Lydia Millen #46 Farmer's wife impersonator, comment terminator, raised beds see ya later!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reposted here bc it was closed in other thread.

she is such a bleeping witch!View attachment 312414
What a non answer. This is a yes/no question. I wanna see Lydia take a lie detector test and drive the person that ask her the questions insane. Mrs. Millen-Gordon, were you at that place on that time? - "You can go through all my videos and check that for yourself. Enjoy xGloby

My question is where is Winston? he's MIA, has he been sold to pay the mortgage? really makes me mad. That's a living thing she used as a prop
Tbh, such a chilled cat is not a good fit for that manic household.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
For real though. But can I say, I am happy she hates her khaki Dior bag because she had a "bad" shopping experience. That probably spoilt all her Dior bags for her, lol.
She can ask the vet if they take a Dior bag as payment for the next time one of her cat nibbles on one of the plenty of toxic plants she brings into her house.

I can't come over her "oh weh, we had to pay so much for the sewage pump replacing" and I thought multiple thousands and then it was 600 quid (probably rounded up by her, and in reality it was 450).
And that the cat went ill was her own fault.
I would remortgage my house and sell every item of clothing I had to pay to keep my pets healthy. I've never seen anything like her. I wouldn't rest until I'd found lynx either. If one of my dogs went missing I'd be knocking on every neighbours door til he was returned. She truly baffles me. I bet she says Winston's owner wanted him back or some bullshit excuse 🙄

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I've never gone on Ali's blog but I know he's been posting every week so I thought I'd have a look at what he's blessed us with today:
View attachment 312342
Already reusing this weirdo image
View attachment 312343
Just filler. Both in the face and the blog entry.
View attachment 312345
Hot take there, genius.
View attachment 312346
Aaand that's the whole thing.
Including a quotation from Malala Yousafzai (surprised he could spell her name), it's a grand total of 394 words.
It's honestly got to be a talent to be able to write so little and stuff enough filler in there to make it look like an 'article'. At least he doesn't split "underwhelmed' into 2 separate words like Lydiot.

Not that I expected any of these buffoons to take much from The Social Dilemma, but Frow also mentioned it in her stories several weeks ago and immediately followed it with an ad. It's remarkable how far it flew over their heads.

And to answer Ali's conundrum, a problem not recognised cannot be solved. That's why highlighting the structural issues with social media is so important. Your entire lifestyle is based on the profiteering facilitated by these platforms, and the lack of insight is why you're able to do it without shame or guilt. If you want someone to tell you what you can do to change social media for the better, I'm here with some guidance: get off it. You are but a few cells of this cancerous tumour on society. If you want to make it better, remove yourself and find a way to make an honest living - it's what you were doing before you made money off of lying on the internet.
Not that you'd ever have the guts to do it, but now you can have that niggling feeling of doubt. It's called a conscience, darling, and the rest of us have to live with one too.
I don't believe he wrote that.....

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't believe he wrote that.....
I honestly don't think Ali is bright enough to understand this. It's also really easy for him, as someone who is self employed, to say that the whistle blowers that worked at Google etc should do more than just telling us. Oh yeah it's really easy for someone to make systematic change like that without just being managed out. Ali clearly has no idea about how huge corporates work to say something so naive.

Reactions: 30
What a non answer. This is a yes/no question. I wanna see Lydia take a lie detector test and drive the person that ask her the questions insane. Mrs. Millen-Gordon, were you at that place on that time? - "You can go through all my videos and check that for yourself. Enjoy xGloby

Tbh, such a chilled cat is not a good fit for that manic household.
agreed I just have a soft spot for fur babies. I hope he went to a good home.

Reactions: 11
1605533022652.png

I tried to do a thing. I blow an image of her up to different sizes (kept her proportions). Took a look at her proportions, head size, and tight size compared to the others. I leveled her to the 170cm, 165 cm and 186 cm one.

Don't know if it gives any new input value besides that her head is massive, but we already know that. She is most congruent with thee 165 one.

Reactions: 12
The bullshit she spouts is beyond a joke. In how many vlogs has she said that her health and fitness routine went out the window during lockdown?
But hey if its for a paid ad then anything goes!!!
Wtf is 'I'm bring TALA to the yoga mat?' My darling Lidl, if you really can't spell or write basic grammar for goodness sake, just put a standard caption next time - 'I'm a freeloader saleswoman who will flog anything so long they pay me or give it to me for free, so this is product xxx'

After all, this is your true nature anyway. All this BS about how ppl made them feel like freeloaders...lol let's be honest, if you are not a freeloader, regardless of what ppl say, you will be fine. The bottomline is you both are FREELOADERS! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm so surprised Tala choose her to represent their brand, out of all other influencers out there. Probably have no idea what her attitude is like, rudeness to staff, being rude to pregnant hairdressers. Clearly these brands just do not do their research. Will not be shopping from Tala now!

I've never gone on Ali's blog but I know he's been posting every week so I thought I'd have a look at what he's blessed us with today:
View attachment 312342
View attachment 312343
View attachment 312345
Hot take there, genius.
View attachment 312346
Including a quotation from Malala Yousafzai (surprised he could spell her name), it's a grand total of 394 words.
It's honestly got to be a talent to be able to write so little and stuff enough filler in there to make it look like an 'article'. At least he doesn't split "underwhelmed' into 2 separate words like Lydiot.

Not that I expected any of these buffoons to take much from The Social Dilemma, but Frow also mentioned it in her stories several weeks ago and immediately followed it with an ad. It's remarkable how far it flew over their heads.

And to answer Ali's conundrum, a problem not recognised cannot be solved. That's why highlighting the structural issues with social media is so important. Your entire lifestyle is based on the profiteering facilitated by these platforms, and the lack of insight is why you're able to do it without shame or guilt. If you want someone to tell you what you can do to change social media for the better, I'm here with some guidance: get off it. You are but a few cells of this cancerous tumour on society. If you want to make it better, remove yourself and find a way to make an honest living - it's what you were doing before you made money off of lying on the internet.
Not that you'd ever have the guts to do it, but now you can have that niggling feeling of doubt. It's called a conscience, darling, and the rest of us have to live with one too.
His “article” also completely overlooks the fact that one of the main contributors to the documentary left Google to set up an organisation whose sole purpose is to try to resolve the issue by making corporations be more socially responsible. But of course, Ali and Lydia wouldn’t understand that or be able to understand the bigger picture. They’re so moronic.

Reactions: 25
View attachment 312342
View attachment 312343
View attachment 312345
Hot take there, genius.
View attachment 312346

He’s completely missed the point of the social dilemma IMO. And he and Lydia are a huge part of the problem. It’s the fake reality and taking advantage of people. Using them for profit and twisting their world with conspiracy theories.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
If I hadn't looked at her latest ig post I would have no idea what she is advertising here on her stories. She is such a good (not) influencer 😆
Yes totally! And mind you I’ve never even heard of that brand. She’s so proud... um her deals are getting more and more obscure. Frow is doing a by terry with cult beauty and had a Dior sponsored video yesterday. Lydia has random yoga pants.

• Haha
  • Heart
Lydiot mustn’t have been happy with our most recent cement tit reference 😂
She clearly thinks she is trying to outplay us, yet we constantly out play Lydiot in the Bunga every.single.time!
Her hair looks SO red in this

I'm so surprised Tala choose her to represent their brand, out of all other influencers out there. Probably have no idea what her attitude is like, rudeness to staff, being rude to pregnant hairdressers. Clearly these brands just do not do their research. Will not be shopping from Tala now!
Tbh it is a trash brand, so seems like a good fit. With their fake sustainability and green washing - it aligns with lidl's ethos completely:)

Reactions: 24
Yes totally! And mind you I’ve never even heard of that brand. She’s so proud... um her deals are getting more and more obscure. Frow is doing a by terry with cult beauty and had a Dior sponsored video yesterday. Lydia has random yoga pants.
It's a 'sustainable' activewear brand by a fitness influencer called Grace Beverley. She's another one who claims to be a 'Boss Babe'

Looking at the online reviews, seems like the clothing is awful quality and they have terrible customer service. Plus they always seem to be launching new products. So much for being sustainable! 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
View attachment 312434
I tried to do a thing. I blow an image of her up to different sizes (kept her proportions). Took a look at her proportions, head size, and tight size compared to the others. I leveled her to the 170cm, 165 cm and 186 cm one.

Don't know if it gives any new input value besides that her head is massive, but we already know that. She is most congruent with thee 165 one.
But shes still on her tippy toes. I go for 5’3” ish....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I cannot stand this type of posing, weird moving around when showing off outfits (Josie’s weird side to side see-saw movement for example) but this end frame just tops it off 😂 Could you look anymore snooty/up yourself?
this was SO awkward to watch! could have at least muted the video and added some background music instead but she is a lidl after all

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.