Lydia Millen #44 Hangers are too good for peasants, gotta fund the wallpaper of pheasants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 16

Wallpaper ripper sold us a kipper - robotic fans enhance Christmas plans.

Reactions: 13
Thank YOU so much for taking one for the team and listening to the BS and delivering so hilariously!

I love how she's not credited Steve Conowhatever black walls/branch/bust inspiration of dreams that she did ALL BY HERSELF. Everything is ALL her idea to copy . And we all know that is 2 months ago - on it's way out for RUSTIC fuzzy balls and poo colored pheasant wallpaper, fake beams and fake paneling. (And FAKE gardening cause um... it's the covers fault for not arriving in time for a frost)

Really NO WONDER she has NO friends and no industry friends and very few really amazing business partnerships. I know it's sort of famous how she and Claire fell out... but this Frow "separated at birth" has turned into a "Lydia who FRENEMIES" and I have to think it's because Frow saw and RAN RAN RAN for the hills.

At a minimum she should have said "I'm so blessed in my JOB to promote companies that I'm exposed to and work with so many new products that I can showcase in my home. many items are part of a partnership that I believe in and am so blessed to have and keep for years and years to come". That's transparency and gratitude... oh shit... she could have listed every single thing in her home for 17 years and filled a gratitude journal. But we should know she's already thankful in her "mind".

Reactions: 34
Another slap up feast of dry charf from the barn

Reactions: 18
This was great, thank you!!

And another 1k. 916k and rising
Does anyone know if her engagement has changed? Can we prove they are bots? I feel like brands would be interested in that kind of evidence

Reactions: 17
Does anyone have any idea how to stop her buying subscribers, anyone?

Ive sent lots of information out regarding her fraudulent purchases

Guilty of sending Ali DM
Guilty of sending inthefrow DM
Guilty of posting on youtube
Guilty of posting on her IG

At this rate I'll need Elle Belle to stop the life in prison I'll receive

Reactions: 32
I just looked through her new followers (and reported about 40 of them whilst I was there). For someone who has a “main audience of over 55”, you sure do have a lot of younger Spanish and Turkish followers with 0 grid posts

Also makes complete sense to me your audience is over 55, you live in a bungalow and you’re constipated.

Reactions: 42
I reported a load too! But Instagram never deletes them - I think it’s a waste of our time

Reactions: 12
I wouldn't worry about your kitchen! I painted mine earlier in the year (Salix) and was showing it off to my hairdresser (who comes to my house). He made some comment about there bring a lot of " that colour about " which upset me! Of course, Lidl then started her obsession with Sage and I realised I had inadvertently joined her club!

They are recruiting somebody. Back at the beginning of the year they advertised for a PA and videographer type and Depop Dee was taken on.
Can't think why Lidl couldn't entice somebody with any ability to work in a cottage down a private lane in the middle of nowhere, Northamptonshire, with three cackling witches!

Reactions: 17
I don't get her food, I'm no gordon ramsey but it's really easy to make pan fried beef and veg on top of rice or pasta - does she not feel her arteries clog up with only carbs and cheese- that would give me some massive heartburn

Edit: I have zero zits even when I don't take care of my skin.. so no need for 400 pound creams

Reactions: 18
I sent Humprey Munson a DM commending them on not engaging with this false , horrid individual with her fake insta following. They were so nice and thanked me for my kind words. More brands need to take note and expose her .

next up.....St Tropez , Louis Vuitton, By Terry, Boohoo, Karen Millen, Nasty Gal, Nars .................................................

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.