Lydia Millen #41 Beauty expert extrordinaire, is the cost of followers too much to bear?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'it took 6 hours to neutralise the red tones'. Is she shading Nikki and that other hairdresser?
I mean can’t she show her hair without shitting all over someone else? You know she thinks she’s not naming and shaming but she is!!!!

And didn’t her hair look exactly like this in the Nikki photos and then Lydia F-Ed it up?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Trust me, as a hairdresser, we hate clients like Lydia and Despina will be gutted she's stuck with Lydia again cuz we hate clients who slag other stylists off and have unrealistic expectations or over processed hair which hers has been coloured way too many times in a short space of time

• Heart
Reactions: 48
'it took 6 hours to neutralise the red tones'. Is she shading Nikki and that other hairdresser?
Yeah seems like she’s also shading the local hairdresser (RubyatBrowns). I’d be so annoyed if I was her. Lydia said she was really happy with her but clearly not...

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Oh the shade at Nicky and Rubyatbrowns... What a petty, entitled little troll Lydia is. 6 hours to neutralise the red tones and she lost a lot of hair, poor unlucky moo moo. Try paying for your services next time and following the expert's advice. What a shame of a human.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Yeah seems like she’s also shading the local hairdresser (RubyatBrowns). I’d be so annoyed if I was her. Lydia said she was really happy with her but clearly not...
Didn't Ruby do her recent Olaplex treatment? Or where and who was this? You really lose track with Lydia's hair Odyssey. With her it's far more dramatic than any ancient Greek mythology could ever.

• Haha
Didn't Ruby do her recent Olaplex treatment? Or where and who was this? You really lose track with Lydia's hair Odyssey. With her it's far more dramatic than any ancient Greek mythology could ever.
Yeah Ruby did an opalex treatment and a ‘colour transformation’ and then last week (?) before her virtual hair event thing I think she had another opalex treatment with Ruby. But by then she must’ve already had her appointment with Despina booked in. I wonder if she told Ruby she was going elsewhere?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
It looks like Despina also 'forgot' to post Lydia's 'amazing new hair' on her own insta which is full of client hair transformations. Awkward 😏😂. I bet that was one long-ass hair appointment with Lydia lisping about her trauma and throwing shade. I am surprised why Despina agreed to do Lydia's hair given the abrupt ending to their relationship last time though.

Lydia, if everywhere you go there’s a problem... Guess what?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
She can ‘transform’ the colour as much as she likes (go on Lydia, keep dying it, see what happens), but it looks crap regardless. It’s lost its thickness and shine and I doubt it’ll ever look the way it used to when she was in the old house pre-bungalow. Everything about her is a worse version than then - including the hair now too!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She changed from Despina to Nicky guess due to financial reasons after Despina changed the salon. Then her hair was fucked up and Despina was in Greece, and she tried to find another (cheaper or even free) hairdresser. Her hair was still reddish. Then she went to that other chick and was over the moon bla bla and now she went back to Despina (I hope she had to pay a hefty amount). So this is like a big duck you to the other hairdresser (the last one she was, who posted her on Insta). Lovely, our Lydia.

She remembers me of one person whose demise I am following (Taylor Nicole Dean, a former pet-tuber now professional drug addict and liar). She always says everything is great and fine until she comes months later, on the next rehab (she never finished one single rehab, so far) and tells how off she was.
This is the same, but with hair and skin care. A pathological liar.

Edit: I just started Amelias vlog and it seems she also got her nose done and since it doesn't look tinier but straighter I would guess injection. No one can leave their noses alone.
Oh my god, woman, come to the point, what is with your nose :rolleyes:
So it seems she had an actual rhinoplasty, hadn't thought that because she wasn't long of social media and it looks pretty healed.
My own insecurity is my nose, as well. So it hurts me a bit when people I follow with "different" noses than the mainstream, have procedures. It happened so many times. But good for her, I can understand it. It just leaves me with a bitter taste (for myself, it's not her fault, it's my own).

Amelia had a revision rhinoplasty, so it will appear smaller in due time (takes up to a year, sometimes even longer, for the swelling to go down).

How rude of Lidl to ditch the new hairdresser like that! It's not very surprising though is it?

Also how different does she look here!? Is this the same woman eye-bleeping herself in the ostrich dress? She seems way more "approachable" imo:

Screenshot_20201011-174044_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20201011-174045_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Ruby's been kicked to the curb then?
Why does she have to be such a snake about everything? For someone that goes on about being kind so much shes bleeping rotten No wonder she has no friends! And its not by her choice as she likes to portray!

FDA8D00E-13A8-46B1-9729-433B3CDBC570.jpeg

Ali is my hero. I'm here for the subtle shade he keeps posting. 'Standard Lydia' has her mouth open and tongue out in anticipation but the spoon is still a metre away. Awesome table etiquette from the lady of the manor. Cue post about how she had etiquette lessons as a teen along with her KM wardrobe and three step Clinique regime 😂.

Hands up if you think Lydia shared her pudding with Ali 😬.

She looks like an extra from Oliver Twist in that getup too. Please sir can I have some more? 😋😂. I mean I'm currently in joggers so my fashion game isn't exactly on point RN but still. 😂

4F7B30E5-67BA-4C18-8469-8876D39E9592.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Amelia had a revision rhinoplasty, so it will appear smaller in due time (takes up to a year, sometimes even longer, for the swelling to go down).

How rude of Lidl to ditch the new hairdresser like that! It's not very surprising though is it?

Also how different does she look here!? Is this the same woman eye-bleeping herself in the ostrich dress? She seems way more "approachable" imo:

View attachment 272463View attachment 272464
Your not a good wife at all lidl , your a complete whiney boring witch and your hair and banter stinks so suck that up buttercup ! Apologies for the rant cannot stand her

View attachment 272462

Ali is my hero. I'm here for the subtle shade he keeps posting. Lydia has her mouth open and tongue out in anticipation but the spoon is still a metre away. Awesome table etiquette from the lady of the manor. Cue post about how she had etiquette lessons as a teen along with her KM wardrobe and three step Clinique regime 😂.

Looks like on his stories she had one tiny mouthful surprising as her mouths the size of the Eurostar tunnel

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It looks like Despina also 'forgot' to post Lydia's 'amazing new hair' on her own insta which is full of client hair transformations. Awkward 😏😂. I bet that was one long-ass hair appointment with Lydia lisping about her trauma and throwing shade. I am surprised why Despina agreed to do Lydia's hair given the abrupt ending to their relationship last time though.

Lydia, if everywhere you go there’s a problem... Guess what?
They still have Lydia's photo up on their Instagram page, only September 24th

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
View attachment 272462

Ali is my hero. I'm here for the subtle shade he keeps posting. 'Standard Lydia' has her mouth open and tongue out in anticipation but the spoon is still a metre away. Awesome table etiquette from the lady of the manor. Cue post about how she had etiquette lessons as a teen along with her KM wardrobe and three step Clinique regime 😂.

She looks like an extra from Oliver Twist in that getup too. Please sir can I have some more? 😋😂. I mean I'm currently in joggers so my fashion game isn't exactly on point RN but still. 😂

View attachment 272488

Yeeeeeees!!!! This is "Tavern wench" - chic 2.0!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes, I know. After she spoke about her insecurities about her nose I actually shed the one or other tear because I know how she feels. I'm happy for her. But it also makes me sad, and she said so herself, she had that same feeling in the past, when one person she followed with a "prominent nose" had a rhino. She is the third person this year I follow that had one.

The Oliver Twist reference 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10

I can just imagine the fake lisping and creepy baby voice whilst talking to Ali ... 🤑🤑🤑

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

She might look approachable but if I got near her I'd slap her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes, I know. After she spoke about her insecurities about her nose I actually shed the one or other tear because I know how she feels. I'm happy for her. But it also makes me sad, and she said so herself, she had that same feeling in the past, when one person she followed with a "prominent nose" had a rhino. She is the third person this year I follow that had one.

The Oliver Twist reference 😂
You have my empathy as I know how you feel, I do it too❤.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.