Lydia Millen #42 Karen Millen “couture,” Globy’s dead for sure.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

She keeps saying London went to lockdown. Is frustrating like is not lockdown

Reactions: 13
My bad... she posted on the home account wall.

But then sales are even more grim considering lol. Wouldn’t you want to do a proper sales pitch in every way? Guess she likes to do the least amount possible.
I still can't figure out why it's "the gold edit." Nothing in that art is "gold" except the oversize frames.

Reactions: 19
Howling at this thread me I’m putting the kettle on and settling in

Reactions: 22
She keeps saying London went to lockdown. Is frustrating like is not lockdown
She is just so clueless and her head is shoved so far up her own arse
Firstly if London was going into lockdown why would you go the day before and spend the whole day there?
Secondly she has been in to London countless times since July and has paraded around the bars and shops so is very aware that it is busy but it is still only around a 1/3 of how busy it used to be.
Thirdly she hasn't exactly been staying indoors or in her local area has she! She's been to that spa, the cotswolds, brighton and London.

Reactions: 18

* walks around the muddy garden in slippers and looks like bathrobe * also she couldn't come out through the back door?

Reactions: 10
Here are some great, appropriate, cute ideas for kitchen gardens. Including the last one in construction.

And look, children, the ground is being levelled and lined before beds and gravel are installed! Duh!

Reactions: 31
Also that Boodles jewelry is beautiful. (the name of the brand cracks me up though)

Reactions: 7
The black raised beds seriously give me the heebbeejeebbees (sp). I can almost see the girl from the movie The Grudge crawling out of those beds ... scary !!!

Attachments

Reactions: 30
The black raised beds seriously give me the heebbeejeebbee (sp). I can almost see the girl from the movie The Grudge crawling out of those beds ... scary !!!
No, that is her little girl in the bathtub of dreams (nightmares).

Reactions: 29
It's a beautiful house honestly. I wouldn't mess with it any further.

Reactions: 5
Just an observation - the Delete crew will be on duty tonight - I was just wondering if that‘s just a coincidence?

Reactions: 17
To get to her raised beds Lidl needs a ramp, meanwhile her Tattlers have a spy in the camp!

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.