Lydia Millen #41 Beauty expert extrordinaire, is the cost of followers too much to bear?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she said it to put of stalkers?? Idk with her.
Maybe that's why they never found the cat 🤷‍♀️ If they didn't put up the correct location people wouldn't have been looking in the right area.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
View attachment 271394
View attachment 271395

The nerve of a person so delusional to be posting about world mental health day 🙃
All she ever does is bloody "self care"....to her it's hair appointments, massage, acupuncture, facials, manicures...it's non stop. She's always taking time off but never uses it to reflect. She preaches " be kind" but never does anything for anybody else and is positively nasty a lot of the time. She protects herself from stresses by leaning on Ali and paying assistants to do the worrying.
She has no idea about mental health.....nothing bad has ever happened to her!
She makes me sick.

Edited to say @Miss Trunchbull said it so succinctly!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Victoria must be fuming that Lydia hasn't done a story or shown the jewellery pieces she gave her, she is so lazy and unprofessional. She must know that when you are given a gift like that at a launch, it is the right thing to promote it via a story or photo. What a difference between her behaviour and someone professional with manners like Fleur.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Excuse me, « sweaters « aren’t lux, so km would def not do them.

Claire might have been invited, but she wouldn’t leave little Honoré, for such a boring event and valueless jewelry. That’s prob while Lidl was there.
Josie just did a wardrobe clear out and got rid of a couple of Karen Millen jumpers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Victoria must be fuming that Lydia hasn't done a story or shown the jewellery pieces she gave her, she is so lazy and unprofessional. She must know that when you are given a gift like that at a launch, it is the right thing to promote it via a story or photo. What a difference between her behaviour and someone professional with manners like Fleur.
Yes and now that I think of it.... Lydia made Frow and Amelia BUY their globy kits... and then I don't think Frow posted ANYTHING and Amelia only posted about the one glove that um... you can get for like $1 at any drug store. LOL

Yes and now that I think of it.... Lydia made Frow and Amelia BUY their globy kits... and then I don't think Frow posted ANYTHING and Amelia only posted about the one glove that um... you can get for like $1 at any drug store. LOL
Sorry ACTUALLY Frow posted herself BUYING the kit. lol... shade

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I've been struggling with this edit.

On one hand, I actually quite like the clothes she has selected. Faux pas I know, but when she's not dressed like a granny I do enjoy her style, it's why I watched her in the first place.

So I'm conflicted in that sense. I like the edit on the whole, but she's such a pain in the arse that hurts me.

On the other side, I feel a bit sorry for her. Boohoo are trash right now. No influencers with actual merit would touch them with a barge pole.

To use sweatshops? Disgusting.

To use sweatshops in LEICESTER, of the UNITED KINGDOM, paying well below the legal minimum wage? Absolutely deplorable.

Add into all of this the fact they stayed open during a global pandemic, when they were legally instructed to lock down, and you have just about the grubbiest multinational in 2020 on your hands here.

As said above. Any credible influencer wouldn't touch them. So it speaks volumes that she's got this edit now. When they are desperate, even more desperate than she is apparently.

Her career prospects aren't looking great are they...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
My boyf and I went away, got engaged and then decided to put a deposit on a new house so I've not been on social media that much, but I've just watched Lydia's latest vlog. The click bait title 'I was wrong' got me. 🤪

- She's in a fleece AND a dressing gown. Standard. She highlights her fake tan man tash.
- She's going to decide today if she'll put the deposit down on the greenhouse. You really need to up your begging game Lydia. JK. Not possible.
- She's sat in the study to be. It's going to be green. She admits she didn't like all the green when she first moved in. It's going to be a similar colour as it was. I'm trying to make sense of this. It just takes me a moment to process so much stupid information all at once.
- She's going for a 4 hour 'hike' with Cawwee. She has 4 layers on already and is bringing a windbreaker, another fleece, gloves and a woolly hat. She has a survival pocket too. It's literally been 15-16 degrees in London RN so Im surmising not too dissimilar where she is. She's bringing no less than 6 beauty products for the walk. She puts Lano up her nose. I guess that's one way to reduce the inhaling of your own body odour Lydia. And we all said you were lacking in creativity. Our bad.
- She's making Ali bring a change of outfit as she's meeting him and his friends for dinner afterwards. She says she doesn't care if she's all sweaty after the hike. Thank you Lydia for making me understand that there are some really dumb people in this world.
- She's stopping off for hula hoops first as Cawwee's friend eats all her hula hoops. She's bringing warm wine too. IDIOT. I'm not being rude Lydia. You're just really insignificant.
- She shows the fallen leaves in the lightwell then gloats that some of her followers raised she was having a go at Ali for sweeping. She wasn't moaning at him for the sake of moaning. Why. Can't. You. Sweep. It. Yourself. Lydia? Legit question. And don't tell me you don't have your own brush. All witches have one in their paraphernalia. When karma comes back to punch you in the face, I want to be there in case it needs help.
- She's just had another acupuncture session, but has decided she needs to go to acupuncture twice a week now. Along with the massage once a week. And reflexology. I know a really productive calming technique. Take a deep breath Lydia and then hold it for about twenty minutes.
- She thinks people think they're so healthy going for hikes. They stop off at the pub before they start. Then they're legit sat on the side of a main road drinking wine. A wedding car drives past and they cheers them. Lydia, you're like school in the summer. No class.
- She's lost her mask from Nars which said Climax. I'm surprised she even knows this word with her fappily flawless marriage.
- Cawwee's scared of greyhounds. Lydia was telling her to leave the pub, but it was her turn to pay. Cawwee ran out of the pub like a big girl. Cawwee's an utter twatiscle.
- She needs a nature wee in between wine pitstops. I mean Mother Nature is Mother Nature. On that note though, Lydia you are literally the human version of period cramps.
- It's the next day, she's going to be productive, it's 3pm though so I call bullshit on that one Lydia. She's going to Depop. That's Depop Dee redundant then. She made Ali get her a McDonalds. You're that annoying you'd literally make a happy meal cry Lydia.
- She says your favourite mole is back after her non-makeup gardening weekend. She says it's ok to not feel your best. She would like to be the #1 role model, but if she's not feeling top mole it's the reality of watching a real person. Sometimes she acknowledges you just have to go all moley. She got so much more done not having to do her makeup each day. Sames girl. My best friend accidentally let slip my boyf was going to propose so I'd been been doing full make up and hair every morning. 😂 I. Do. Not. Under. Any. Circumstances. Refer. To. Myself. As. A. Furry. Creative. But rest assured she tells your favourite mole is back in the building. Why does she speak about herself in third animal? Why though? Your face is fine Lydia, a bit lumpy but fine, but you really should put a bag over that personality.
- Lumi is sat on the LV blanket. Not a problem until she advises she used to have their sofas at the old house wrapped in plastic as Lumi was a 'little pissy pants'. The guy at the vets looking after Lumi wasn't her biggest fan apparently. He said she's a bit highly strung like her mum. The other Bengal at the vets was more friendly. Apple. Tree. I'll say no more.
- She asks Lumi if she'll make a good mum or good mole. She highlights she'll be one of those mums that force other mums for their children to play together as her child will be an angel and the other child will have issues. You just might be why the middle finger was invented in the first place.
- She's livid as Cawwee's friend has texted her to say he's eating her hola hoops. She's also livid as Ali is on the golf course with his dad where you can't have phones and she's run out of soil after one plant. She braves the shed, but has a mild heart attack at the smell of spiders. She literally gives herself a full on cheer squad pep talk before stepping inside then comes straight out. She says Ali is sleeping on the sofa as he didn't text back. You have miles to go Lydia before you even reach a mediocre standard of girl boss or even human.
- She says if you want to do gardening do it how you want. Don't let those who tell you what you should be doing. She's gonna make mistakes and kill something on the way. She fangs there's lots of opinions on the internet. Please keep talking Lydia. I only yawn when I'm super fascinated.
- She's goes babeeeee will you check if my new book is in the post box. Because a tired slothy sloth cannot possibly check herself. I am not saying that you are inept Lydia, just that you are constantly unlucky when you try thinking.
- What she's really been good at is taking care of her hair apparently. LOL. She's not afraid to use more product than is needed. You are similar to Rapunzel I guess, but instead of letting your hair down, you just let down everybody you know.
Hi, only just saw this and I know it's belated but massive congratulations Elle Belle on your engagement!!!!🥂🎉🎊🎆

• Heart
Reactions: 13

On one hand, I actually quite like the clothes she has selected. Faux pas I know, but when she's not dressed like a granny I do enjoy her style, it's why I watched her in the first place.

So I'm conflicted in that sense. I like the edit on the whole, but she's such a pain in the arse that hurts me.

On the other side, I feel a bit sorry for her. Boohoo are trash right now. No influencers with actual merit would touch them with a barge pole.

To use sweatshops in LEICESTER, of the UNITED KINGDOM, paying well below the legal minimum wage? Absolutely deplorable.

Add into all of this the fact they stayed open during a global pandemic, when they were legally instructed to lock down, and you have just about the grubbiest multinational in 2020 on your hands here.

As said above. Any credible influencer wouldn't touch them. So it speaks volumes that she's got this edit now. When they are desperate, even more desperate than she is apparently.

I went on a brief informal tour of a Leicester footwear company with a friend of mine who was friends with the owner, they were making footwear. Exactly the same footwear but with a different inner which at the time were for three different outlets with extremely different price points (same shoes, different liner with different branding). Most of the women working there were Asian, dressed in Saris. The owner told me that he employed these women because they would struggle to find work where they had to speak English or wear Western clothing. The benefit to him was that they were a cheap workforce and not interested in Unions. They could wear what they wanted and speak their own language, so it was a win/win situation in his head. He almost seemed proud that he didn't have to pay them a decent wage, there wasn't a minimum wage in place at that time. Not good (this was a long time ago now).

• Sad
Reactions: 25

Completely understand what you are saying and this is really good insight from the UK as I'm in USA and had never even heard of Karen Millen nor boo hoo and several others until watching you tube. I mean... I don't even know anyone who wears a lady dior here as it seems like its much more popular in England (or I just happen to not know anyone who really has it on their radar in Chicago).

So...if she's desperate for a collaboration/money... why did she just blow well over 30K on a greenhouse when she hates spiders and doesn't eat vegetables and has even less experience with gardening and cooking (and lifting a finger)? Makes me wonder...also the outdoor kitchen, dior bag and other things that are NOT gifted? Is it for content? Does she even like gardening or is she desperate to find something to have to film? Or is she just a shopping addict?

She certainly seems to be having a downward spiral in the past year... On one hand I feel for her if she's mentally struggling, but on the other I feel like she plays the victim and is spoiled and has created this by her own behavior. Just a year ago she had MAJOR partnerships that seem to still have partnerships during covid with other influencers... and not her. What happened to Armani fragrance, cult beauty, dior beauty, charlotte tillbury, longines... and so many more?! And what she has now she's doing a terrible job with... GHD, Carolina Herrera, and even this Karen Millen (and Globy).

• Heart
Reactions: 29
View attachment 271394
View attachment 271395

The nerve of a person so delusional to be posting about world mental health day 🙃
I know the next person that's getting blocked if you sent that!! LOL. xx

Lydia's just an idiot, they aren't even that close 😂

What I find funny is that when magazines do article about her house they always print that she lives in Buckinghamshire which is a blatant lie as her posters for Lynx said he went missing in Towcester. All of the places she goes to like Woburn mosaic and Nonnas restaurant are in Milton Keynes.
It all depends on your definition of 'close'. You know that!! LOL. xx

[/QUOTE]
I don't know why she is ashamed of where she lives as it is quite nice. I know she is trying to pretend she is lady of the manor and posher than she ever will be but the location of the bungalow isn't terrible.
[/QUOTE]
Hubby and I were watching 'Location, Location, Location' last night on telly (I know ... old school) - knowing my country it's a super duper old episode - but is postcode snobbery a 'thing' in the UK? (Because the woman being featured suffered from it massively!!) LOL. xx

Still looks a bloody state
Just a thought - isn't Josie starting up a 'business'?? Do you think she's just trying to get brownie points in the bank in advance?? (Hoping that others will support her 'launch'?)

Lydia doesn't work weekends. ;) Wonder if you lot who aren't blocked on insta will see something on Monday!? (LOL...not likely I dare say).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
But still not as much mud as the quantity that is permanently fixed on your cheeks Lidl:

Screenshot_20201011-085207_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
I would love to have been a fly on the wall at that dinner party!
It must have been super awkward to find a topic to discuss.
Just been looking at Frow and Josie threads...
Kaushal had her hair done by Nicky that day!!! I'm sure she knows all the dirt on Lidl's disgusting behaviour but probably not from Nicky!!
Josie, who was called out for historical racist comments and bad behaviour during BLM....with two women of colour.
Josie has also been trying to get in with the 'big girls', now finally invited to dine with Frow and Lidl!
Frow rumoured to be getting a dachshund like Josie.
Lidl copying Josie's country style.
Globy...the elephant in the room!

Loft dressing rooms and Soho House anybody? 🤣
What did Josie say that was racist? 😡 frow wrote on her IG that she wanted a smaller dog and said about a daxie. I have 2 dachshunds and they certainly aren't small and meek. She'll have her hands full with him/her

Reactions: 10
I would have thought that the Karen Millen campaign would have tipped her over the 900k mark on Insta. But she seems to have gained far more followers Thursday and Saturday last week (Saturday seems an extraordinary day to gain that many followers when typically it’s one of the slower days).

• Haha
What did Josie say that was racist? 😡 frow wrote on her IG that she wanted a smaller dog and said about a daxie. I have 2 dachshunds and they certainly aren't small and meek. She'll have her hands full with him/her
If you go over to the Fashion Mumblr thread they are talking about the racist comments now but they were 6 or so years ago....I'm sure somebody will have a screen shot. She did issue an apology but I think she took it down again, like she took down the BLM black square in her Instagram. As for Frow's dog, dachsunds seem fashionable at the moment....

But still not as much mud as the quantity that is permanently fixed on your cheeks Lidl:

View attachment 272024
Interested to see the greenhouse arrive after they have blocked the way with 15 tonnes of top soil in the raised beds. I'm guessing she wants to mix the peat free COMPOST with the top soil....
Using 'she' loosely......🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Out of interest, is there a reason a lot of the influencers live in Northampton? Fleur, Frow and Lidl right?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.