Lydia Millen #42 Karen Millen “couture,” Globy’s dead for sure.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Easy to sell out when half the items were already limited in size availability and/or on sale.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
It sold out before it was even launched! She is such a liar
Ooft, nobbly hands. Somehow they age her even more than the filler? I didn't even know that was possible.

20201016_114831.jpg

Funny, I've often thought that arrogance kills. It certainly did with your career.

Grammatically incoherent, like the sage witch herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her prescribing Dr clearly doesn't watch her vlogs (not that they would)- and she hasn't told him the truth about her well being. You don't prescribe Roaccutane if you are prone to depression, blues or unhappiness. Side effects can be in worst case suicide.. and I agree with them not being available for over the counter use for that issue alone. we can look out for more whingy, whiny complaining vlogs and more days of breaking down and staying in bed- because THAT is what the medication will exacerbate. No doubt she has acted all bright and breezy- had a blood test- and paid for a private prescription. Now why didn't she vlog that?? Because her life is a web of bleeping lies.

All I see on this supposed EOE thumb ring photo is the fact that she has tried somewhat unsuccessfully to embellish her engagement ring with 2 other rings. This isn’t a plug to support ITF it’s a photo of 3 other rings. The thumb ring is a tiny adjunct to a new manicure.

The vlogs have become woeful. Appalling content and an insult. She has become a caricature of herself. She isn’t getting engagement, she isn’t getting invites, she isn’t getting gigs, in fact she just ISN’T. Endless droning monologues on over-treated hair do not an influencer make. The raised beds are a travesty before the spoil heaps arrive.

A boring, dull, testament to an unhealthy, vapid lifestyle, roadside drinking, cackling, one-dimensional, delusional, out-of-touch, no-effort-made, lazy, selfish, self-absorbed, downward-spiralling drivel. This is what no work ethic looks like. Everything is two weeks behind. Her hostility to her own meagre efforts shines like a beacon In the swirling fog of depressive monologue. Just no.
I agree. I can't even see that thumb ring properly. All I could see what a cluster of cheap looking and dirty rings.. and a hand with old fake tan remnants on it. Those nails are worse than Josies. Lidl needs to take a break and reassess. Nervous breakdown/ self care- call it what you like- just get off Social Media!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Omg......

20201016_132905.jpg

The puppy at Frow's is confused, "collection" and "hard work"? What???!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The comment about Despina, I remembered something I remembered yesterday watching her video.
I made a few days ago a comment about Lydia's hair Odyssey (someone asked about it) but what I forgot was that she probably during lock-down coloured her hair (or only the roots) herself and this caused all the redness problems in the first way. She was talking yesterday about bleaching dark/black colour. She makes it sound like either she did it herself of Nicky did it when colouring her hair. But we saw the pics of her after Nicky, there was no black. So the black must have been before.
She really didn't learn of her mistake in the past.
She could've used non-permanent hair dye instead, but she had to use permanent colour, dumb moo moo. She knew it was only temporarily until salons are open again.
Do you remember Nicky said about not believing all the hype around hair products on social media? I remember during the big lockdown there were all these jokes about your roots showing and how you could use this hair colour at home, cut out the hairdresser and stay on top of your colour at the same time. We all noticed she wasn't showing any roots during lockdown, so your theory about her colouring it herself might be right. We assumed that Nicky was talking about the Method shampoo and conditioner that all the influencers were flogging, but maybe it was the do it at home hair colour she meant? They said about being able to perfectly match your colour, it would be tailored to suit your needs.

Hmmmmm, I haven’t seen lady Millen raving about series 3 of her favourite PR, sponsored show Riviera. The way she harped on about series 2 last year (when she was paid to do so) anyone would think she ‘created’ it 🥱

• Haha
Method shampoo
Do you mean Function of Beauty? I had to think nearly five minutes what its name was. My lovely braincells didn't even want to remember this tit. They really did a thing with all the influencer postings about them.
I think she spoke about the Shampoo conditioner thing. They claim via a test to find the perfect solution for your hair. Lidl said she got the one for sensitive scalp and it contained eucalyptus or menthol. Which can further irritate your scalp or let to allergic dermatitis as they are known sensitizers (as is tea tree oil).
Lydia is no stranger to drugstore hair colour, so thats my guess.

And she doesn't show anymore how she styles her hair but it's always straighten-curled (don't know how to call it, since she does both whilst styling).

Hmmmmm, I haven’t seen lady Millen raving about series 3 of her favourite PR, sponsored show Riviera. The way she harped on about series 2 last year (when she was paid to do so) anyone would think she ‘created’ it 🥱
She has no time for that since she single-handed saved Karen Millen this year from bankruptcy. Without her design advising they would be still no-name.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Do you mean Function of Beauty? I had to think nearly five minutes what it's name was. My lovely braincells didn't even want to remember this tit. They really did a thing with all the influencer postings about them.
I think she spoke about the Shampoo conditioner thing. They claim via a test to find the perfect solution for your hair. Lidl said she got the one for sensitive scalp and it contained eucalyptus or menthol. Which can further irritate your scalp or let to allergic dermatitis as they are known sensitizers (as is tea tree oil).
Lydia is no stranger to drugstore hair colour, so thats my guess.

And she doesn't show anymore how she styles her hair but it's always straighten-curled (don't know how to call it, since she does both whilst styling).
Yes, you are correct LOL Method are housecleaning, washing up, clothes washing products! I've been seeing those FOB products everywhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes, you are correct LOL Method are housecleaning, washing up, clothes washing products! I've been seeing those FOB products everywhere!
Also an influencer fave. They are coming slowly into Germany as well but Jesus Christ they are expensive.

Edit: oh dear, when I read my posts after posting I see all the mistakes I made... I need a grammar refresh... I'm really sorry for all the tense mistakes. I've never learnt/understood properly the perfect cases, Germans use the "habe" = "have" loosely 😂 and commas are in no language a thing for me.. I can read the rules x-times but still... lost. The only grammar learnt properly was the Russian when I did a language course. I speak German and English intuitively (😶) And my syntax is also whack.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That YT bottle rant of hers was so pointless and low-key uncalled for. If she turned her face for once to the other side and drink then no one had seen the YT-logo anyway. It's not YT fault you only show one side of your face. YT should stop sending her PR stuff and she also shouldn't get the 1 mill subscriber plate either then. When it's so embarassing for her. Carrie can diy her one with maccaroni.

I didn't even know which one were from Frow and which not. She is such a lazy moo-moo. She could've posted at least two pics, one with the ring(s?) solo and then one with her rings arranged.

So, that means no honeybees for Ali then?

I think Despina took more and she moaned that the taxi was double the hair dresser in price. What she didn't know is that she would sit there for 6 h, so both hair and taxi must have been more expensive than planned (badly planned, two assistant and none of them is doing a proper job in organizing stuff).
Apologies if someone has already said this (I’m still catching up) but WHY on God’s green earth did she have the taxi sitting outside waiting for her??!! The cost of it!!! Surely she could just...you know...book another one when she was finished?! Madness. I know it’s easy money for the cabbie but I bet he/she was bored to death waiting!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Apologies if someone has already said this (I’m still catching up) but WHY on God’s green earth did she have the taxi sitting outside waiting for her??!! The cost of it!!! Surely she could just...you know...book another one when she was finished?! Madness. I know it’s easy money for the cabbie but I bet he/she was bored to death waiting!!
I think they negotiated a price, since taxis from London to her home can be quite expensive. So she booked that one person for the whole route and got a special price, for the driver more save than have to hope to have enough customers that day and for her a bit less expensive. But I don't know if it was significant more after she was 6h at Despina's.

I was curious to see who owns the Method Company, surprise, surprise, it's S C Johnson
Oh,d idn't know that ecover is also owned by a bad company... Good to know. My room mate buys them but they are a bit to expensive for me. I like their lavender smell, though.

Reactions: 6
Her prescribing Dr clearly doesn't watch her vlogs (not that they would)- and she hasn't told him the truth about her well being. You don't prescribe Roaccutane if you are prone to depression, blues or unhappiness. Side effects can be in worst case suicide.. and I agree with them not being available for over the counter use for that issue alone. we can look out for more whingy, whiny complaining vlogs and more days of breaking down and staying in bed- because THAT is what the medication will exacerbate. No doubt she has acted all bright and breezy- had a blood test- and paid for a private prescription. Now why didn't she vlog that?? Because her life is a web of bleeping lies.

I agree. I can't even see that thumb ring properly. All I could see what a cluster of cheap looking and dirty rings.. and a hand with old fake tan remnants on it. Those nails are worse than Josies. Lidl needs to take a break and reassess. Nervous breakdown/ self care- call it what you like- just get off Social Media!!
No way is she on Roaccutane - she would have to kiss goodbye to Whispering Angel for a start. Her skin ‘problem’ is undoubtedly caused by the amount of oil she puts on her hair overnight.

Reactions: 17
Can someone help me guess how much her trip to London cost her? One hour drive probably has to be at least 100 £ and waiting hour 50 £? Or is that way too much? Coz with that rate she'd pay 500 £ for the taxi alone, and Despina surely takes 200-300 £ for a 6h treatment? Is this way off? Coz it would make it 800 £ for a single hairdresser visit.:eek:
I would think you are about right! She said it would double the cost of her hair so reckon at least £600.

please keep this list up to date. Really appreciate it. LEST WE FORGET!!!🤬
Oh I will!! 🤣🤣🤣 We will never forget!!! 😁
We will be the silly moo moo pippiehead's conscience as she doesn't have one!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I would think you are about right! She said it would double the cost of her hair so reckon at least £600.

Oh I will!! 🤣🤣🤣 We will never forget!!! 😁
We will be the silly moo moo pippiehead's conscience as she doesn't have one!
She’ll probably get GHD to pay the lot as their brand ambassador.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
All I see on this supposed EOE thumb ring photo is the fact that she has tried somewhat unsuccessfully to embellish her engagement ring with 2 other rings. This isn’t a plug to support ITF it’s a photo of 3 other rings. The thumb ring is a tiny adjunct to a new manicure.

The vlogs have become woeful. Appalling content and an insult. She has become a caricature of herself. She isn’t getting engagement, she isn’t getting invites, she isn’t getting gigs, in fact she just ISN’T. Endless droning monologues on over-treated hair do not an influencer make. The raised beds are a travesty before the spoil heaps arrive.

A boring, dull, testament to an unhealthy, vapid lifestyle, roadside drinking, cackling, one-dimensional, delusional, out-of-touch, no-effort-made, lazy, selfish, self-absorbed, downward-spiralling drivel. This is what no work ethic looks like. Everything is two weeks behind. Her hostility to her own meagre efforts shines like a beacon In the swirling fog of depressive monologue. Just no.
@Oops... where have you been? I was worried! Welcome back! 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It sold out before it was even launched! She is such a liar

How is it a sell out if pieces are still available to buy??? I am on the website right now and I can select items and put them in my basket.... surely the people who were curious to buy them will SEE THIS on the website!!! Is she really only in 3 pictures of the items? You'd think she'd model them all since well, it's her edit and all...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Did she really get the taxi to wait for her? :eek: For six hours? :eek:
Agreed! That part is mind blowing!!!!
And where was the rover? Why couldn’t she borrow Cawwie or dee’s car and pay their taxi to their nearby home and back next morning?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.