Lydia Millen #43 Wonky coffin bed whining, bunga-bore redesigning, insta bots declining!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In other words “I can say, do and act however I like and get no abuse for it, I can be as bitchy as I like, I can try and ruin people’s careers, plaster my now square face around the place and none of you down there can stop me. All hale Lydia”. What a vile human.
You never here Aldi complaining about online abuse 🤔

Reactions: 28
Really? I thought she was thriving and loving lockdown??

View attachment 290243
People have lost loved ones, lost jobs, lost homes. But Lydia has had the hardest few months of her life because her hair went slightly red and she got a few spots?

She’s offensive and genuinely the worst human I’ve ever seen on the Internet. I rarely wish people ill, but I make an exception for her.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Can someone give me the backstory on why she won't promote small companies? This just seems so weird. Why even show the object and then not say who made it...

Reactions: 17
If you take a look at his shoes... they also give him some height. And he is tippy-toe-ing, as well. And she is a bit more in the background what makes her optical smaller compared to him.
I swear even the CIA can't come behind their height. It's the most treasured secret in human history.
I bet he wears in-shoe soles.
Definitely wears shoe lifts......and factor in the extra 6cm that is is hair!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Can someone give me the backstory on why she won't promote small companies? This just seems so weird. Why even show the object and then not say who made it...
She proclaimed in one vlog months ago that she didn’t want to receive any products to her POBox only personal gifts/cards because she “appreciated” that it cost money to send a product and that it might not be to her aesthetic and she would rather not cause offense by not showcasing it. We tattlers read that as - if you’re not paying me to promote, I ain’t promoting. I’m sure others will explain it better, but that’s the jist.

Reactions: 32
You'd never guess she is only in her early thirties from this photo, she looks so much older. No idea who took this photograph but the lighting is really weird and is not doing her any favours at all. She just looks really mean here. Also, what the hell is she doing with her left arm, airing her armpit? She kind of looks as if she is about to get a mamogram.

1603831693079.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Could she have filtered and edited these photos any more! 🤦‍♀️
Has she any post that isn't sponsored or complaining/whining?
Such aspirational content. No wonder so many new people subscribe to her. /s (/s is on reddit the marker for sarcasm)

Reactions: 23
She's such a mean girl, she radiates passive aggressive all the time, and there's nothing nice about her at all. Why can't everyone else see this?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I cannot believe how boring she's gotten since last year. I mean, while snark-worthy, I used to find her "content" somewhat amusing, especially when I'm bored and wanting to see designer bags that I couldn't really afford brand new, but such is life. Since the pandemic started, I've dug into more of her content and was waiting to see what new content she would have.... and still waiting.
She's awful, isn't she? So much whining. So much idiocy. So much spending for no apparent reason. I know a friend of a friend of hers who can confirm that she doesn't spend as much money as we think, that a lot of it is gifted, especially after she haggles the shops and pr agencies. Like the recent milk stool, she got it for free, and then the company sold a bunch of them thanks to her. But she does this with a ton of stuff, I wouldn't be surprised that's what's taking her garden so long to finish, because she's haggling everything to be free, as much as she can.
I wonder when she'll realise that all this stuff won't make her happy. Her face looks old and aged. And all this whining can't be good for her soul, can it? She's an idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I cannot believe how boring she's gotten since last year. I mean, while snark-worthy, I used to find her "content" somewhat amusing, especially when I'm bored and wanting to see designer bags that I couldn't really afford brand new, but such is life. Since the pandemic started, I've dug into more of her content and was waiting to see what new content she would have.... and still waiting.
She's awful, isn't she? So much whining. So much idiocy. So much spending for no apparent reason. I know a friend of a friend of hers who can confirm that she doesn't spend as much money as we think, that a lot of it is gifted, especially after she haggles the shops and pr agencies. Like the recent milk stool, she got it for free, and then the company sold a bunch of them thanks to her. But she does this with a ton of stuff, I wouldn't be surprised that's what's taking her garden so long to finish, because she's haggling everything to be free, as much as she can.
I wonder when she'll realise that all this stuff won't make her happy. Her face looks old and aged. And all this whining can't be good for her soul, can it? She's an idiot.
When she made that comment a few vlogs ago that when she puts her name on things they happen to sell out, i'm starting to think she didn't actually mean brand deals like KMxLM etc. I'm thinking it's more along the lines of she (Carrie) emails a company begging for something for free e.g. the milk stool. She tells the company I will increase sales for you by putting said item on my instagram if you send it to me. It obviously works because of the sycophants that follow her.

She's such a mean girl, she radiates passive aggressive all the time, and there's nothing nice about her at all. Why can't everyone else see this?
All they see is a girl constantly consuming new things designer clothes, 30k greenhouses, flash cars etc and they ignore her disgusting and disturbing behaviour. It's shocking how many people aspire to be an influencer and be able to spend, spend, spend. They don't realise or choose to ignore the fact that she is actually begging for these things, not paying for them. She is tone deaf and offensive but too many people are easily manipulated nowadays and can't see through all the fakery and bullshit that takes place on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Amelia Liana 503k followers, Estee Lalonde 700k followers... both not even 100 comments on their pictures. Well,I guess we all do the same : Follow one person and forget about it, never comment on their picture. So I guess brands don't look at Lydiot's engagment rate but rather how many views on her pictures/videos ?

Also, completely out of subject but :
To the grammar patrol (lol) : sorry for the continuous mistakes, punctuation particularly > We put a space between a word and a "?" or ":" in french and Grammarly has consistently asked me to correct it in english but I just can't XD I Stand with my french rule on this one haha !

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You never here Aldi complaining about online abuse 🤔
I could be wrong but I don’t think I’ve ever even heard him defend Lydia over it either! You would think as her husband he would mention it too!

Reactions: 24
She’s a fruit loop and a control freak. She gets worse and I genuinely think she thinks she is more special than she actually is.
Let her crack on it will be her downfall.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Amelia Liana 503k followers, Estee Lalonde 700k followers... both not even 100 comments on their pictures. Well,I guess we all do the same : Follow one person and forget about it, never comment on their picture. So I guess brands don't look at Lydiot's engagment rate but rather how many views on her pictures/videos ?

Also, completely out of subject but :
To the grammar patrol (lol) : sorry for the continuous mistakes, punctuation particularly > We put a space between a word and a "?" or ":" in french and Grammarly has consistently asked me to correct it in english but I just can't XD I Stand with my french rule on this one haha !
It's not only about the comments but also about the likes. And likes are done fast. Most time you don't even think about it.

She’s a fruit loop and a control freak. She gets worse and I genuinely think she thinks she is more special than she actually is.
Let her crack on it will be her downfall.
It really will be.
She has now gone over to openly contradict herself and is lying openly (like about the steaming, about the Loboutins, etc) but if someone dares to mentioned that they get either blocked, passive-aggressively told off from her or open aggressively told off from her minions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.