Lydia Millen #46 Farmer's wife impersonator, comment terminator, raised beds see ya later!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His “article” also completely overlooks the fact that one of the main contributors to the documentary left Google to set up an organisation whose sole purpose is to try to resolve the issue by making corporations be more socially responsible. But of course, Ali and Lydia wouldn’t understand that or be able to understand the bigger picture. They’re so moronic.
Absolutely! In addition to creating the Centre for Humane Technology, Tristan Harris has a brilliant podcast as well. Riveting right from the first episode. Brilliant guests as well. The one where they compared compulsive gambling (especially slot machine design) with social media UIs was just fantastic!

Forgot to actually mention the name of the podcast: it's called Undivided Attention and it's hosted by Tristan Harris and Aza Raskin, the founders of the Centre for Humane Technology.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
He is probably playing somewhere with Martha....but where oh where is that
He was very sleepy when he arrived to them so could have gotten something from the vet due to travel stress etc. It's quite possible that the later encounters between the two cats didn't go well. ☹☹☹ And yeah they only took him in cause he's a fancy breed

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I honestly don't think Ali is bright enough to understand this. It's also really easy for him, as someone who is self employed, to say that the whistle blowers that worked at Google etc should do more than just telling us. Oh yeah it's really easy for someone to make systematic change like that without just being managed out. Ali clearly has no idea about how huge corporates work to say something so naive.
No but he does know how to put on a suit and carry a bag to make himself look like a business man. Usually in an empty car park or country lane. That’s all he needs. Simple...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I've been keeping up with this thread as always as you gals provide such a good old laugh but I've not posted for a while as Lyds is really outdoing herself with same old tit at the moment. Her content is staler than a week old loaf.

Is it even worth us taking bets on what the video tonight will be?

I reckon it's either going to be another straight up haul where she's orgasming as she rips into boxes then eye f*cking herself in her viewfinder whenever she tries something on.

Or it'll be the exact same thing (her ordering things, her opening things she's ordered and then talking about what she wants to beg for next but with an insane clickbait title to make you think she's pregnant or similar "I can't believe how sick I've been feeling in the mornings! BIG NEWS LIFE UPDATE' - then it'll be about her flogging a new daily vitamin or something equally as ridiculous.

Anyone got any guesses?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I've been keeping up with this thread as always as you gals provide such a good old laugh but I've not posted for a while as Lyds is really outdoing herself with same old tit at the moment. Her content is staler than a week old loaf.

Is it even worth us taking bets on what the video tonight will be?

I reckon it's either going to be another straight up haul where she's orgasming as she rips into boxes then eye f*cking herself in her viewfinder whenever she tries something on.

Or it'll be the exact same thing (her ordering things, her opening things she's ordered and then talking about what she wants to beg for next but with an insane clickbait title to make you think she's pregnant or similar "I can't believe how sick I've been feeling in the mornings! BIG NEWS LIFE UPDATE' - then it'll be about her flogging a new daily vitamin or something equally as ridiculous.

Anyone got any guesses?
I can tell you what it won’t be. An update on the garden/coffin boxes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I feel like Winston is going

It takes a lot longe than a week to figure out if 2 cats are going to be able to live together 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Please watch her new video at the 6:50 mark, she switches from her fake pretend sadness to a big “AAAAAANYWAY!” and her normal shallow self talking about “lyyyubboytinne perfumes” and ordering from mytheresa.
She’s a very bad actress, Lydia you might wanna write this down, us non narcissists/sociopaths don’t switch emotions like that. It would make your acting more believable if you tried to mimic normal humans emotions better, it would make the audience relate to you and not just laugh at your expense/dislike you.

At least she didn’t kill the cat and he will be hopefully placed in better hands.
Integrating cats takes way longer but please don’t tell her, she doesn’t deserve animals.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
She just took the cat for content and to pretend that she is a « normal » loving person!
When we got our 2nd dog, the first had been on his own for 6 years, it too, them 4 weeks and a move to become the best friends!

Reactions: 24
Please watch her new video at the 6:50 mark, she switches from her fake pretend sadness to a big “AAAAAANYWAY!” and her normal shallow self talking about “lyyyubboytinne perfumes” and ordering from mytheresa.
She’s a very bad actress, Lydia you might wanna write this down, us non narcissists/sociopaths don’t switch emotions like that. It would make your acting more believable if you tried to mimic normal humans emotions, it would make the audience relate to you and not just hate you.

At least she didn’t kill the cat and he will be hopefully placed in better hands.
I was about to comment the same thing. Her faking emotions is :oops:

She also said "I am sat in my living room" but she is actually in her kitchen 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Are these idiots aware that it can take WEEKS to fully introduce cats?! And there’s certain ways to do it depending on your original cat’s personality etc?! And you really shouldn’t just plop the new cat into your current cats territory.... oh my god I’m not even surprised. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26
RE getting rid of winston
6:43 “we’re just devestated, don’t know what to do now, I’m going to have to get a pony”

This isn’t funny? Her lack of patience and understanding with introducing two cats is severely lacking and she’s given up at the cost of this poor cat’s expense and then goes “OH WELL HAHA LET’S GET A PONY” as a joke.

Give me a BREAK

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
RE getting rid of winston
6:43 “we’re just devestated, don’t know what to do now, I’m going to have to get a pony”

This isn’t funny? Her lack of patience and understanding with introducing two cats is severely lacking and she’s given up at the cost of this poor cat’s expense and then goes “OH WELL HAHA LET’S GET A PONY” as a joke.

Give me a BREAK

She is an utter c**t!!!

She treats animals and people alike, disposable!

She's messed her poor friend around, she didn't introduce the cats properly (ie look up online or ask a vet how to do that) and she didn't give it a chance!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.