Lydia Millen #46 Farmer's wife impersonator, comment terminator, raised beds see ya later!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh so annoying.. I actually quite liked that chupi ring and was thinking of getting it, but not now, no way I'm paying £2000+ when they send them out for free to that witch! Already messaged them saying they have lost a customer, let's see if they reply
Those ring guards were made for a round solitaire not a square stone. That is why they do not sit snug against the shank of her engagement ring. Her ring is dull.

Reactions: 18
Anyone who uses tags like #gay #gaylifestyle #homo #grindr is completely using Gay culture to support their own needs ...I hate being that witch that has to make people aware that Gay culture is not a fad but a real subject ... I am hating myself writing this now .. but u asked for it lol!!!.
We created ballroom .. look at Pose on Netflix .. will say no more but that I love Vogue by Madonna lol!!!
We have more stylists in the world that are gay .. YSL / GUCCI/ Dolce&gabbanna/dsquared/McQueen/Zac posen/Versace...I could go on but it is vulgar.
The fact that SATC WAS BASED AROUND GAY CULTURE makes alot of sense ... its exaggerated but true ... we are alot of extroverts in life because society makes us like that ... the constant fight to be heard is real. So for some fake Hetero model to tag us in a post is a little bit disgusting ... Ali thinks or thought it was cute but in reality if you watch films about stonewall and Marsha Simpson and Paris is Burning you would realise it's not a joke or a tag line .... It is life! xxx

Bit emotional but true ... love u guys xxx
Hope I am not too late to get my response in here ;-) I had to look up SATC, my favourite show, I imagine in Alis case he probably doesnt realise that he is insulting gay guys. I truly dont think either of them are terribly switched on. I suppose in their case it can be that it has come down to what makes them money. I actually didnt realise he was using tags like that on his photographs I have only come more recently to the Lydia and Ali tit show. I know a few people on here question Alis sexuality maybe now I can see why but I actually prefer to think its just his stupidity that makes him come across this way rather than it being that his marriage is some sort of sham.
As for me I love to hear someone speak from the heart and passionately about facts, lets have some facts drown out all the other crap that happens around the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Lol, duck me hard #punk Jup...
The fake Hublot 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 Probably branded as 'Hublo'.

Why do we never see any TBTs (Throwback Thursdays) from Lydia and Ali ... ??? Even if it was from a year or 2 ago ? Ok, we all age and our looks and bodies change, some for the better, some for the worse. However, their looks have changed so drastically through fillers, botox and starvation / undernourishment, their subscribers would be horrified and probably, at first, not recognise them.

Reactions: 8
Yeah, it cought me off-guard how unpresentable she looked in his vlog.
I actually like her hair better in his vlogs when it's not all fried and ironed. In her last vlog it just looks dry and dead.
And Ali filming the entire video with the cap on was just bizarre.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.