fanned with my own script...I’ve got The Rainbow Bridge Angelic Choir, 7 harpists and Ed Sheeran...all waiting in the wings...they’re ready to come on! No...no...not Fred Kieron ...Ed Sheeran...you know...the Perfect Ed Sheeran? Yes - Oh him! No, look I’m really sorry but this is an emergency...you have to send someone...WHAT DO YOU MEAN FIRST THING IN THE MORNING?

BLACKOUT

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
Like the Champagne ... oh just fuck right off please begger Cawwie ... yes you read here too ... fuck you with my chest dharrrrrling!!! Your Dog is gorgeous but because he is a darling .. you on the other hand need a a slap!
Ohh Stefano you are in fine form this morning dear, well done with the chest and the cock out :) ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

omg1

What's the chance that given how irresponsible n dim those two are, that they will lose the pup? They did recently removed the fence of their back garden to make it look bigger. We'll then get another dramatic clip of her looking into the camera in the rain, trying to squeeze some tears out claiming to look for her pet? Get your popcorn ready for her soap opera to be more dramatic than ever. 🤣

• Sad
  • Sick

Oops...

VIP Member
I didn't recognise her at all!

The eating disorder in me is very envious of her weight loss. You're right, she looks a bit gaunt now and has big circles under her eyes (maybe from working under Lidl, maybe something else as well) but my goddamn ED wants me to be an actual skeleton and saw that as aspirational.
I used to be so impressed by Lidl, her home gym, and the food she used to show in her "healthy morning routine" videos - in fact, that's how I came across her. It's only through watching a lot more videos that I realised she doesn't keep up with any other those things - she's full of gluten, cheese, and her 90cal hot chocolates (for now). I can't even remember the last time she used her home gym, I know she'd post it all over Insta and shove it in all her vlogs if she did. How unbelievably wasteful after what those mirrors and machines must have cost.
I had to look twice at some of the photos too.

You are very brave and I do hope you can and are getting professional help. I wish you really well and send you a big hug x It will all be OK.

• Heart

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
I used to watch Josie and Charlie's house vlogs and put up with them until I just couldn't take the destroying of their gorgeous new home any more. I just went back and had a skim through Josies Black Friday sales and gifting vlogs and hells bells does she make old Lydiot look bad.
Not being a follower of vloggers I don't have much to compare Lydiot as far as what vloggers do for their viewers but now after watching Josie I have a better idea. Although Josie does annoy me immensely I am going to have to give her credit for the effort she puts in, the work getting all this sale info, dressing up her room for the vlogs, she actually does do work. Which of course makes lazy, boring, dull, dozy Lydiot look even worse. NOW I see why Lydiot said she wouldn't do Black Friday sales she would leave it to the pros, she could absolutely never in a million years pull together something that looked as good as what I just saw Josie doing.
So I have to confess when folk on here have talked about Lydiot being lazy as far as the vlogging goes and what she does for her viewers, giveaways etc NOW I GET IT.

Any bets there will be no vlog on Monday ... ? :rolleyes:
'Cos you know, Tuesday is the start of Vlogmas. Busy, busy, busy preparing for the start of Vlogmas. Ain't nobody got time for a non-December Monday vlog.
All the cooking, cleaning and editing Ali has to do means no time for Lydiot to vlog and upload. 😜
Just ignore the fact that our narc has probably pre-recorded ( in November !!! ) about 7 or 8 days worth of vlogs, doesn't post on weekends, will not vlog a few days here & there citing exhaustion & vlogmas will abruptly end on the 20th. So really speaking, actual vlogs recorded in December should amount to ... 5 or 6 days ???
I think she already said there would be no vlog on Monday, I think you are being a bit generous with the 5 or 6 days, I think it will maybe be 2 or 3 if we are good/lucky/shutup/pamper her/compliment her etc etc etc.

Brilliant editing, I actually thought this was his real footwear.

• Haha

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Carrie honestly looked so miffed every time Lydia said anything. Just totally over it the entire video haha. Do not blame her. Love the sly comment about how lazy L was buying all those dried oranges, it's honestly not hard to pick up a 20p orange, cut it up and shove it in the oven.
That would mean knowing how to use the oven ,a knife and 20p🧐

• Haha

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
I wonder what Lidl, Carrie, Aldi and Depop Dee think when they read here (I’m sure they do!) Especially your posts Elle Belle! I bet do bring a smile😂 Maybe not so much for Her Lidlship she’d likely be incandescent with rage!
Personally, I think she gets Depop Dee to scrapbook them, so she can look back when she's a has-been. Or for when she tells the police my name. I forgot that part of the community guidelines' rant. 😂

• Haha

Upintheair83

VIP Member
Lumi's food bowls already got removed from the kitchen into the room with the washing machine. Because suddenly Lydia decided that they stink. (The irony when you imagine how she herself may reek)
Can’t wait for her house to be filled with the delightful aroma of wet dog

• Haha

Namima

VIP Member
She really has money to burn ...
IMG_20201126_110603_718.jpg

31 December is coming up on us thick and fast so have to hit the million !!! Go go go !!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Fraud.

• Angry
  • Sick

Angeoudemon

VIP Member
Paris Hilton is the"first influencer" you have her to thank :LOL:
Then came the Kartrashians (I'm sorry if I offend anyone who likes them), can't stand them at all!

It's infuriating that fraudulent influencers crush other peoples dreams, who has way more talent and passion, it's not fair.

When will the bubble burst once and for all?

(I'm having that time of the month so I guess I'll be the one who's "bitching all the way"😂😅).

• Haha

TacoSarah

We seem to have a huge problem in the UK right now where owners dogs are being stolen, presumably for resale as Christmas presents. I hope if they're getting a dog it is from a reputable breeder and not a stolen dog or one from a puppy mill. In Norfolk, just in the past week, a family have had their Spaniel returned to them after being stolen six years ago. The poor girl was used, presumably by a puppy mill, she'd just had another litter 6 weeks previously, been left with internal injuries because of the constant breeding, then found dumped. This makes me so cross, getting a dog for Christmas anyhow.
I’ve been considering getting a dog for the last 6 months and all the KC registered breeders have waiting lists before the puppies are born, some even before they’ve been conceived! I dread to think where they found a 1 week old available and the breeder was happy to reserve without meeting them or them meeting the puppy. Sounds super sketchy.

Doubt they will get a dachshund. She wants a dog she can run with, so it’s got to be mid sized, probably another Bolly.

• Sad
  • Sick

Bdawg

I believe both Mike and Fleur come from wealthy families. I really like her content too, her house is incredible and I like that it doesn't appear staged like how most influencers houses do.
Not sure if this was answered or if it actually matters- but I recently found out that Mike's worth north of 50Mil due to his family car business and him being the new CEO. They've always been super down to earth, but I guess that's what old money does to you. No need to be pretentious or arrogant.

• Heart
  • Wow

rdm1990

Just screenshot a gorge photo from an old video of hers in case anyone wants a new avatar
Screen Shot 2020-11-30 at 6.39.32 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Your writing is just brilliant! Thank you so much for your posts Elle Belle they simply make lockdown so much more bearable! My husband thinks I’m losing the plot when I randomly laugh out loud which is when I’m residing Tattle!
You're welcome. 😘 I'm glad they make you laugh. These threads have been ace during lockdown. x

• Heart
  • Haha

Grey_x

You wait until your brother arrives miss Lumi 🤦‍♀️
That rocking horse is such a bizzare thing to have for a couple that have no kids, and rarely have kids over to visit. I just don't see the appeal of it, and why they put it out every Christmas?

Namima

VIP Member
Yes, I took it to mean last week Monday, I was kinda confused lol and I thought to myself 'That's a week away, what does she have to prep for ?' Put up a tree in the kitchen, lounge and basement, some stair decorations and 10 wreaths - 2 days max - all of which ALI would be doing. She didn't do many reels or upload Black Friday discounts. Could be her Karen Millen photoshoot (*insert big whoop here*) probably knocked her out for the rest of the week ... :rolleyes:

The last week ... I think she's only uploaded pics on the state of the garden, the house reno plans and her KM photoshoot, not showing any day to day pics of herself ie. her outfits of the day, as she knows we would be able to figure out the day she has pre-recorded the vlog :unsure:
Apologies for quoting myself ... but literally 3 hours after posting this, she posts an IG story showing what she's wearing. :rolleyes:

20201129_160630.jpg

'Allo 'Allo Lydiot. 😚😚😚

• Haha
  • Sick

blue_orchid

VIP Member
I'm really trying to understand this. She says her "team" is only there twice a week or so, and Bolly remains downstairs the whole time.

Lumi didn't like Lynx or Winston - a fellow cat - but Lydiot thinks a full-time pup in Lumi's space is going to work out fine?!?!?

I mean I knew she was a moron but how well does she think this shit show is going to go? And no fencing.

She's an idiot and doesn't deserve any animals after all that has happened with Lynx, Lumi and Winston.