Lydia Millen #47 I dish what I can't take, yes my followers are fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm guilty of stroking my cat when she walks past me as I'm having dinner and then resuming without hand washing Our cat is indoor only though, and we have no mice!

Reactions: 11
Ali needs a place where he can ponder how he will style up his base layer.

Reactions: 16
I think this is now the new thread. Sorry if I messed up, it’s past midnight and I tried will delete/ fix tomorrow if I’ve made a mistake SORRY XXX Try this link:

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
She missed her upload on monday but surely she could have uploaded her part of the video she filmed with Ali. Their dressing each other challenge or whatever it was.

Reactions: 6
Think the mum on a council estate quote is uncalled for, nothing wrong with council estates I grew up on one.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.